Platoons for Clans!!

Comments

• DonkeyBanger
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah unless those who rent servers can actually control the server they are paying to use, I don't have hopes that clan gameplay will survive on BF1.

So we're stuck with unsocial console-esque quick play.

I think this is the final nail in the coffin for BF!
  • DonkeyBanger
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah unless those who rent servers can actually control the server they are paying to use, I don't have hopes that clan gameplay will survive on BF1.

That's why my clan and I are looking and will moving on to something better(escape from tarkov maybe), this was the final nail in the coffin, we still have a BF4 server but at the moment BF1 is where most of the peeps are gaming until they wake up to themselves.
    Only kids, Clueless Fan bois and peeps who don't care about clans or a solid battlefield game will play this utter crap!! DICE has crapped in our face big time!!
    A lot of my clan are playing games on steam at the moment and were hoping for a server of our own for BF1 to keep us interested and gaming as a clan. We like our clan and won't have it fall apart because of this TREACHERY!!
  • M0istGamer
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @BusiedBat306 It definitely is on the Dev team's radar (I just got an email this morning as I've been pinging them about this).
    No ETA at this time, but it's definitely in their list.

-Braddock512-

The a-wing hit box was "in their list" for 8 months.

Boy who cried wolf. You(collectively ) are no longer to be trusted.
  • MustardGhoul
    147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

That's why my clan and I are looking and will moving on to something better(escape from tarkov maybe), this was the final nail in the coffin, we still have a BF4 server but at the moment BF1 is where most of the peeps are gaming until they wake up to themselves.
    Only kids, Clueless Fan bois and peeps who don't care about clans or a solid battlefield game will play this utter crap!! DICE has crapped in our face big time!!
    A lot of my clan are playing games on steam at the moment and were hoping for a server of our own for BF1 to keep us interested and gaming as a clan. We like our clan and won't have it fall apart because of this TREACHERY!!

I wish you luck.
    I'm going to stick around until the first map pack release and will make my final verdict then.
  • DonkeyBanger

I wish you luck.
    I'm going to stick around until the first map pack release and will make my final verdict then.

Thanks mate, best of luck to you too bro.
  • DonkeyBanger
    M0istGamer wrote: »
    @BusiedBat306 It definitely is on the Dev team's radar (I just got an email this morning as I've been pinging them about this).
    No ETA at this time, but it's definitely in their list.

-Braddock512-

The a-wing hit box was "in their list" for 8 months.

Boy who cried wolf. You(collectively ) are no longer to be trusted.

Did they finally fix it?
  • DonkeyBanger
    Bump!!!!
  • DonkeyBanger
    bumpity bump!
  • Jaskaman
    693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2016
    So fall patch came, I have to ask why you could not add simple thing as clantags to the patch to show you care a bit about clans already? I do not even want to start to comment about this so called Rent a server program at this thread.... We understand, game sold well but it's not the reason to delay at giving us the features that were already in BF4.... Many of us who bought the game has still hope you give us a proper Rent a server and proper platoon control starting with clantags so do not let us down thank you. But at least the game itself is quite stable....
    Post edited by Jaskaman on
  • BCC-GK1llA913
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bump bump
  • DonkeyBanger
    Puppet913 wrote: »
    Bump bump

BUMPITY bump!
  • DonkeyBanger
    edited November 2016
    Jaskaman wrote: »
    So fall patch came, I have to ask why you could not add simple thing as clantags to the patch to show you care a bit about clans already? I do not even want to start to comment about this so called Rent a server program at this thread.... We understand, game sold well but it's not the reason to delay at giving us the features that were already in BF4.... Many of us who bought the game has still hope you give us a proper Rent a server and proper platoon control starting with clantags so do not let us down thank you. But at least the game itself is quite stable....

Server rental is a DISGUSTING joke!! No command and control, cannot kick or ban, NO PROCON access AND you need 30 people to start the server!! Way to go DICE, way to crap on the loyal BF PC gamers and the clans that made you, if it wasn't for us you would be another parasite game company like the makers of COD!! Oh wait!!
  • DonkeyBanger
    bump!!!!
  • DonkeyBanger
    bump........
  • DonkeyBanger
    BuMp........
  • DonkeyBanger
    bUmP...........
  • DonkeyBanger
    BuMp!!!
  • Jaskaman
    693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think this thread does not need to be Bumped.
  • DonkeyBanger
    Jaskaman wrote: »
    I think this thread does not need to be Bumped.

ok, :D