Weekly Debrief

Did not get PTFO skin?

Comments

• grrlpurple
    824 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still waiting for it...
  • XDark__PoisonX
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can confirm I have the PTFO skin. Don't have the battlefest dog tog however...
  • Bob_marleys_lung
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got it, ps4 uk.
  • ComplexCarbs
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    STILL WAITING! Nothing.
  • TaasteTheRainbow
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Terrible "event"
  • EinBugStein
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Also didn't get it ... I#ve played with my Brother almost every day Operations when there was battlefest. He got it while I didn't -.-
  • Sherbe95
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Played with a Friend .. he got the Skin .. I did not ...
    Did not get the Dog Tag for Battlefest or FridayNight...
  • S1L3NT909
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I got the skin, veteran dog tag but not battlefest dog tag yet. Ps4
  • MasterLucky
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Didn't got the skin or dogtag. Also still missing the CTE dogtag...
  • Igakusuri
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Played whole week of Operations with friend and won more than a few. Neither of us got either PTFO Skin nor Battlefest Dogtag.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Igakusuri wrote: »
    Played whole week of Operations with friend and won more than a few. Neither of us got either PTFO Skin nor Battlefest Dogtag.

No one has Battlefest yet, the 28th isn't even over in the US so I don't think anyone needs to worry about that one. There are 100,000's of people waiting for it, they won't hear the end of it if they don't give that one out.
    You have definitely checked *in-game* on the Visuals tab for the MP18 when you customize your assault? Skin is called 'The Hutier'
  • Igakusuri
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sindari wrote: »
    Igakusuri wrote: »

No one has Battlefest yet, the 28th isn't even over in the US so I don't think anyone needs to worry about that one. There are 100,000's of people waiting for it, they won't hear the end of it if they don't give that one out.
    You have definitely checked *in-game* on the Visuals tab for the MP18 when you customize your assault? Skin is called 'The Hutier'

Yeah made sure just now... no skin. Forgot to say PS4 Europe here, but I've read that some from same platform and region already got it.
  • Austacker
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dunno if I got mine because I couldn't care enough to even check.
  • Congaz
    86 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    anyone in this thread who for a start missed out on the skin have it now?
  • andi2307
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Still nothing here.. Got the veteran dogtag some days ago but still no skin or Battlefest dogtag..
  • TheRealGrowbee
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    andi2307 wrote: »
    Still nothing here.. Got the veteran dogtag some days ago but still no skin or Battlefest dogtag..

Same here. I only got the veteran dogtag, but not the skin or Battlefest dogtag.

Hopefully we will get it eventually.

Platform: PC
  • MasterLucky
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got the skin today. Still missing the Battlefest dogtag and CTE dogtag
  • Cyntonian
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You sure you haven't had the skin already yesterday?
  • WILLIM2143
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No skin or dog tag here for Xbox One
  • MasterLucky
    Cyntonian wrote: »

You sure you haven't had the skin already yesterday?

Yeah, I checked in-game yesterday and it wasn't there. Today it is...