"Line of Sight" gamemode is NOT PTFO FRIENDLY!!!! DICE!!!!

DTMCRAZY
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So playing this gamemode just once and already I could tell this is not a PTFO gamemode.

Snipers stay far away from everyone and scout out enemy positions. On top of that, a lot of people already complained too much about snipers and now they have 200% damage. I myself don't have problems with snipers, but come on DICE, listen to the community!!!!

Medics!!!! DO YOUR JOB!!!! I know there are players that revive others like its there job, but this gamemode has a lot more medics and I still don't get revived with 3 medics 5m away from me.

These are probably the 2 main classes I here more about in a bad way and DICE, this gamemode isn't helping.

Last thing the SPAWN TIME!!!!????!!!! 30 SECONDS TO WAIT!!!!????!!!! WTF!!!!

That is all

Comments

• incapslap
    3513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    What is this mode? Rush with extra damage for snipers? Lol, hopefully they have a different variant of Sniper Superiority every week to keep them out of the other servers.

Would be nice to be able to play more than 4 maps some day.
  • Jabaariyn
    314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TickTak77 wrote: »
    @DTMCRAZY - Don't like snipers? Don't like 200% damage? Don't like a Rush variant where the primary goal is weapon focus?

Then stay out of the Custom Game mode.

Simple.

Drop that sense of entitlement. It reeks.

I thought Fog of War was crap. I didn't come here and moan about it. I played something else.

Grow up.

/thread.

But don't you feel like they should be spending more time on aspects of the game that are failing, like RSP, Optimization, instead of dreaming of these useless game modes?
  • DTMCRAZY
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @DTMCRAZY - Don't like snipers? Don't like 200% damage? Don't like a Rush variant where the primary goal is weapon focus?

Simple.

I thought Fog of War was crap. I didn't come here and moan about it. I played something else.

Grow up.

/thread.

First: I played the mode once to see how it was. I played it and I didn't like it. So I cant see me playing it again.

Second: Its a forum. People have the right to complain, complement, and give ideas on the games. (including yours and mine). Otherwise what's the point of have a forum?

Third: There really isn't a third thing I can think of at this time.
  • ChineseToTheBone
    940 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    But don't you feel like they should be spending more time on aspects of the game that are failing, like RSP, Optimization, instead of dreaming of these useless game modes?
    Creating this new custom game mode was basically adjusting a few settings of Rush, so I doubt it heavily cut into the development time for other aspects of the game DICE is currently working on.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Simple.

Grow up.

/thread.

Yes.

Creating a game mode which involves changing a few custom settings around doesn't take much time to do.

People were complaining about Fog of War being removed, just in case you still think these game modes are "useless". People are playing and enjoying them.
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DTMCRAZY wrote: »

Simple.

Grow up.

/thread.

First: I played the mode once to see how it was. I played it and I didn't like it. So I cant see me playing it again.

Second: Its a forum. People have the right to complain, complement, and give ideas on the games. (including yours and mine). Otherwise what's the point of have a forum?

Played it just once.

Complained about a single minor timed game mode.

Insulted developers.

Don't expect people to take you seriously with that stuff.
  • iKingCobra88
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can't believe this is what they replaced Fog of War with.. A good unique game mode in exchange for a very stripped down version of rush.
  • TickTak77
    I can't believe this is what they replaced Fog of War with.. A good unique game mode in exchange for a very stripped down version of rush.

Fog of War was broken, which likely helped in their decision to remove it.
  • iKingCobra88
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Fog of War was broken, which likely helped in their decision to remove it.

I played a great deal of Fog of War and only encountered a handful of people running K-bullets and never saw anyone with a primary. Not to say people weren't, but I really think most people didn't know the glitch or could care less and just played it how it was supposed to be. It wouldn't have done any harm to have left it up for the people that enjoyed it.
  • TheNorthFIN
    765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played this game mode, but reading what it's about makes me thing it's just two sides sniping each other and no one gets anywhere. I'll try anything once, though.
  • neoge0
    460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I haven't played this game mode, but reading what it's about makes me thing it's just two sides sniping each other and no one gets anywhere. I'll try anything once, though.

They obiously knew that before launching this gamemode.

According to Occam's Razor I would say this is logically DICE's way to try and pull camping snipers away from ruining the lack of PTFOing atm, specially in HC.

Doubt it will succeed for two reasons, presence of 3D spotting and lack of oblivious targets that can't actually shoot back at campers.

You did make a good point however.
    Create a new gamemode called "Jamboree Shoot out", unpassable valley in the middle, teams spawn on either side, scouts only, OHK for the cheap kill feeling, no objective other than getting X amount of kills.
    See if that gets them out of our hair and let them camp out to eternity.
  • Private_UMPalot
    4234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There is going to be a different custom game every two weeks.
  • Shezoremet
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You'll be lucky to get half-way across the map without getting team killed. I even had someone in my last match say in chat "Who can I go and TK battle this time?" It's like some sort of fun for the slow kids to kill team mates that are actually trying to play the game. Maybe it's because they suck at the game and so they don't want anyone else to play it, or maybe they are just salty core players that want to vent some frustration because they just got 360 no scoped by a hacker 50 times. Whatever the reason is, it needs to be fixed and I wouldn't recommend the mode to anyone just yet. The amount of trolling each round is just too damn high.
  • DTMCRAZY

Simple.

Grow up.

/thread.

Played it just once.

Complained about a single minor timed game mode.

Insulted developers.

Don't expect people to take you seriously with that stuff.

Again its a forum, anyone can take me seriously if they want or not.
  • Marshennn
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    Not enjoying it at all. It had potential to be a great WW1 themed rush mode, but the 200% damage completely ruins the fun. It's unnecessary too, because snipers have sweet spots, so they don't have to be OHK at all ranges, especially in a game mode that is based on attacking/defending linear sections.
  • bulletsearl
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Idk why the Devs do useless exotic stuff like this but cannot fix the most basic and annoying bugs out there.
    if they would have created custom servers with the possibilities BF4 had, all those exotic game modes would have be done by the community.
  • AntiCZe
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    BTW. Do medics use smokes in this mode? If not this can be problem...

On BF3 rush smokes are very important and almost no one use it...
  • IllIllIII
    4245 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So playing this gamemode just once and already I could tell this is not a PTFO gamemode.

Snipers stay far away from everyone and scout out enemy positions. On top of that, a lot of people already complained too much about snipers and now they have 200% damage. I myself don't have problems with snipers, but come on DICE, listen to the community!!!!

Medics!!!! DO YOUR JOB!!!! I know there are players that revive others like its there job, but this gamemode has a lot more medics and I still don't get revived with 3 medics 5m away from me.

These are probably the 2 main classes I here more about in a bad way and DICE, this gamemode isn't helping.

Last thing the SPAWN TIME!!!!????!!!! 30 SECONDS TO WAIT!!!!????!!!! WTF!!!!

That is all

Already been posted many times...
    Reply in these posts and stop spammen the forum....