Missing Battlefest Dogtag and PTFO Battlefest Mission Hutier Skin

Sarkhan0
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited November 2016
Completed both challenges and have failed to receive either. I am posting this under recommendation from EA Support, who by the way were very helpful (Thanks Nikhil).

Comments

• Cyntonian
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same case, I got the veteran dogtag but nothing else!
  • Sarkhan0
    I thought I would update this thread since I now have The Hutier skin, though am missing the Battlefest Dogtag still. Thanks for the quick progress to whoever is working on this issue!
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did you JUST get the skin today? Dice/EA/Battlefield has said they're working on the dog tag issue but no word on the skin. I hadn't received my skin nor tags as of last night.
  • Cyntonian
    Still don't have the skin nor the dogtag :(!
  • Sarkhan0
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    Did you JUST get the skin today? Dice/EA/Battlefield has said they're working on the dog tag issue but no word on the skin. I hadn't received my skin nor tags as of last night.

When I woke up this morning around 9 CST and logged in I had 'The Hutier' skin which I was previously missing. I didn't play yesterday afaik so it might have appeared sometime over the night.
  • hustle675
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still didn't got any dogtag any help?
  • Sarkhan0
    You can try contacting EA support through the Origin client. Be sure to classify your complaint properly. I can't say that doing so will help but at least there will be a way for them to track your issue and have it documented.
  • hoover29
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm quite sure I played many times during battlefest, including a bunch of Operations and 3 or 4 wins in Operations... why me get no doggy tag?
  • mini-gibby96
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i still havent got the skin or the dog tag yet
  • Cyntonian
    I got the dogtag today but still don't have the skin!
  • BillyQuincy
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I know for a fact I had done the Battlefest mission where you had to complete an operation and log in on three separate days during Battlefest to earn the 'Hutier' camouflage for the MP-18 and the Battlefest dogtag, so like, what the heck? I had asked EA support about three times now and said to post here and hope on a patch / update.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cyntonian wrote: »
    I got the dogtag today but still don't have the skin!

I'm still missing both.
  • lmicl
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I too am missing the battlefest mp18 skin and dogtag. Just got off chat with EA support, they said:

"The battlefield studio has not given us the ability to add items or dog tags to an account at the moment. The only thing that can be done further is to post your concern on the community forums.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/"

So here I am. Give skin & dogtag DICE!!
  • Sarkhan0
    Updating my post to notify that I now have both The Hutier and the Battlefest Dogtag. I hope everyone else has their issue resolved in a timely manner. Thanks EA/DICE support!.
  • Adman_Tor
    So are they restoring these items one user at a time? Jeez.
  • BillyQuincy
    I went to go check on my Battlefield and had received the Battlefest dogtag, which is cool. However I am still waiting on the 'Hutier' camouflage for the MP-18. Glad to see some progress, but still want that camouflage, lol!
  • Adman_Tor
    They haven't mentioned anything about addressing the missing Hutier camo so who knows if we'll ever get it.
  • BillyQuincy
    I better darn well get it, I paid well for game and Premium content, and played hard during Battlefest for it. I'll keep sporadically contacting EA support until someone over there budges.
  • Adman_Tor
    I just posted a thread with an update from my end. Looks like the skins are being delivered now also.
  • Cyntonian
    lmicl wrote: »
    I too am missing the battlefest mp18 skin and dogtag. Just got off chat with EA support, they said:

"The battlefield studio has not given us the ability to add items or dog tags to an account at the moment. The only thing that can be done further is to post your concern on the community forums.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/"

So here I am. Give skin & dogtag DICE!!

Gib skin naooo! (Received both dogtags tho, thanks for that so far :)!)
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    I just posted a thread with an update from my end. Looks like the skins are being delivered now also.

Interesting, I'm still missing the skin and I'm pretty sure I did the mission! (They seriously should consider making stuff like that trackable somewhere!)