Missing Battlefest dogtag and 'Hutier' / 'PTFO' MP-18 skin / camoflage

BillyQuincy
27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I know for a fact I had done the Battlefest mission where you had to complete an operation and log in on three separate days during Battlefest to earn the 'Hutier' camouflage for the MP-18 and the Battlefest dogtag, so like, what the heck? I had asked EA support about three times now and said to post here and hope on a patch / update...*sigh* :( I like having my in-game goodies that I had earned.

Comments

• Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome to the club! Hopefully all of these threads will get them moving on this. That PTFO skin was the only reason I wanted to participate in Battlefest.
  • BillyQuincy
    edited December 2016
    I just am a hound for any in-game content period, lol. That Hutier skin though is really cool, and would like to have it as deserved as well as that Battlefest dogtag.
    Post edited by BillyQuincy on
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here buddy. I only have one other MP18 skin and I use it all the time. Was definitely looking forward to having this one.
  • lmicl
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same here. Just chatted with EA support, said there is nothing they can do right now and told me to post in this forum. :/
  • BillyQuincy
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that is having this issue, lolol. xP
  • BillyQuincy
    I went to go check on my Battlefield and had received the Battlefest dogtag, which is cool. However I am still waiting on the 'Hutier' camouflage for the MP-18. Glad to see some progress, but still want that camouflage, lol!