Weekly Debrief

This is about the 5th game

StinkyPinky10
51 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I'M THE ONLY ONE NOT PLAYING AS A SNIPER ON MY TEAM.
PTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU CAN'T IF EVERYONE THINKS THEIR A SNIPER. WHO IS SUPPOSE TO TAJE AND HOLD OBJECTIVES THEN?
IDIOTS $%^^@!

Comments

• OHANXI3TY
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ur argument is invalid i play sniper all the time and place top 5 every time with well over 12k points and well over 25kills.. i see medics and support sit back all the time aswell just depends on the squad ur in really
  • StinkyPinky10
    Okay idiot!
    What's the objective?
    I can sit on a flag or take a flag and receive points more than 40 kills by you when your playing a sniper.
    Also fool by winning the operations you also receive more bonus than you would get for 25 kills
    3 kills defending a flag is worth more than 25 kills off the flags.
    So no you obtuse perile doltish pleab!
  • OHANXI3TY
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Idiot? Haha u have played one battlefield game according to ur profile here so what do u really know? Ur just mad and have no friends to play with so u come on here and complain? Just saying if i am an idiot what dose that make u when u dont know how to change squads?
  • StinkyPinky10
    No no changed profiles. So your the idiot. Especially if you haven't learned xp bonuses. You are the true old French definition for ****. You've played more than one of EA'S, DICE Battlefield games and haven't made any forward progress in understanding point system!
  • OHANXI3TY
    Or u dont understand lol theirs no way 25 kills gets u over 10k point so whats that mean genus? I must be PTFO? A quick one u are my point being it dont matter what class u are some ppl play the game different.. even more so now because of ppl coming over from COD but yea think and say what u want i guess
  • TooMuchHate
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When was 10k or even 12k points a lot? i put up 20k and my team still loses.. this game is broken.
  • GrizzLYbuffal085
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm going to tell you all like I told the kids sit down and shut up! PTFO
  • TooMuchHate
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm going to tell you all like I told the kids sit down and shut up! PTFO

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/xbox/GRizzLYbuffal0

Tell me again what you said? Because what I'm seeing doesn't support it.
This discussion has been closed.