#FridayNightBattlefield - Weekly Community Event

Comments

• spitfiresiemion
    476 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 2016
    Sounds cool! Is this something anyone can participate in?

Yup, anyone can take part in FNB and join the Teamspeak channel without any problem. When it comes to PC event, it usually is better to join near the beginning of FNB, as the server queues 1-2 hours into the event sometimes become quiiiite long. I don't know how the situation looks on consoles, but it's better to check the player count out once in a while to be on the safe side anyway.
  • The_Wilgis
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sounds cool! Is this something anyone can participate in?

yes, anyone can join into the EA servers and TS.
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Everyone is welcome to join the event as well as the TS3!
  • MAJORBURNOUT
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    was a blast. sorry I got to the party late.
    10/10
    will do again
  • badkarma11
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    *sigh* missed another one, was up late with my Dad, listening to his woes (he's 90)
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    @badkarma11 There is always another run for FNB. Spending time with family is #1 priority. :)
  • Rojo_the_Rooster
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is being from US going to be an issue? I generally don't get more than 3 bars to European servers
  • Cryphisss
    Is being from US going to be an issue? I generally don't get more than 3 bars to European servers

Usually pings from US are around 150? Depends on which side of the US you are located at though. There is a US server as well ;)
  • MorningTimeCloud
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    West US gets around 140-150 usually, and east like myself gets 120 to the EU server. Nothing that causes any annoying lag issues. And yea there is a US server if you play on PC.
  • Cryphisss
    Thanks for confirming @MorningTimeCloud!
  • Rojo_the_Rooster
    Cryphisss wrote: »

Usually pings from US are around 150? Depends on which side of the US you are located at though. There is a US server as well ;)

I wasn't aware of the U.S. server, I'll look for it and thanks. I'm closer to East Coast, but I like to play along with my international friends as well, sometimes it's better if they're on East Coast servers opposed me playing on European ones. Idk I'll just try it out and see.
  • Indys2nd
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I wasn't aware of the U.S. server, I'll look for it and thanks. I'm closer to East Coast, but I like to play along with my international friends as well, sometimes it's better if they're on East Coast servers opposed me playing on European ones. Idk I'll just try it out and see.

The east coast one is somewhere near Washington D.C. based on my ping. And about the time the server in Europe begins to die down, we start up the U.S. one.
  • badkarma11
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @badkarma11 There is always another run for FNB. Spending time with family is #1 priority. :)

Thanks mate, maybe tomorrow..
  • Rojo_the_Rooster
    I looked this server last night but only saw the European one with 4 people. Is it also listed as FridayNightBattlefield?...for the East Coast server? I'll try again next week, btw is it reserved for one night only or is it actually up other another name during the week? Thanks
  • Red_Spider
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Live QA, Battlefield V
    I looked this server last night but only saw the European one with 4 people. Is it also listed as FridayNightBattlefield?...for the East Coast server? I'll try again next week, btw is it reserved for one night only or is it actually up other another name during the week? Thanks
    I updated the main post to include server links and names. Not sure which server you were looking at but we had a full server for most of the evening, then we switch over to the US one, so if it was pretty late EU time that could be why
  • Rojo_the_Rooster
    edited July 2016
    Red_Spider wrote: »
    I updated the main post to include server links and names. Not sure which server you were looking at but we had a full server for most of the evening, then we switch over to the US one, so if it was pretty late EU time that could be why

It was the Europe one and yeah was around 8:00 P.M. CST here so I expected it to be dying off. I put in a simple FridayNight...into the browser and was the only one showing. I assumed I didn't have all the info on the name and would ask here. Thanks for the links :)
    I didn't mention it was PS4, I didn't see a link for that one. sry
  • Red_Spider
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Live QA, Battlefield V
    edited July 2016
    Ah, Console is currently EU only, which starts around 8 PM UTC / 1PM PDT.

FNB is still new on the console scene so as we expand we'll look to add US ones too :)
  • Rojo_the_Rooster
    Red_Spider wrote: »
    Ah, Console is currently EU only, which starts around 8 PM UTC / 1PM PDT.

FNB is still new on the console scene so as we expand we'll look to add US ones too :)

Okay, I thought I was just messing up. I'll try to get on earlier next week, thanks.
  • Rocktox
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah soon is friday again^^ looking forward for the next FNB Yeah
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12361 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    was a blast. sorry I got to the party late.
    10/10
    will do again

hue enjoyed it then? ;)

:D