Battlefield 1 - Top 5 issues or improvements

Comments

• F1reMaX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. FIX THE FPS! I lost 10-20-30 frames, on all maps, from the last update! You ruined the game, and it's look worse!
    2. FIX THE HARDCORE MODE! IT'S SUX! I Love BF4 hardcore mode!
  • jelliedsoup
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. 10A nerf
    2. LMG buff
    3. Lag/hit registration
    4. Customisation of characters needs to be an option
    5. ?
  • xxr3m0v3rxx
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. For some reason I'm finding enemies really hard to identify them as enemy.. maybe make there whole name red too.. I have to sit there and spam the spot button to see if aircraft is friendly or not.. plz fix
    2. For some reason, aiming and getting on target (xbox) is a lot more difficult than it used to be in bf 3 and bf 4..
    3. Loading times are insane.
    4. The commo rose is awkward
    5. It would be nice to be able to quickly see the scoreboard at death with the ticket counter still up.
  • MIKEMCAWESOME23
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    LocutusH wrote: »
    1. Medal system. It has a lot of bugs showing wrong medals. And make them available for parallel completing, so that users dont have to ruin others game, when they work on a medal that doesnt suit the map, or situation. Maybe dont give 4 of them each week, only 2.
    2. Battlepack system. Dont do this randomly. Make it a reward for something. And if they are scrapped, let the users choose what exactly they want to buy. Even if it costs more this way. Some expensive customisations for the guns would be also cool, wich arent just "for the looks".
    3. FAO Fortress. Make it less of a sniper paradise. More vehicles, more cover... Or maybe the attack boat should have a cannon, to attack the mainland more effectively. Right now it isnt used for anything else than taking out behemoth.
    4. Argonne Forest. Make it easyer to take/flank C. Maybe let it cap from below the bridge too. Or give some vehicles, for the push trough. Or make new flags north and south from C?
    5. Add Medic syringe cooldown timer.

Haha you must be new.. 1 map in (10) where snipers can actually snipe isn't a bad thing.. in fact that's battlefield. You don't want to deal with snipers go to COD they seem to be doing a REALLLY good job with that (Sarcasm). And a medic syringe cooldown timer no. Just no.
  • Darth_Griff
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Using support, a machine gun, verses a bloke on a horse.

If I shoot the **** out of him, only to have him stand next to me and move his controller, and the horse moves minimally, this counts as me being trampled to death instantly.

Stupid.

That horse would've been glue after 20 machine gun rounds, and him with it.
  • RainingSH
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1) No skipping revives - let the player go to the overview screen if they wish - however they can still be revived. Revive skip is silly and frustrating - and discourages playing as a healer/reviver.

2)Gas grenades from 2 to 1 - Smoke grenades stay at 2.

3)The 40 ft. instant kill with the shotgun or cavalry sword needs to stop.

4)Matchmaking - it's just awful to try and play with a large group.

5)Rent-a-server - it's just awful to try and play with a large group.
  • EcoFatalis
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    1. A-10 Hunters range looked at
    2. Tanks and planes should be balanced higher spawn times or more antiX weaponry for infantry . And make losing a tank or a plane more meaningful instead of current 15sec CD.
    3. Hackers. We all see the fairfight spam in the chat .... its depressing ..... and disheartening ..... people need to know that this is an acknowledged issue and something is being done. Your silence drives more and more people to Hack as they believe you could not care less.
    4. Nade Spam and especially GAS Spam. Its Bf4 all over again ....what were you thinking ? Why after we already dealt with this issue in previous games we learned nothing in BF1 ?
    5. Hit REG Hit REG Hit Reg - BF games curse
  • trip1ex
    4690 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1. Turn off the canned animations present when getting into vehicles, switching seats in a vehicle, loading an artillery shell, etc. They give me a headache. And get old really quick. If they are there for a gameplay reason like adding a delay then show me a simple timer instead. Whatever you do, let me turn them off.

• LOLOzwloki
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi guys, I play bf since bf2 and a big thing missing in bf bad company2, bf 3, bf 4 and bf 1 is:

Squad leader can't give location based orders like in bf2. he can just select a point to defend or attack. That's quite weak when you play with random people, with no microphone communication.

What I recommend for good squad play experience is to set location based orders for squad leader like in battlefield 2.

it is as follows:

Issuing orders in-game

Squad leaders can issue the following commands:

Attack
    Placed anywhere on map, or enemy, neutral control points.
    Defend
    Placed anywhere on map, or on friendly control points.
    Move
    Placed outside of control points. In some games, players may not earn success points for a move order.

Repair command and Destroy command are useless imo. + too many orders will destroy the game usability.

2. I reccommend to key-bind such orders if player is willing so.

There is no way view a map when playing hardcore mode. This make the game non-tacticall, because squad leader can't really decide where to put an offensive or which point to hold in defense.

No-radar is ok for me.
  • Masekle
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Removal of classes! Let us make are own classes!
  • Skipp3rUA
    408 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello! This is My top 5+1 suggestions for Battlefield 1.

1. I played at almost all Battlefield games, (except only Battlefield 2142 and Battlefield 4). I love play as anti air (was world top 15 as AA at Tunguska, top 20 world at LAV-AD in Battlefield 3) and tanks (world top 400 at T-90 and top 500 at Abrams). Played Battlefield 3 in pro team. I need pay Your attention, what new vehicles spawn system is very good. This is very good and flexible for teamplay. But question arise – what HAPPENED with vehicles spawn time??? Waiting at 64 man server its BORING!!! My antirecord is 6 minutes waiting – all own (Britain side) tanks and armored cars was destroyed, but vehicles no spawn!!! I leaved this game. Medium waiting spawn time – it's 5-10 minutes per map. Other problem – when vehicles is waiting by 5-7 man – it's one “clicking simulator”– when 7 man clicking at vehicles icon, to get the first, for example tank. So, add please number of vehicles in game (at least at 64 players maps), because waiting vehicles spawns – its very BORING!!!
    2. Played Battlefield 1 20 hours – I don’t find where I can edit and unlock weapons for cavalry and tankman/pilot classes. So, add please option to edit this classes in battlefield 1 and battlefield companion. And add please option to play this classes without take the vehicles – because sometimes, for example, near yours control points are damaged tanks etc, what are you can repair and use.
    3. Increase please damage from AA armored car – to the infantry. QF-1 is 37mm anti air cannon – how 37mm bullet, who has speed 550 m/s can deal to the infantry 10-15 damages per 1 hit???
    4. I am military historian, and I know how looked world war 1 camouflage. But IMHO, 99% players don’t know this. So, add option to see (something like videos about grenades or devices) what kind camouflage players unlock in battlefield companion.
    5. Bring back NORMAL old system of receiving medals. This new system for receiving medals – totally useless.
    6. Add to the filtration map tags: 1 – Want you or do not want play with airship/dreadnought/armor train. 2 – Want you or do not want play with weather changes in game. (When You 5 minutes waited anti air armored car – and weather changes to fog – comes the desire to uninstall the game).
  • ShuToshio
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    I'm gonna REPEAT my top 5 because as of now, BF1 is officially UNPLAYABLE. And I've just switched out my #5 (which is an ingame bug; not a small bug, but nothing compared to these 5) to my new #1.

1. Servers servers servers servers servers. I have no green bars. Zero. Zilch. I dunno what your latest frickin patch did, but all the servers seem to be have gotten afflicted by a disease. I'm actually in Asia. Not even the Japanese servers are playable. I'm at Assault rank 8 and so close to unlocking my Helreigel and using my legendary skin. And this crap has to happen... and it's been WEEKS already. Nothing's been done. What happened, DICE? This is such a disappointment.

2. Menus: fix the frickin lagging menu. New options like Quit game after match is literally gut wrenching. So is Customize Soldier. Why do you have to make menus soooooo unbearable?!?!?!

3. Squads: can you just decouple the Playstation chat with Squad? It's just soooo messy at the moment. Sometimes I can join, sometimes I can't. There is NEVER a clear cut reason, and it's always a hit and miss, either Join is there or it's not. It's really really frustrating.

4. New weapons: you DEFINITELY need to review the fact that you're gonna only roll out 20 weapons in total across 4 DLCs. This means 5 weapons per DLC, only ONE new weapon per class on average. This is as pathetic as the current available weapons.

5. Battlepack skins: please please please please please.... make all revision skins available for RNG for every battlepack unlock. Rarer skins can be rarer in normal battlepacks. Don't let players get repeat skins. They can sell skins of weapons they don't use, but if you open all revision skins you will definitely come across HUGE tonnes of repeats. And PLEASE make battlepacks easier to acquire during player progress.

Others: Hurdling: huge number of obstacles that cannot be hurdled and it makes no sense. You need a major cleanup of all the maps.

From this chat I can see tonnes and tonnes of tweaks and fixes required. But without addressing the main functional issues, the game is unplayable. I'm just gonna lie low until the next patch gets rolled out. You go have yourselves a merry christmas...

if I can remember I'll log in again and repost again... Thanks
  • Sir-Praise-a-lot
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It's not a top five but certainly one of my top five issues/improvements: team balancing.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/68946/balancefield-a-chatter-about-team-balance-dice-pls/p1?new=1
  • AgBandit
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Vehicle Respawn Indicator - Just like from Battlefield Hardline, players need an ETA on vehicle respawns.
    2. Bayonet Charge Buff - Missing way too many Bayonet charges, going off to the side and in circles is ridiculous and wouldn't happen IRL.
    3. Remove Spamming Spot Limit - Was never an issue in BF4. Imperative to squad play.
    4. Remove Spotting Distance Limit - Instead spotting should only occur on enemies directly overlaid by the crosshairs.
    5. Keep Party Chat Squads Together - Two separate squads of 4 players each within an 8-man party chat should NOT be split up for team balancing between rounds.
  • BillyKaneX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Airplanes are impossible after nerf anti-air gun batteries! Get it! The game is broken!
  • SirBennieMiles
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. remove annoying bugs like the revive bug in wich you get revived and you see that your weapon is ads'ed but you cant shoot and the only way to get out of that aim is to switch to your sidearm and back(get's you killed alot). I get suck at things pretty often and also when a round starts and you want to jump in a tank (or any vehicle) I get spawned in, often without tank (or whatever I choose) but to make things worse, you get spawned in with a loadout fitted to a tank (or whatever vehicle loadout you selected)
    2. I think the hellriegel is a little bit too good, I cannot, simply cannot win a firefight because of the fast rounds per minute and big mag size
    3. maybe it's just me but I get killed by sniper's way to much and that's because most of the time half of both teams are spawned in as snipers
    4. the HOLD SPACE TO SKIP REVIVE button should have never even existed in the first place, I can't even figure out why anyone even dared to imagine that.
    5. I don't want to completely stomp this game in to the ground but there are a lot of annoying things, I really love the overall mechanics and gameplay tough! this game has potential to be the most awesome FPS shooter to date and it's on the right path to become just that, all things together I think it's a great game that just need some love and attention.

sincerely, SirBennieMiles
  • UteUncleBarryyyy
    543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Title should be "top 50 issues" but here is my "5":

1) Key bindings are broken:
    - Bayonet charge doesn't work when melee is bound to ‘x’ key.
    - ‘Interact’ function doesn't work unless ‘reload’ is bound to the same key.

2) Constantly spawn into vehicles with no vehicle at the start of rounds, leaving you with worthless tank/pilot class.

3) Constantly cannot fire after being revived.

4) Operations:
    - Operations needs a server browser.
    - Matches should roll onto the next operation when the operation ends.
    - The first bunker on Monte Grappa (B flag) needs to be redesigned as most rounds don't progress past this sector. Just allow the roof to be destructible.

5) Hardcore:
    - Friendly tags need to be added back into hardcore.
    - You need to add a hardcore filter into the server browser.
  • MedoBinA_
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Guys what about Platoon ?
  • Darth_Griff
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    25mins 43seconds me vs one tank on conquest going for the order of Augustus STILL.

I hit with the anti tank gun 4 times, get killed, he repairs, I respawn and repeat.

Then ant the 25.43 mark some dude in a tank fires the lucky shot that takes the tank out.

Get ****.
  • xFaTaLxPRx
    How about not having to hit the spacebar every time you f***** die. You still have to wait before re-spawning...make it like BF4.