Weekly BF

Join the Pig Army!! - Pork Chop Platoon, a 25+ adult community

Comments

• gbTayze
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    so i still cant do anything in forums and no one has sent me invites or messages to play
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2016
    gbTayze wrote: »
    so i still cant do anything in forums and no one has sent me invites or messages to play

Still nothing? I'll look into it. Did you send me a friend request? Normally I ask future recruits to send me a friend request so we can play some games in the meantime and they get to know other PCP members while they get straightened out.

Just to make sure, you can't post or read anything at all in the FNG section correct? Or anywhere else for that matter.
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    gbTayze wrote: »

I've sent Wipsy a message, In the meantime just send me a FR "greeneagle5" we will get in some games while this clusterfunk gets figured out. We're heading in to a big week here at PCP and there will be tons of people playing. I will look you up and we'll take the fight to the Doritos!
  • Tranquillity308
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just registered on the forums - TheGodfather308. So sick of playing with randoms. Im not the greatest player, but I do focus on the team and the objective. Tired of medics hovering 7m from me with no revive...snipers 300m away as we are losing the last sector, etc.
  • Slayer25808
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Joined up today and waiting on approval.

Looking forward to it. GT: Familiar Fate
  • Votekick_Jairo
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Just registered on the forums - TheGodfather308. So sick of playing with randoms. Im not the greatest player, but I do focus on the team and the objective. Tired of medics hovering 7m from me with no revive...snipers 300m away as we are losing the last sector, etc.

Welcome! Please keep an eye out for a registration e-mail from us. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it. Wipsy will also be emailing you guys, please reply to that email and you guys will be set. Hope to see you guys in the battlefield as a pig!
  • Tranquillity308
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Welcome! Please keep an eye out for a registration e-mail from us. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it. Wipsy will also be emailing you guys, please reply to that email and you guys will be set. Hope to see you guys in the battlefield as a pig!

Thank you. I'll be looking out for those emails. Looking forward to it. :)
  • Votekick_Jairo
    In the meantime, I'll shoot you guys a friend request. If you guys see I'm in a game and/or a party chat don't be shy, join.
  • Slayer25808
    How long does this take? Just wondering...
  • Votekick_Jairo
    How long does this take? Just wondering...

Normally as soon as you send the reply to Wipsy you're good to go. Some people forget to check the spam folder, other times, no too often though, it's an issue on our end. If I see it takes a while I talk to admins so they can process it. That's why I suggest adding me as a friend and joining my games so they get to meet the other pigs and start filling up their friends list, don't want any pigs left behind alone in the battlefield.
  • Tranquillity308
    Just got my email this morning, gonna reply very shortly.
  • xxGreenEaglexx
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Awesome guys! we're having a Battlefield Super Clan night tonight to celebrate our 9 years as a community, feel free to join us tonight, but it's going to be a **** show lol! I'll probably float from party to party making sure everyone is squadded up and gaming with pigs!
  • kool361
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would love to be able to join your clan. It's so difficult to find a good clan in BF1.

• xxGreenEaglexx
    kool361 wrote: »
    I would love to be able to join your clan. It's so difficult to find a good clan in BF1.

Apply today at porkchopplatoon.com
  • Votekick_Jairo
    kool361 wrote: »

Were you able to sign up?
  • RainingSH
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Best group of battlefield players around!
  • Slayer25808
    Joined these guys a week ago (how the time flys) and it is nice to have people online almost always to play the game the way it was meant and have some fun while we are at it. Lots of laughs and easy going group. Dont get me wrong we arent here handing out participation ribbons either. Here to win, but have fun doing it!
  • Votekick_Jairo
    Joined these guys a week ago (how the time flys) and it is nice to have people online almost always to play the game the way it was meant and have some fun while we are at it. Lots of laughs and easy going group. Dont get me wrong we arent here handing out participation ribbons either. Here to win, but have fun doing it!

Thank you, nice having you with us.
  • RainingSH
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Thank you, nice having you with us.

Definitely. Glad to have you.
  • FestusDBQ
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello everyone. I have enlisted through the website and I'm looking forward to becoming a Chopper. I hope to start playing with fellow members of the organization tonight! My gamertag is FestusDBQ.