This Week in Battlefield V

Battlepacks how to get a bunch of them

CosmicStriker
714 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I've noticed that when i run with a very good active full squad , i get a lot of Battlepacks each match.
some people say it's just random, and yes some of it is, but one match 3 of the 5 in our squad got them, we were the top squad in points.
and when we played well as a good squad someone always got one in our squad each match.
now this took a good squad leader and members to follow orders from defending important objectives like the one that spawned air planes and tanks, also attacking orders being issued when we were capping an objective.
So make sure to squad up, do not be in a locked solo or no squad , get in to a squad , make sure the squad leader keeps issuing defend and attacks at the right time, and under 60 second intervals . This is what you need to do, because of this i've unlocked one of the puzzles and have many legendary skins.

so remember Squad up , issue those commands at the right time, and play the objective, you will be rewarded well in score and battlepacks.

Comments

• Tranquillity308
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yea, it doesnt always feel random to me. I notice that a lot of my best games either solo or with a solid squad, I tend to get a battlepack more frequently.
  • xOmniumGatherum
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Its random, RNG. Random random random. In my 93 exp levels, 700 matches, 200+ hrs of playtime, it's random. Random.

And in my playtime, I have probably 'earned' only around 60 battle packs.

Spitting example, squad and I got a combined squad score of 218,921 on Conquest, St Quentin Scar. And not one of us got a battle pack.
  • M0RT0N
    77 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battle packs are worthless IMO.
  • CosmicStriker
    714 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's not random i just played a few matches with friends in a squad and got two packs, i've got so many packs, over 1000+ in scarp and dozens of weapon skins.
  • CosmicStriker
    edited December 2016
    played it again got two more packs from playing three maps. got a legendary from Revision 8
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It. is. random.

Say what you will about your experience, but it doesn't change the fact that the awarding of battlepacks is completely random.
  • Draven2711
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you read the "new revision of battlepacks available" on the home screen it reads and I quote "A battlepack may be rewarded at random to a player who is still in the game at the end of the round"
  • diagoro
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's random. My playstyle and stats are consistent. But I will go a week without getting ine (2 weeks at one point), to suddenly get two in a few hours like yesterday.

Guess I shouldn't expect one for another week....
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think it is random. You get more depending on your btr skill at the end of a round. Raise your btr skill by getting more knife kills...
  • BOOG1EJUICE66
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Its random. Ive got more battlepacks from rounds where I joined and the game ended 30 seconds later than I have from games where I played the entire round start to finish.
  • CosmicStriker
    i played just a few rounds last night and got four battlepacks, i was in a top full five player squad with a very active squad leader who issued attack and defend commands on the important objectives. everyone in our squad played the objectives, no one camped, and the gunners always spotted for the driver.
  • CosmicStriker
    you might think it's random , but i no longer think it is, cause i get battlepacks all the time from playing great in a full squad with a good squad leader who issues attack and defend commands.
    I've only got one puzzle piece needed to have both melee items , I've got like 100 weapon skins, over a 1000 in scraps, and many squad boosts.
    it used to take for ever to get one when i never squaded up or had a good squad leader, it was like it was just random, but after watching and reading all the tips and tutorials , i would always get in to the game and get in to nearly full squads to fill them up. in a 64 player conquest you'll get a little over 6 full squads on each side, thats 12 packs give out each round one pack could go to a member of each squad, and usually to the best squad member.
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Its not random. Gotta get melee kills
  • CosmicStriker
    i get melee kills all the time, while i am in a full squad of 5 players that has a good squad leader who is issuing attack and defend commands scoring the squad a lot of points.
    in a round if you are not making more than 10,000 points in a round, then you are not playing great, and you'll never see battlepacks.
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    X0mnium is right, it's random. I play with the same squad quite a bit and we're usually at the top of the score board. Sometimes I'll get two or three battle packs in a session and sometimes I'll go multiple days without getting one.
  • Draven2711
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Draven2711 wrote: »
    If you read the "new revision of battlepacks available" on the home screen it reads and I quote "A battlepack may be rewarded at random to a player who is still in the game at the end of the round"

Read it for yourself its random
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    Na you get them for melee kills. Im always near the top of the scoreboard as well so I know what im talking about
  • Draven2711
    Na you get them for melee kills. Im always near the top of the scoreboard as well so I know what im talking about

:smiley:
  • ENDLESSGOD420
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Its random. Ive got more battlepacks from rounds where I joined and the game ended 30 seconds later than I have from games where I played the entire round start to finish.

Battle packs are frustrating!!! I feel like they reward you when you join a game that's over. Everyone draws straws game? The later you join the more chance you have to win? Either way the reward system needs to be fixed. There are alot of things they need to fix before they continue to nerf everything=/ keep UP THE good WORK DICE
  • CosmicStriker
    if a team is squaded up and playing the objective more players on that team get the battlepacks.
    the spoils of war go to the winning team.