please no friendly fire for bf1 hardcore

Comments

  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    OK. You didn't mention that he tried to retaliate and didn't let you have a free TK after he first TKd you.
    I don't condone TKs but I abhor stalking/retaliatory TKs that go on incessantly even more.
  • WHISPonPCin240P
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It'd be nice to see server owners having the ability to change this.
  • oldmidget92
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    this has completely made hardcore unplayable to me. not only people teamkill fir vehicles, but I've also seen people switch from the enemy team to mine and teamkill me because i killed them...
    I've also seen even my teammates teamkill me because they looked at my score and thought i was cheating..
    friendly fire simply doesnt belong in 64p pub matches. it doesn't add anything except annoyance and an ability for baddies to grief better players

    ive always said hardcore isnt for you, as long as one thing about it keeps you from playing it.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes instead of blaming other you should as "Did I have it coming".

    Based on the hackusations something tells me you might be part to blame.
  • TheMinotaur80
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No FF is not perfect people can run into your fire ( you would think if I'm prone laying down heavy fire with an LMG not running into that fire is a no brainer ) and you get a TK but it needs to stay.

    True. However, I get killed by more random friendly grenades, and team killers...A lot more. In fact, I die at least 5x/match because of both. No friendly fire in hardcore is ESSENTIAL.

  • Skcorn
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Firendly fire in Hardcore ? OF COURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Toniprinsessa
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's named hardcore for a reason, most stupid **** that I have ever heard.
  • M1573R3X3
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    KakeHC wrote: »
    ShevermiN wrote: »
    Dear OP from those of us who have played hardcore for over 15 years online we know that the people that complain the most about deliberate teamkills are the one's most likely to be serial teamkillers themselves.

    And I don't mean sloppy with their fire, I mean deliberately team killing because they think that when they walk into the line of there team mates fire it's some how not there fault and retaliate by killing there own team. When the run onto a teammates claymore after being alerted of it's presence in chat they punish. Of when the game assigns a FF incorrectly as it does often they retaliate.

    How is I can play 1500 hours of Hardcore BF4 and experience very little of the trolling that you seem to experience.


    I find that those who get trolled tend to bring it on themselves and maybe need to grow up abit before venturing into hardcore. Oh and by grow up I fully recognise that many of these type of players are in fact grown ups..

    This guy knows wazzup

    The usual answers right out of the fanboy answer book. It's your fault, stop crying, I have never seen it, bla, bla, bla, ad nauseum. Blatant team killing is a huge problem. The players that are attempting to defend it are the ones that switch to the other side and start TK-ing because they can't handle losing. All I play is HC, and it happens ALL THE TIME. So stop saying you never see it, because you look (the opposite of less-onic).
    For example, the 3 other guys that I played with all the time were defending the first set of m-coms in Valparaiso. As a unit we took great pride in and got a lot of satisfaction from shutting a team down at the first set of m-coms. The attacking team had 10 or so tickets left and had managed to set the remaining m-com. As I was about to diffuse it one of the players on my team TK-ed me and the m-com was destroyed. I invited him into our conversation to ask him why he killed me as we were about to win. I will never forget his exact words, I killed you because "I wanted to show my friend the rest of the map."
    That, is the level of walking talking dunce cap you are defending when you vote for the status quo.
  • Shadowmane01
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member

    Loqtrall wrote: »
    When I do play HC, I've had very few problems with intentional TK'ing. I can actually only remember one incident where I know for a fact that the guy intentionally TK'd me was when I blew up a spawn beacon he was camping for free kills. I then squad hopped wherever he went and proceeded to intentionally TK him until he quit.
    -
    Other than that, the extent of intentional TK'ing I experience is only at the end of the match when the game is about to end in less than 10 seconds, and teammates start shooting at each other. But that's something I've experienced in literally EVERY game I've played that features teamkilling.

    I would of banned you for that you may not like the way someone is playing but you have no right to dictate how they should play a game they have paid for.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    When I do play HC, I've had very few problems with intentional TK'ing. I can actually only remember one incident where I know for a fact that the guy intentionally TK'd me was when I blew up a spawn beacon he was camping for free kills. I then squad hopped wherever he went and proceeded to intentionally TK him until he quit.
    -
    Other than that, the extent of intentional TK'ing I experience is only at the end of the match when the game is about to end in less than 10 seconds, and teammates start shooting at each other. But that's something I've experienced in literally EVERY game I've played that features teamkilling.

    I would of banned you for that you may not like the way someone is playing but you have no right to dictate how they should play a game they have paid for.

    Dictate the way they play the game? The guy was camping a spawn beacon out in the open that nobody was spawning on - because they were spawning above it and parachuting in on our objectives. The guy didn't even know that if you plant a beacon out in the open, you spawn in the sky, and he was literally sitting next to it waiting for someone to spawn on it when they never would>
    -
    Essentially - he was allowing the enemy team to continuously parachute in on top of our objectives because he was the sole member of the team that had found their spawn beacon, and instead of destroying it, he decided to try and camp it when literally NOBODY was spawning on top of it. I shot it to prevent further enemies from parachuting in - they already destroyed one of our tanks while doing it.
    -
    Either way - saying I should have been banned and DESERVED being teamkilled just because I destroyed an ENEMY spawn beacon is absolutely *** stupid. The guy got what he deserved - he TK'd me for helping our team substantially while he sat there and did nothing - and then continued trying to TK me when I got payback. Any admin that bans me in that situation doesn't need to be running a *** server.
  • Shadowmane01
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    When I do play HC, I've had very few problems with intentional TK'ing. I can actually only remember one incident where I know for a fact that the guy intentionally TK'd me was when I blew up a spawn beacon he was camping for free kills. I then squad hopped wherever he went and proceeded to intentionally TK him until he quit.
    -
    Other than that, the extent of intentional TK'ing I experience is only at the end of the match when the game is about to end in less than 10 seconds, and teammates start shooting at each other. But that's something I've experienced in literally EVERY game I've played that features teamkilling.

    I would of banned you for that you may not like the way someone is playing but you have no right to dictate how they should play a game they have paid for.

    Dictate the way they play the game? The guy was camping a spawn beacon out in the open that nobody was spawning on - because they were spawning above it and parachuting in on our objectives. The guy didn't even know that if you plant a beacon out in the open, you spawn in the sky, and he was literally sitting next to it waiting for someone to spawn on it when they never would>
    -
    Essentially - he was allowing the enemy team to continuously parachute in on top of our objectives because he was the sole member of the team that had found their spawn beacon, and instead of destroying it, he decided to try and camp it when literally NOBODY was spawning on top of it. I shot it to prevent further enemies from parachuting in - they already destroyed one of our tanks while doing it.
    -
    Either way - saying I should have been banned and DESERVED being teamkilled just because I destroyed an ENEMY spawn beacon is absolutely *** stupid. The guy got what he deserved - he TK'd me for helping our team substantially while he sat there and did nothing - and then continued trying to TK me when I got payback. Any admin that bans me in that situation doesn't need to be running a *** server.

    Point taken my bad sorry I misunderstood I thought it was his own spawn beacon yeah I would of destroyed it to.
  • Magic_Pepee
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited July 2016
    M1573R3X3 wrote: »

    The usual answers right out of the fanboy answer book. It's your fault, stop crying, I have never seen it, bla, bla, bla, ad nauseum. Blatant team killing is a huge problem. The players that are attempting to defend it are the ones that switch to the other side and start TK-ing because they can't handle losing. All I play is HC, and it happens ALL THE TIME. So stop saying you never see it, because you look (the opposite of less-onic).
    For example, the 3 other guys that I played with all the time were defending the first set of m-coms in Valparaiso. As a unit we took great pride in and got a lot of satisfaction from shutting a team down at the first set of m-coms. The attacking team had 10 or so tickets left and had managed to set the remaining m-com. As I was about to diffuse it one of the players on my team TK-ed me and the m-com was destroyed. I invited him into our conversation to ask him why he killed me as we were about to win. I will never forget his exact words, I killed you because "I wanted to show my friend the rest of the map."
    That, is the level of walking talking dunce cap you are defending when you vote for the status quo.
    qft. 10/10 post
    i played it today and it was alright, but playing hardcore is an absolute gamble. it takes one or two **** and the whole round is ruined
  • Shadowmane01
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    No FF is not perfect people can run into your fire ( you would think if I'm prone laying down heavy fire with an LMG not running into that fire is a no brainer ) and you get a TK but it needs to stay.

    True. However, I get killed by more random friendly grenades, and team killers...A lot more. In fact, I die at least 5x/match because of both. No friendly fire in hardcore is ESSENTIAL.

    Sorry but I disagree being carful with your fire and explosives is one of the things that makes H/C different from normal and makes it in my view a better mode. That's not to say I don't like normal coss I do I play both and there's things that I do and don't like about each mode.
  • DoodiePootie
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Oh please. If you cannot handle a true hardcore experience, stay in normal mode. Do not bring your watered down ideas from normal to hardcore. I mainly play hardcore and the only time I see teamkills are when someone deserves it by being as ****. Most players are quick to revive you are team kills are more accidents than anything.
  • MAILBOMB
    300 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    pHill-Ace wrote: »
    Bad idea is bad.

    X 1000
  • DevilsBathtub
    832 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    no, friendly fire should stay.
    its one of the reasons i play hardcore, you have to be mindful of your firing, yeah sometimes i TK or get TK too. but its just a part of the game.
    if its such a hassle to you just play normal.
  • snakeheadinvade
    2659 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    this has completely made hardcore unplayable to me. not only people teamkill fir vehicles, but I've also seen people switch from the enemy team to mine and teamkill me because i killed them...
    I've also seen even my teammates teamkill me because they looked at my score and thought i was cheating..
    friendly fire simply doesnt belong in 64p pub matches. it doesn't add anything except annoyance and an ability for baddies to grief better players

    considering I want friendly fire enabled on normal so players wouldn't mindlessly run in front of friendlies that are tring to kill an enemy, more often then not my kills get stolen beause a friendly step infront of me and I can no longer see the enemy.
  • Magic_Pepee
    378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    this has completely made hardcore unplayable to me. not only people teamkill fir vehicles, but I've also seen people switch from the enemy team to mine and teamkill me because i killed them...
    I've also seen even my teammates teamkill me because they looked at my score and thought i was cheating..
    friendly fire simply doesnt belong in 64p pub matches. it doesn't add anything except annoyance and an ability for baddies to grief better players

    considering I want friendly fire enabled on normal so players wouldn't mindlessly run in front of friendlies that are tring to kill an enemy, more often then not my kills get stolen beause a friendly step infront of me and I can no longer see the enemy.
    you can have terrible time on your own game mode (hardcore), no need to ruin normal
Sign In or Register to comment.