Squad UP!

Drako70000
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited July 2016
(SORRY i POSTED IN pC BY MISTAKE - THIS IS FOR ps4)

Hey folks,
Could anyone point me in the right direction where I would find an English speaking team/ squads that work together... too often squads are v random with snipers or medics that dont revive or engineers who dont repair. Ok I get it , alot of people are just chasing score and kills as opposed to teamplay so that's why I'm asking here.
Also, if there are any people into squad play on Hardline too that would be good.
Thanks in advance.
Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on

Comments

• HST-MuTTer
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can point you at least to the right Forum section :)
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-4-playstation-platoon-recruitment
    May the Force be with you.
  • hunterj94
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Where do you live?
  • Drako70000
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    thanks HST-Mutter for the link, I must be blind!
    Sorry, I should've said UK/ Ireland English speaking...

Hunterj94 - I'm in Ireland.
  • ssmith335
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'm looking for the same thing. Live in US.
  • Joe_Taco72
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'd say Old Salty Crows (OSC). I'm not a member but I like playing against them because they are always squaded up. You get one you need to account for the other 4. They are still very active. I look forward to knifing you.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1837 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try looking up a Clan calles Crimson Ravens.... They are pretty active and a bunch of good Guys...
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    check us out, gents: www.phoenix.gaming.online

we are active, established, international, & always fun! we play the objective as a team for the win!

members from UK/US/EU/AUS
  • iCeMaN-WiTeOuT
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you're still looking for a Platoon to run with, we all have mic's and play tactically .. we run with multiple classes, sometimes split squads up with 2 medics to run with each squad .. all speak English (east coast North America) we do have a few ppl from Canada and one guy in Switzerland .. Join our Platoon if you're interested though, you're welcome to run and gun with us anytime and someone is always on (for the most part)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1924842438390880063/

add me on PS4, iCeMaN-WiTeOuT
  • ROCKMONSTAR2580
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Ok well have you considered joining PRZ ? Then mate. I'm ROCKMONSTER2580 known as ROCK. But real name toby I'm quite big towards the role of Advanced close quarters infantry combat , I'm the leader of the hugely known PRZ and I'm on here to scout for actual talent on BF4 and BF1 but we are on all platforms and you can message me on psn or our website or through here , to join but take a look at
    PRZ , ROCKMONSTER2580 , TOXIC5MONSTER , on YouTube and take a look for yourself and see that we are the most advanced killing and naturalising squad/clan out there we currently hold 250 members across all platforms,
    Thanks for reading
    See you on the battlefield soldier

For more information view our website. http://lant20002.wix.com/officalprzsignuppage
    Or message me through battlelog,or on PSN. My PSN tag is TOXIC5MONSTER