Weekly Debrief

Tips and tricks!

EwokSalad
38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 2016
*not in correct section*
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• Tranquillity308
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Nice video, thanks. I liked how you talked more about the philosophy behind one's gameplay. Being an inconsistant player, I find that when I stop to ask myself questions and set myself up for more advantageous engagements, I begin to play much better.
  • EwokSalad
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nice video, thanks. I liked how you talked more about the philosophy behind one's gameplay. Being an inconsistant player, I find that when I stop to ask myself questions and set myself up for more advantageous engagements, I begin to play much better.

Thanks for the feed back i plan to carry on making these types of videos slowly building up everyone's understanding will help later on with the more advanced stuff.
  • Chappa74
    326 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    A great way to tell it mate, really like the style. Keep them coming
  • EwokSalad
    Chappa74 wrote: »
    A great way to tell it mate, really like the style. Keep them coming

Cheers buddy will do.
  • Scutchio
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nice vid. Enjoyed that.
  • EwokSalad
    Scutchio wrote: »
    Nice vid. Enjoyed that.

Good, thanks for the feed back.
  • RichardPye843
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I dont want to seem like a negative nelly but do you think using the BF1 forums is a good place to promote your Youtube channel? Or do you think it is fair that you can promote your videos here and other Youtubers cant? That is why no one does it and it is not allowed. Unless explicitly given permission to do so.
  • EwokSalad
    edited December 2016
    I dont want to seem like a negative nelly but do you think using the BF1 forums is a good place to promote your Youtube channel? Or do you think it is fair that you can promote your videos here and other Youtubers cant? That is why no one does it and it is not allowed. Unless explicitly given permission to do so.
    i think its a place for battlefield related posts yeah. This is Battlefield SJW need to relax.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13078 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Use the video sharing section for video content.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/video-sharing
This discussion has been closed.