Weekly BF

A message to you all

AhoyDrogon
273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 2016
*profanity*
Post edited by StarscreamUK on

Comments

• M0RT0N
    77 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What type of flare LOL
  • KorpusDraige
    2330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    JFK001NBF2 wrote: »
    I will keep this very short.

USE YOUR GODDAMN FLARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen anyone that I haven't actually played with before and talk to use a flare so if you could just **** use one to spot **** enemies that would be fan-****-tastic

Thank you. You ****

Hope you're not talking to literally everyone, considering I flare all the time with my Attack Plane.
  • AhoyDrogon
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    I have yet to be in a team where players flare. This does not count friends. And yes I am including everyone.

Also, moderators, the language used is required absolutly. It is only thing that people understand. Trying to talk reasonably with children is impossible.
  • AhoyDrogon
    M0RT0N wrote: »
    What type of flare LOL

The only flare that bloody matters in this terrible game.
  • M0RT0N
    Oh okay that one. Got it.
  • Tranquillity308
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I don't always rock the Scout class, but when I do...I use the flare.
  • M0RT0N
    Spotting works just as good IMO...
  • skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Spotting works just as good IMO...

Nah man, it's not even close. The flair can give you full awareness of any point you hit. You don't have to see where they are for them to show up.The flare is bar none, the best piece of equipment in the game.
  • KorpusDraige
    2330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have yet to be in a team where players flare. This does not count friends. And yes I am including everyone.

Also, moderators, the language used is required absolutly. It is only thing that people understand. Trying to talk reasonably with children is impossible.

lol And the majority of players I get paired up with don't spot either or capture the objective or do normal obvious things. What is your point? Think posting on the forums is going to suddenly change everyone's thought process? The forums are not going to reach into the players in the game.
  • Mishkin37
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair? You know, I think the Naz...never mind.

The flare is awesome. All scouts should use it and run with a support who can constantly resupply them.
  • darktrunkmonkey
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    play hardcore.. flares usless you want people to shoot at you lol
  • der_Metatron
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    use your flares, drop ammo, use the rvive, wait for a revive. PPL won´t grasp that, because it is too complex. Ppl wanna shoot...
  • MarkFury67
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    8am EST nearly 170,000 players! Yuge dropoff. YUGE!
  • MajGenWarhawk
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    Why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair? You know, I think the Naz...never mind.

The flare is awesome. All scouts should use it and run with a support who can constantly resupply them.

I see what you did there. haha. I was just talking about that movie recently. Its about time to watch it again. The flare is a must when running the scout class.
  • MarkFury67
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Quarter of a million players at noon EST. It's like the Sahara out here. Nobody in sight.
  • foxishful
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why would i use the flare when i can take the awesomely op fake sniper heads.
  • Banhammer72
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What type of flare LOL

Yet here you are in it's forums? hmmm
  • AhoyDrogon
    What type of flare LOL

I'm here in the forums to make the game better. The community for Xbox one is horrific for team play unless you're with friends.

• Banhammer72
    416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What type of flare LOL

I'm here in the forums to make the game better. The community for Xbox one is horrific for team play unless you're with friends.

By calling it a terrible game? hmmm
  • bmillsy513
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The spotting binoculars would be better, but they only work on still enemies or tanks. Even then it takes a few seconds to mark them.
This discussion has been closed.