Let Cavalry have a different gun

Comments

• Head3masher
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Agree with the lance, that would be great!
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They have a gun??!
    Oh yeah ...
    *hides swords behind back*
    Of course, they have a gun. I knew that.
  • Head3masher
    1406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Tank drivers should get it too.

Drive me closer.. I want to hit them with my sword!!
  • Rock103
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I honestly think cavalry should have higher damage mitigation against firearms when it comes to body shots. But ONLY when on horseback. Reduce movement speed on foot to match sentry, just to discourage dismounting. Would be a fair trade off imo.
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Give them a shotgun, because they are so vulnerable. lol
  • Head3masher
    I agree, should move slower dismounted (only by a little bit).
  • Troopperfofo
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    I hope the Cavalry gets a different gun. . Also I hope we get to shoot it one handed like the Magi in the mummy.

• ChickNFoot
    1627 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    Infantry variants of scout rifles without sweet spots, Pieper carbine, revolvers and slouch hat with emu plume.

All we need

I agree, give powerful 2 hit guns not sweets pots or anything.
  • wenkels
    109 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If somebody is laying prone, TOSS 2 NADES ON THEM
  • MAADDEE
    165 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    APBT wrote: »
    Give them a shotgun, because they are so vulnerable. lol

Yeah, give them a10, it would be fun.
  • Head3masher
    I hope the Cavalry gets a different gun. . Also I hope we get to shoot it one handed like the Magi in the mummy.

How the hell did the charging cavalry hit so meny men up on the balcony behind cover!!
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    tavingon wrote: »
    Tank drivers should get it too.

Drive me closer.. I want to hit them with my sword!!

tank-commander_o_186143.jpg

I mean..
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

How the hell did the charging cavalry hit so meny men up on the balcony behind cover!!

Aim assist.
  • Head3masher
    I guess they were console players then.
  • Sindari
    I guess they were console players then.

with those graphics and that fps? :D
  • Head3masher
    Any ideas what the gun could be?

There are rumours that the patch wil add carbine version of the service rifles to horsemen.
  • ColonelCuckold
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Letting us use pistols on the horse would be nice. I was surprised to see if was in the low single digits% for cavalry. I personally think a better change would be letting the player decide when to jump. Horses have bad path finding issues
  • Head3masher
    Yes suprised about the pistol thing too. The rifle is ok but fires too slow for moving firing.
  • STR8SHOTZ90
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I agree, would love to see the Calvary class get the Kolibri so you can troll while you troll on your horse you gallop and stroll.

Taking out enemies unsuspecting of the stallion you ride, go little horsey, go you say with pride!

After a long day on horseback, it's time to go home grab your bae and sattle up for the show. Out in the sunset is where you now ride, thankfully you packed your trojans (see what I did there?) so you don't shoot out her eye.
  • ExodusMacera
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why would you want anything but the Russian

For me personally because not every Calvary men carried the Russian 1895. The austro Hungarians and italians had the carcano rifle, the French early on used a shortened lebel rifle, later it was the berthier carbine, the Germans had their gewhere carbine as well as various others throughout the war.

I love firearms of the period despite them being heavy clunky and odd like the pinfire rifles which are gone by the wayside basically your cartridge was made of paper and a needle like firing pin punched through this paper cartridge hitting the primer causing the f1 black powder in today's equivalence to ignite. I'm a licensed 03 ffl holder, a curios and relics collectors license and started out with a pair of genuine martini Henry's prior to bf1 dropping by about 3 years. A gahendra and a Nepalese that I bought and fixed up for about 300 dollars. I just needed to clean the yak grease off of them check the headspacing and replace a couple of barrel bands on them and make my own ammo for them and my nieces and nephews love it. They play the game as well and I love using the game to teach them. They get to hold and feel the history in them when they go shooting.

I highly recommend to anyone interested in guns and history to check out forgotten weapons and the great war over on YouTube.

That being said the other classes are fairly well armed with many nations represented but the Calvary class is grossly underdeveloped. I fight like the German Calvary on foot. Plus it gives me the excuse to buy more guns for "education" (read ill teach them about it but I just want more guns for my collection and I'm looking for an excuse cause its fun)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!