As a medic, My Biggest fear in the battlefield is..

mav_smileyface
1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
coming across a decent support player...

with the latest update buffing support for the lesser player... the better support players are now laughing.. i fear a mid range encounter with a decent support play far more than any other class. to the point i am half tempted to start playing the class myself.

there isnt anything more lethal than a decent support player 25-45m out laying prone

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    4978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Support class was fine since November patch and I didn't actually expect them to buff it even more. But again it's hard to tell why dice make some changes and what is their way of thinking.
  • mav_smileyface
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    Support class was fine since November patch and I didn't actually expect them to buff it even more. But again it's hard to tell why dice make some changes and what is their way of thinking.

im sure DICE are monitoring the number of people using each specific class, and support is still lacking behind medics and assault so the buffs are probably to try encourage more newbies to the class like myself to try it out
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

im sure DICE are monitoring the number of people using each specific class, and support is still lacking behind medics and assault so the buffs are probably to try encourage more newbies to the class like myself to try it out

But in majority of games I play The medic is a lacking class for unknown reason. I've never seen a lack of support players. Lack of a proper skilled support sure. An average ones not even once.
  • Mynx1911
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Luckily we medics will get syringe cooldown. I wonder what dice smoked?
  • mav_smileyface
    Mynx1911 wrote: »
    Luckily we medics will get syringe cooldown. I wonder what dice smoked?

tell me about it .. medics do not revive enough as it is.. although i think this is a "fix" mainly for operations as i suppose an attacking team can literally resurrect all their tickets immediately

But in majority of games I play The medic is a lacking class for unknown reason. I've never seen a lack of support players. Lack of a proper skilled support sure. An average ones not even once.

yeah medics need showing some love.. its such a basic class no exciting lvl 10 weapons, no exciting gadgets

support class is looking tasty now
  • Mynx1911
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is a total stupid decision to give medics a syringe cooldown. Even in addition if support drops ammo crate. I see an ammo crate maybe one per game!? Every support is running mortar and mines and in addition they get the grenade crossbow so even less reasons for taking ammo.
    I barely see more than 5 medics per game (me included) so why nerf them? Ppl complain they don't get revived, now they get even less revived thanks to cooldown.
    I want to know who is responisble for that and kindly slap his face personaly. ;-)
  • grrlpurple
    748 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Time for an 'i played support before it was buffed' thread!
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Laying prone?

Have you actually tried that? It's literally just a head shot kill screen simulator. If you stay still for too long in this game you die.

Medics are without a doubt the most versatile of the classes.

The syringe nerf is justified because you can still REVIVE but you can't just spam it and bring a whole squad back to life faster than they were killed.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    Mynx1911 wrote: »
    It is a total stupid decision to give medics a syringe cooldown. Even in addition if support drops ammo crate. I see an ammo crate maybe one per game!? Every support is running mortar and mines and in addition they get the grenade crossbow so even less reasons for taking ammo.
    I barely see more than 5 medics per game (me included) so why nerf them? Ppl complain they don't get revived, now they get even less revived thanks to cooldown.
    I want to know who is responisble for that and kindly slap his face personaly. ;-)

Dice is trying to find a teamplay on pub servers. Which is a joke to begin with. It's like they've never played typical pub game to see what's actully going on there before approving patches like this one.
  • sevhia
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    in my game support almost dominated top 5 player in almost every maps
    and now they buff LMG
    i can't imagine how it will ended
  • I_FrischeMilch_I
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yeah, nerf that needle thing which is barely used anyway. good job dice. really good job. do you even play your game?
  • speedkiller113
    5 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ouh yeah best decision.

Nerfing the smallest Tool in a 60 GB sized game.

The Syringe is the smallest there are other problems to solve otherwise the syringe.

There are only a rare players on the medic class and after this patch there are no medic player anyway thank you for destroying your own game.

THANK YOU
  • TickTak77
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Syringe cooldown was needed. The revive trains were becoming a huge problem.

Furthermore, none of the medic weapons were nerfed.

So even if the LMGs become god-guns now (They wont), the medic still has some of the best killing rifles in the game, meaning as long as your shot is still decent, you are still going to get your kills.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If someone can please tell me where the medics are that would be great. Very rarely do I ever get revived anymore. Last night I played in two full 25 minute games and was only revived once.

• xzhpete
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    support players are now laughing
    Laughing so hard. Support was already my favorite class and in my opinion didn't need a buff yet here we are. SupportField 1 here we go!
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    TickTak77 wrote: »
    Syringe cooldown was needed. The revive trains were becoming a huge problem.

Furthermore, none of the medic weapons were nerfed.

So even if the LMGs become god-guns now (They wont), the medic still has some of the best killing rifles in the game, meaning as long as your shot is still decent, you are still going to get your kills.

How is it a revive train when you WILL die if killed right after being revived? Do you people actually remember bf3 and revive system in that game? Alot of medics don't revive already and now the amount will be even lower. Now it's basically press SPACE bar simulator because who cares, right?
  • I_FrischeMilch_I
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

How is it a revive train when you WILL die if killed right after being revived? Do you people actually remember bf3 and revive system in that game? Alot of medics don't revive already and now the amount will be even lower. Now it's basically press SPACE bar simulator because who cares, right?

dont feed. and dont let you get trolled.
  • Vyrmin
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hysteria much?

The statistics showed that the medic class was played x2.3 as much as the support class.
  • Taste-D-Rainbow
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Where are all the dang medics then? In TDM? Cause they sure as hell aren't reviving me in conquest.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    Vyrmin wrote: »
    Hysteria much?

The statistics showed that the medic class was played x2.3 as much as the support class.

Playing medic =/= doing your job as medic.