Tank Driver Zoom

Cutchall11
55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I prefer my zoom settings to be "press" and not "hold" for all weapons. Previous to the most recent update I could "press" to stay zoomed as the tank driver aiming the main cannon and on the stationary AA guns. Now you have to hold the trigger to zoom as the tank driver and on the stationary AA guns. I have the vehicle zoom set to "press" and I've also tried toggling between "press" and "hold" to see if it was just a temporary problem but it doesn't appear to be. The "press" setting works for all other seats in the tank, just not for the tank driver. I don't know if this was intentional but either way it is disappointing.

Comments

• CPU_UK
    1071 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    Yes, can confirm this issue on PC since Dec patch.

Also note that I can no longer open box and pick up weapons in single player mode. Someone has broken the key mappings again.
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also confirm ps4. Annoying in the extreme since there's no visual cue to know you're zoomed apart from the lower ADS sensitivity I use.

Since the ADS for tank gunners has severe latency it really messes you up.
  • jjju
    115 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Wrong vehicle data in the patch. It will resolve itself in the next patch
  • Cutchall11
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thank you.