K-Wagen, A possible future Behemoth?

Eric-StoneLee
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints-depot/tanks/tanks-k-l/k-wagen-2.png

I've been wondering if any one else thinks that the German K-Wagen could be a possible future Behemoth. From what i've already seen of behemoths they have at least 6 seats, heavily armed/armored, and are a force to be reckoned with. Well the K Wagen as good armor(for the time period), a load of guns(4 77 mm gun, and 7 machine guns). The only problem I can see is it's a tank what what not, so other tanks/ players can more directly engage it, plus the speed would be a problem(but the A7V historically had very, very, VERY bad mobility, getting stuck every few feet, yet in game it's faster than the FT-17.). What y'all think about this idea?

Also as a side suggestion, the A7V/U could be a new landship that you unlock by playing the Marck IV/V or be a new package for the A7V.
http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints-depot-restricted/tanks/tanks-a/a7v_u-48420.jpg

Comments

• NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    O_O That thing looks terrifying. It might actually make a good behemoth, because it's size would prevent it from going where the other tanks can, and it would probably be fairly slow, but it would be a bit more flexible than the other behemoths.
  • sawyermblack
    587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wish it were so, but I already know what the 4th behemoth is.

DICE has a fascination with the T-REX/Dinosaur in general. The 4th behemoth is actually a Brachiosaurus with a 5 seat saddled chariot on it's back and a reign holder's seat near the front.
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

DICE has a fascination with the T-REX/Dinosaur in general. The 4th behemoth is actually a Brachiosaurus with a 5 seat saddled chariot on it's back and a reign holder's seat near the front.

It all comes together now... :tongue:
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My money on the next behemoth is either:

K-wagon
    Railway artillery
    Tsar Tank

• Eric-StoneLee
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What maps do you think it would appear on? I think it could appear on Ballroom Blitz since the map looks very much like what we all think of when we think "WWI"
  • edibleshrapnel
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What maps do you think it would appear on? I think it could appear on Ballroom Blitz since the map looks very much like what we all think of when we think "WWI"

Isn't it coming out with the French dlc? It will probably be featured on a trench heavy map like Fort vaux or perhaps Verdun.
  • BCC-GK1llA913
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Levelcap was takking about it
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    There's also the Char 2C.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Char_2C

I'd argue this one's more likely given it was actually both built and deployed, albeit immediately after WW1 had ended.
  • KakeHC
    1217 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I heard it would be optimus prime with 7 seats.
  • bran1986
    5647 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The Char 2C would be awesome
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's a truckersaruos Rex guys