An issue that no one is talking about.Laggy cutscenes in operations.

Solid_SkG
1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2016
I've seen many posts about different kind of bugs but nobody is talking about the laggy cutscenes in operations.
Does everybody get laggy cutscenes or is it just a small amount of people?

Comments

• Gorcoo
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I definitely get laggy cut scenes but not seen anyone talk about it on here.
  • ExaltedJuan
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Pretty much any loading screen, including the cutscenes of Operations, have lag. EA has never had great success with reducing lag during loading, but their games have been running better overall.
  • I_FrischeMilch_I
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ive had them before the patch and now they occur every once in a while, but no one talks about it because its not really an issue.
    laggy cutscene you get to see over and over again, no one cares. at least i dont and since no one is talking about it they dont seem to either.

im mostly afk while loading anyway...
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Because people have their hands full with other stuff that directly impact gameplay. When those issues are handled, we can talk about the **** cutscenes.
  • VESPA5
    784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, those choppy cutscenes are annoying where sometimes it even freezes and I'm like "Oh crap. Do I have to hit Alt+F4 again?" But most of the time, my thumb is holding spacebar down so I can skip the cute cutscene theatrics and get right into battle.
  • Foodie88
    663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yep, I have this too, since launch. The audio plays normally but the video stops for a while and then it plays the video at a much increased speed to catch up again.

Heute morgen sah ich einen Adler...
  • iiBiizzaa
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cpu temps skyrocket too when this happens keep an eye out guys!
  • Phat_Helmet
    2164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yep the cutscene issue is as bad and widespread as upon release. So,etimes the sound plays and the screen is just frozen for over 30 seconds. Really poor execution, DICE.

Mind you, I have a great rig that runs multiplayer on ultra at 100-144fps.