Why people are quitting bf1 pc already..

145791049

Comments

  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    It seems to be getting worse! A few new ones for me today.

    1. An attack plane flies over, no bombs or anything you just die. Happened three times.
    2. Looking at a player and get killed by his mini anti tank grenade, no grenade, no sound just death.

    Of course there is the usual, shot behind walls, players just appear from nowhere, one shot sniper kills 80% of the time and players knowing where you are. It is out of control. When is ea/Dice going to address this issue?
  • Halfcock
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This game is dead on pc. It's just more garbage that's not polished. EA has finally killed bf on pc
  • FISHY12542
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm surprised this game has lasted as long as it has. It lacks content, runs horribly, has a lot of bugs, and is just frustrating since due to the lack of content people just abuse the op weaponry and use nothing else. Almost the same things as hardline but hardline at least ran well.
  • lurkios
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    As others have said, I wish we could just go back to release-day BF1. That was a great game. The November patch made it unplayable for me (SLI) and then the December patch just made it worse...
  • BluMadDawg20_20
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    lurkios wrote: »
    As others have said, I wish we could just go back to release-day BF1. That was a great game. The November patch made it unplayable for me (SLI) and then the December patch just made it worse...

    lol for real.
  • frankbama
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I have not had any running issues but I spent about $500 upgrading my system just for this game and the lack of cheater control has really made me wish I would have saved my money.
  • Charliebrownau
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    At least it lasted long then hardline that died
    3 weeks after retail on PC in AU
  • I_am_La11
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have put about 25 hrs in trying to play medic and I am done with this game. I have no problems running the game, she runs silky smooth and is beautiful, but loosing every one on one gun battle to an automatic gun makes this game horribly un fun. In BF4 all I ever really played was Medic and like to run and gun, but u cant do that is the **** game because the Medic has no defends for the automatic spay and pray guns which everyone is using, or they are **** sniping. Give the medic a better gun and I might comeback. Other wise NOPE.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2016
    i have good fps and i am ok with game optimisation
    BUT THIS GAME IS UNBALANCED
    OP TANKS AND AEROPLANES
    OP LEVEL 10 WEAPONS
    WTF IS THIS ****?

    They are tanks and planes, what do you expect. In saying that, they are well balanced. Easily taken care of with a little thing called team work, but can also be solo'd.

    Also most of the lvl 10 weapons are trash except for the Hellriegel which is definitely nowhere near OP.

    EDIT: Oh ****, he's only rank 11. Nevermind.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iiBiizzaa wrote: »
    A bugged game, laggy gameplay and random fps drops on a aaa title, the people who claim there are no problems with the game are the naive bunch!

    I have none of the issues you describe, the game runs great for me. How is that naive?

    There are a few slightly annoying issues such as the bad server browser, Orgin sucking major D and some annoying in game bugs (revive anyone?), but overall it's fun and that's what counts for me.
  • PlCATlNNY
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I_am_La11 wrote: »
    I have put about 25 hrs in trying to play medic and I am done with this game. I have no problems running the game, she runs silky smooth and is beautiful, but loosing every one on one gun battle to an automatic gun makes this game horribly un fun. In BF4 all I ever really played was Medic and like to run and gun, but u cant do that is the **** game because the Medic has no defends for the automatic spay and pray guns which everyone is using, or they are **** sniping. Give the medic a better gun and I might comeback. Other wise NOPE.

    With all due respect, you run just over a .70 K/D on both BF3 and 4... It's hardly surprising you are struggling as a Medic and losing most 1 on 1 battles...

    These are your stats?!

    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/frankbama/stats/284890504/pc/

    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/frankbama/stats/284890504/pc/

    The 1907 SL Sweeper is a formidable weapon and in good hands will compete amongst most in CQB. Perhaps look at your own game before you begin blaming this one.
  • Mr_Tilgen
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I quit Battlefield 1 because it runs so poorly on my PC. I have an FX-8350 and a RX 480. I spent several hours trying to fix the game. Nothing has worked at all. Also the base game has only a fifth of the multiplayer maps. The rest will be charged as DLC. I think a lot of people wouldn't support that.
  • gccrab
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I already uninstalled it after even the 2nd patch tries to convince me my R290, 4ghz i5 and 16 gigs of ram are not enough for > 50 fps on low in 1080p
  • GerocK-
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Foodie88 wrote: »
    i have good fps and i am ok with game optimisation
    BUT THIS GAME IS UNBALANCED
    OP TANKS AND AEROPLANES
    OP LEVEL 10 WEAPONS
    WTF IS THIS ****?

    OP level 10 weapons? Christ.

    Oh.. I see it already, you're level 11 and haven't unlocked a single one of them yet.
    The only one slightly worth using is the Hellriegel and even then, that one is outclassed by the Automatico in most situations. The other three are total crap.

    Ok, then help me chose a weapion f f s
    I am getting destroy? Every game i am 100 spm and a k/d of 0,7
    I even went 2 kills ( by mistake , with a nade) and 19 deaths....
    I lsoe every GUN ON GUN, and i use cei rigotti but i lose?
    So what am i suposed to say? I dont brag i am good , i know im not good....but THE STARTER WEAPONS DONT HELP ME EITHER
    This is why i say maybe i quit ( because of frustration)
    I play to have fun not to spaawn - get killd in seconds, rinse and repeat
    AND MY GAME RUNS FINE BTW, problem is WEAPONRY

    I AM NOW MEDIC LEVLE 3

    SHUD I GO ASAULT MAYBE ?

    Assault: MP18 (default rank 0) is an awesome gun, I prefer it over the Hellriegel (rank 10) in any situation. I even prefer it over the Automatico in certain maps. Reach rank 1 to get the Automatico and Model 10.A Hunter Shotgun and you have everything you will ever need.
    Medic: Get the Selbstlader Optical (rank 3). It has a huge clip and no matter the range, you only need 3 hits for a kill. Just don't spam it in close quarters, pause between shots or even zoom in to get kills at close range. To reach rank 3 with a little comfort get the M1907 SL Sweeper and get in close, don't try to get kills from longer distances.
    Support: MG.15 Low Weight (rank 1) is a great weapon and is used by many rank 10 support players. At rank 3 you can get the BAR or the MG.15 Suppressive if you desire some variation.
    Scout: SMLE Marksman (default rank 0) is one the best rifles.

    So yeah, even though Medic is the most "difficult" when you're not ranked yet, you only need to get to rank 3 to be able to compete with everyone else in the game. All the other classes have excellent weapons from rank 1. I doubt you will use any of the rank 10 weapons as your main weapon, they are definitely not OP. Neither are tanks and airplanes for that matter.
  • Captain_DarIing
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    What kind of post is this?Who's quitting?

    http://bf1stats.com/

    Almost 80k players on pc right now.

    That's new blood aka the Xmas crowd.
    A large part of the old blood put BF One in the fridge. BF One has major balance issues.
  • iiBiizzaa
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeha many people are going back to bf4, and it's no wonder really
  • ECHO-0G
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Get better hardware problem solved ! (GET GOOD) No problem finding games in team death match ! Model 10A hunter and Automatico FTW !
  • iiBiizzaa
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2016
    ECHO-0G wrote: »
    Get better hardware problem solved ! (GET GOOD) No problem finding games in team death match ! Model 10A hunter and Automatico FTW !

    I5 4690k 4.6ghz Gtx 1060 oc 6gb ram / 1080p = lag

    But yes bill gates get better hardware

    Naive comments like this do make people sound idiotic
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    iiBiizzaa wrote: »
    ECHO-0G wrote: »
    Get better hardware problem solved ! (GET GOOD) No problem finding games in team death match ! Model 10A hunter and Automatico FTW !

    I5 4690k 4.6ghz Gtx 1060 oc 6gb ram / 1080p = lag

    But yes bill gates get better hardware

    Naive comments like this do make people sound idiotic

    with 6gb ram its obvious that you are going to have lag.This game is using 7gb of ram in my first game and when i join the 3rd,4th it reaches 9-10 gb.Stop blaming the game if your rig cant handle it.
  • St0n3ymontana
    1332 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Solid_9493 wrote: »
    iiBiizzaa wrote: »
    ECHO-0G wrote: »
    Get better hardware problem solved ! (GET GOOD) No problem finding games in team death match ! Model 10A hunter and Automatico FTW !

    I5 4690k 4.6ghz Gtx 1060 oc 6gb ram / 1080p = lag

    But yes bill gates get better hardware

    Naive comments like this do make people sound idiotic

    with 6gb ram its obvious that you are going to have lag.This game is using 7gb of ram in my first game and when i join the 3rd,4th it reaches 9-10 gb.Stop blaming the game if your rig cant handle it.

    I'm assuming his sig suggests his 1060 is the 6gb version.
Sign In or Register to comment.