Hardcore please Dice rent a server

Boberg6507
67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2016
Hi Dice. Hardcore?
Please Dice can you do so that you can play hardcor as it is BF4,
many players have grown tired of playing normal
You will lose many old devoted bf players if there is no change in the hardcore (custom)
I know you want us to play custom but it's too messy, what you could make is that when you rent a server, you can do those settings as it is in BF4,We are about 20 in our community, and 12 are no longer played BF1 because they do not like the custom (hardcore) gamemod and are tired of playing normal.
But it must be added that it is a great game in every way
Thanks Dice
Br Swed Encoy L102
Post edited by Boberg6507 on

Comments

• NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ali has stated that they want to offer both HC modes new and classic( BF4 mode). He has said that there need to be some tweaks before this can be done. Timeline? SOON™
  • Remiflop
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NetRngr wrote: »
    Ali has stated that they want to offer both HC modes new and classic( BF4 mode). He has said that there need to be some tweaks before this can be done. Timeline? SOON™

I also remember that he wrote something on twitter / or replied to someone about being interest in ultra realism-mode too.

To me it sounds a bit crazy that they want to create so many different modes. I do want Classic-mode though, really badly.
  • Axlerod1
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ali also said that this should be done by Spring DLC patch due in MARCH. He also said it could happen sooner then that.
  • Boberg6507
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hope Dice announced soon on how they thought that there should be opportunities for settings on a rented server, so there is hope for those who are tired of playing normal.
    For Peace And Service