Best weapon to use in support?

M4C9763
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
What's everyone's views on the best weapon??

Comments

• skipperdog106
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I heard the bar is the best gun in the hole game since the last patch but I constantly change my class and guns depending on mood and map.I like the m1909 benet mercie telescopic at the min.you ?
  • CosmicStriker
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    try them all.
    you used to be able to just go to the leader board and check on what the top 10 players use on each system.
  • oJU5T1No
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    M4C9763 wrote: »

The repair hammer, limpet or 1 of the sidearms the m1915 or bulldog revolver.
  • dennis420b
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I use the Suppression MG15 with sights set at lowest magnification to keep it usable at close range. Modelo 1915 pistol. Limpet mines and ammo crate, hatchet, gas grenades. With this kit I can pretty much handle any situation.

The Limpet mine is probably the funnest and most personally rewarding weapon to use. Works against tanks, vehicles, troops camping in buildings, great at making a fox hole to use as cover. Its a blast! ;)
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dennis420b wrote: »
    I use the Suppression MG15 with sights set at lowest magnification to keep it usable at close range. Modelo 1915 pistol. Limpet mines and ammo crate, hatchet, gas grenades. With this kit I can pretty much handle any situation.

The Limpet mine is probably the funnest and most personally rewarding weapon to use. Works against tanks, vehicles, troops camping in buildings, great at making a fox hole to use as cover. Its a blast! ;)

I'v started using the Lewis low weight after the patch which I find a lot of fun at the moment also in my load out are ammo box (of course) Limpet mine which as dennis420b says is one of the best gadgets in the game so much fun, light anti-tank grenade which I find is good aginst infantry and i'v just unlocked sawtooht knife have'nt used yet but hoping its nice and bloodthirsty. With this load out after all the new players i'v been doing a lot of tank hunting with it and getting loads of kills
  • lerki0
    907 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There's a good selection in support now.

I personally like the MG15 low weight or the BAR Telescopic.
  • ghostkowboy99
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    M4C9763 wrote: »

BAR storm
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a fan of the telescopic Merce-benet 1909, thing is a laser beam setup in prone. Able to go from full auto to single fire is real nice too.

Any of the MG15's are real solid.

Trench Madsen is good on closer maps, just don't expect to be very accurate when ADS with it.
  • FRSTDWNx
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Pretty much how I run minus the I use the small anti tank grenade. Love the limpet charge. I put it on a wall the other day and got like 5 kills. Dirty little campers must pay!!
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3089 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    FRSTDWNx wrote: »

Pretty much how I run minus the I use the small anti tank grenade. Love the limpet charge. I put it on a wall the other day and got like 5 kills. Dirty little campers must pay!!

I love putting the limpet charge on walls of buildings I know some camper is hiding in think he is still playing COD. WELCOME TO BATTLEFIELD DESTRUCTION B)
  • SH1GGLES
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Really boils down to personal preference. Since weapons can't be functionally customized there's not that much of a variance. Pick the one you feel comfortable with and run with it.
  • Deltazulu6
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Whichever one you can use the most effectively. Which, coincidentally, is also the same measuring stick you should use for all class-based gun choices.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Bar trench and storm are the best.
  • esconyc0101
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Right now feeling the mg15 supp (~2700 kills) and the Lewis supp (~1100 kills).....
  • DeathOn2Legs
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    MG15 Low Weight
  • TectonicGuns
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Suppressed M15, low mag. is a killer even over 150 m when prone.
  • SH1GGLES
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited December 2016
    I find kit selection to be more important than my support primary. I run ammo packs and limpet charge. Used the nade crossbow only for the medal challenge of 5 explosive kills in one life. That limpet charge packs a hell of a punch. Being able to replenish it with ammo kits is a huge plus.
    Post edited by SH1GGLES on
  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BAR Storm. If you don't like the constant reloading, use the MG15 Storm.
  • Busketboof
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I like the BAR in cqb. Argonne,amiens,sued.
    Mg15 suppressive can lockdown streets and corridors and is laser accurate when bipoded.

I'm really liking the FRG crossbow on urban maps. It's easy to lob grenades plus the blast radius is really good.
  • w0lf1986
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bar storm is the best weapon in the support class, it has great hip fire, perfect for cqc and mid range, select semi auto and it becomes a sniper rifle. Only down fall is the small mag. It also has the fastest ttk for all the support guns.