Can't remember the last time I've been killed by a Hellriegel...

MrOnlineToughGuy
691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
It's also been a while since I've used it! I almost feel like the patch went a little too far, because it has no real strengths anymore.

Comments

• JediScum81
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe it's cus everyone switched to Support Class
  • sauerkraut1933
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still see it.. although not as much.. if anything everyone either jumped on support or sold their souls to satan and picked up the automatico.
  • MrOnlineToughGuy
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    JediScum81 wrote: »

Yeah, I had a good laugh when they decided to buff the BAR. Maybe next patch they will include a drum magazine for it? I hope that's historically accurate.
  • Gavyne
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yeah nice try, Hellriegel still got the highest amount of kills and highest time spent of all SMG's.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/weapons/smg
  • wsupchris1222444
    956 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm killed by it atleast once a match still
  • JediScum81
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    JediScum81 wrote: »

Yeah, I had a good laugh when they decided to buff the BAR. Maybe next patch they will include a drum magazine for it? I hope that's historically accurate.

The other night I tried counting how many times I got killed consecutively by Supports on Argonne... Atleast 7 times in a row. Dunno if this means anything but it didn't happen before the patch lol
  • w0lf1986
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It because the support class sucked before patch. Why use a class with sub par weapons? After the patch I switched to support to get it to rank 10. Honestly the bar storm is my favorite game n now.
  • MrOnlineToughGuy
    Gavyne wrote: »
    Yeah nice try, Hellriegel still got the highest amount of kills and highest time spent of all SMG's.

That's impressive; I wonder if TDM/Domination has a lot of Hellriegel users?
  • GameOver725
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

if you add up all the variants of the automatico, the usage is much greater than the hellriegel
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I still see and use it. It's probably my favorite of the assault class.
  • klatz55
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

No , like the 12g automatic, they 're rare in domination. A lot of low ranks players play domination and I don't think they've been able to unlock it.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I see it all the time and I just shake my head
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017

You also have to add into the fact that the hellriegel has 1 variant, where as the automatico has 3. Add up the three variants of the automatico and you will find the automatico is responsible for over 50% of the total kills by smg vs the hellriegel around 38%.

edit: someone already made this point..my bad.
  • Tee_Doff2369
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

You also have to add into the fact that the hellriegel has 1 variant, where as the automatico has 3. Add up the three variants of the automatico and you will find the automatico is responsible for over 50% of the total kills by smg vs the hellriegel around 38%.

You then have to take in to account that not everyone is assault level 10, so not everyone has access to the hellriegel.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

You then have to take in to account that not everyone is assault level 10, so not everyone has access to the hellriegel.

That is also true, but for the stats we have to right now up until today, the automatico makes up over 50% of the smg kills in the game. That doesn't mean it will stay that way down the road.
  • sparky2172
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The hellreigel is almost the only smg I die to these days.
    If I had to estimate what guns assaults have killed me with since last patch it'd be something like.
    60% hellreigel
    30%shotgun
    7%MP18
    3%automatico
  • AnotherZombi
    59 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Automatico is the new A-10 Hunter.
    Hellriegel was good before, now it is flavor tier at best. You pick automatico or automatico kills you.
  • SilkWildey
    1033 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sparky2172 wrote: »
    The hellreigel is almost the only smg I die to these days.
    If I had to estimate what guns assaults have killed me with since last patch it'd be something like.
    60% hellreigel
    30%shotgun
    7%MP18
    3%automatico

Mine would be more like

Automatico 40%
    Hellreigel 30%
    MP18 25 %
    Shotgun 5%

Since the last patch.
  • sevhia
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

almost all assault using Model 10 or Automatico in domination
    rarely seen Hellriegel
    but i found a lot of Hellriegel user on Conquest
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    dont worry, HR gonna be nerfed with each and every patch.