If you think the Autimatico is balanced, then you agree the AEK is also balanced.

2»

Comments

  • KimJongCondor
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    quadripalz wrote: »
    I did think the AEK was balanced. That recoil and reload.
    The AEK was balanced? No way. It outgunned every PDW at close range, every LMG at long range and every AR and Carbine at all ranges.

    The only reason people think the AEK was balanced was because of the fact that everybody used it, so no one had an advantage.

    nobody thought the AEK was op because the game is played and balanced by and for casuals not 24/7 domination losers.

    where are these 64p cq servers where everyone is using the aek971? oh yeah lockers

    Wow, all I had to do was point out of the fact you've spent your entire time on Battlelog today replying to me to get you to post a reply to someone else?

    I thought you weren't upset?
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Automatico is pure garbage outside of like 15-20 meters. Pretty sure it's fine. The class has 3 much better options in my opinion.
  • MarxistDictator
    5249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    quadripalz wrote: »
    I did think the AEK was balanced. That recoil and reload.
    The AEK was balanced? No way. It outgunned every PDW at close range, every LMG at long range and every AR and Carbine at all ranges.

    The only reason people think the AEK was balanced was because of the fact that everybody used it, so no one had an advantage.

    nobody thought the AEK was op because the game is played and balanced by and for casuals not 24/7 domination losers.

    where are these 64p cq servers where everyone is using the aek971? oh yeah lockers

    Wow, all I had to do was point out of the fact you've spent your entire time on Battlelog today replying to me to get you to post a reply to someone else?

    I thought you weren't upset?

    lol, he's still mad
  • KimJongCondor
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    quadripalz wrote: »
    I did think the AEK was balanced. That recoil and reload.
    The AEK was balanced? No way. It outgunned every PDW at close range, every LMG at long range and every AR and Carbine at all ranges.

    The only reason people think the AEK was balanced was because of the fact that everybody used it, so no one had an advantage.

    nobody thought the AEK was op because the game is played and balanced by and for casuals not 24/7 domination losers.

    where are these 64p cq servers where everyone is using the aek971? oh yeah lockers

    Wow, all I had to do was point out of the fact you've spent your entire time on Battlelog today replying to me to get you to post a reply to someone else?

    I thought you weren't upset?

    lol, he's still mad

    Because I followed you around? So you admit you're mad.

    See how easy that was? I noticed you were following me around, replying to all my posts, because you were mad. I also know you are incapable of forethought and logic, so I knew you wouldn't be able to figure out what I was doing.

    So you accusing me of being mad because I followed you around, is you admitting you are mad because you followed me around. The same logic can't apply to myself, because I didn't support it; you did.

    I love how mad you are.

    You've been holding a grudge against me for years. What did I say years ago that upset you so much? That you still hate me?
  • MarxistDictator
    5249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wait you're still trying to poke at someone who does not respond or give a ****, you tell me whose mad?

    you honestly think you're getting at anyone? gimme a break. I deal with morons twice as dense and angry as you on the regular, only I speak with my mouth and body language. You're just a source of entertainment; a poorly adjusted loser who probably got grounded from his xbox so now you're spraying your frothing personal shortcomings online for all to see. You look like an imbalanced sociopath

    so yeah, go ahead and tell me I'm the one whose mad. longest reply yet, barely a editorial in length compared to the giant blocks of mad I never bother reading.
  • KimJongCondor
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    wait you're still trying to poke at someone who does not respond or give a ****, you tell me whose mad?

    you honestly think you're getting at anyone? gimme a break. I deal with morons twice as dense and angry as you on the regular, only I speak with my mouth and body language. You're just a source of entertainment; a poorly adjusted loser who probably got grounded from his xbox so now you're spraying your frothing personal shortcomings online for all to see. You look like an imbalanced sociopath

    so yeah, go ahead and tell me I'm the one whose mad. longest reply yet, barely a editorial in length compared to the giant blocks of mad I never bother reading.

    Who are you talking about?

    You just said you did care though?

    "here's proof I don't care - go on and take the final word."

    And then you replied after that...

    You've been obsessed with me for years. I've never in my life made anyone as angry I've made you. I wonder how many threads over the years that I made you so angry, that even after our friendly banter, you were still livid and filled with hate. You are talking to genius. You are one of the least intelligent people I've ever replied to. You are incapable of thought. Its why I can so easily make you livid. Its why I can easily manipulate you into doing something like reply after you said you wouldn't... and then again. Like remember when you said you were going to prove that you don't care by giving me the last word? Then I manipulated you into replying again? You are objectively speaking an imbalanced sociopath. You've personally attacked me all day, and I haven't attacked you once. You don't see me as a human being.

    You don't read any of it, just like you don't care right? Its complete bs that I disprove every time I reply.

    Nothing I love more than this projection. Nothing I love more than this.
  • Prolific-JaY
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wah.
    Wah.
    Sniffle.
    Wah.
  • Ameeba37
    1753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    Automatico is nothing like AEK. One of the dumbest comparisons I've seen for a while.
  • MarxistDictator
    5249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    you're following me from thread to thread stomping your heels


    you have been trolled so ****ing hard you don't even know what's going on anymore. how did you not lose?
  • MarkFury67
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lurpelis wrote: »
    MarkFury67 wrote: »
    Shotguns counter it inside 15 meters pretty easily, IME.

    So the only counter are guns also restricted to the Assault class.

    That's not the ONLY counter. It's the only counter in effective range of Assault. Or haven't you noticed that each class has a range advantage and a posture advantage over the other classes?

    You don't "run away" when you're taking an objective and an assault shows up. You should be taking them out BEFORE they close range on you. If you turn a corner and get surprised, that's just the breaks of the game. But if you think you should be able to hide in a building and have an advantage over an Automatico user, your expectations are unrealistic.

    You're not going to win those fights against any of the shotguns, Hellriegel or MP18, either.

  • sauerkraut1933
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    I had a thread about the automatico trench variant a while ago. I just put 5 service stars on it before I pass real judgement and let me tell you I feel pretty ashamed or wrong using it. Its sheer hipfire accuracy at range can be ridiculous and just melts everyone.. even chraging cavalry!

    You dont even have to ADS in most situations just point and shoot. Its possibly the most noob friendly, lowly weapon one can use in maps like Suez, Argonne, and Amiens. Sure you can get beat out by shotguns but nothing is more infuriating being shot from the side by this gun at like 25m and the guy just wastes his entire clip just get a cheap shot on you as your just about to run behind cover.

    The prey and spray mentality is not only exaggerated with this gun but abused. I know assault has got alot of heat and is the mainstream class for alot of these newer players but giving them a gun like this is just a hit below the belt for all other classes.

    You have to be a real numbskull if you cant score high rounds with this weapon. It is very forgiving and gets people out of situations they should have died for by their mistakes. This gun is idiot proof in CQC. All you need is a pulse to use this thing effectively. I look down on people who have 10 plus service stars with this gun. They are part of the problem.
  • WHISPonPCin480P
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The AEK was balanced.
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wanting to outgun an automatico at 8 meters is like wanting to outgun a sniper at 150 meters. They are supposed to be great in those ranges because if they get caught outside their sweet spot range while running from objective to objective they will die. Let the CQC class be the best at CQC.
  • w0lf1986
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Again a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ casual player complaining about a weapon. Please go play a game that's easy and takes zero skill to master. People like the op ruin the competitive scene. I'm pretty sure the gun has been secretly nerfed anyway it takes one more bullet to kill now.
  • mister_luvaluva
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ive never understood this. In any game ever.

    Here's some logic for the OP.

    If the gun is overpowered then use it. If everyone switches to one gun DICE metrics show this and a nerf follows.

    Its Win-win! You get to use an overpowered gun AND it gets nerfed!

    If it's not overpowered then what's your point?
  • S_crote77
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had a thread about the automatico trench variant a while ago. I just put 5 service stars on it before I pass real judgement and let me tell you I feel pretty ashamed or wrong using it. Its sheer hipfire accuracy at range can be ridiculous and just melts everyone.. even chraging cavalry!

    You dont even have to ADS in most situations just point and shoot. Its possibly the most noob friendly, lowly weapon one can use in maps like Suez, Argonne, and Amiens. Sure you can get beat out by shotguns but nothing is more infuriating being shot from the side by this gun at like 25m and the guy just wastes his entire clip just get a cheap shot on you as your just about to run behind cover.

    The prey and spray mentality is not only exaggerated with this gun but abused. I know assault has got alot of heat and is the mainstream class for alot of these newer players but giving them a gun like this is just a hit below the belt for all other classes.

    You have to be a real numbskull if you cant score high rounds with this weapon. It is very forgiving and gets people out of situations they should have died for by their mistakes. This gun is idiot proof in CQC. All you need is a pulse to use this thing effectively. I look down on people who have 10 plus service stars with this gun. They are part of the problem.

    What about the storm varient? How many stars have you put on that? And your expert opinion?
Sign In or Register to comment.