Best weapon to use in support?

2»

Comments

• SH1GGLES
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017
    w0lf1986 wrote: »
    Bar storm is the best weapon in the support class, it has great hip fire, perfect for cqc and mid range, select semi auto and it becomes a sniper rifle. Only down fall is the small mag. It also has the fastest ttk for all the support guns.

But that small mag is a huge drawback, not great for suppressing fire compared to the other choices with much, much larger mags. The best weapon is the one that works best for you. For instance, I've got 121 Service Stars with the Selbstlader Marksman as a medic. It's far from the most common and I don't see it often in games but it out performs every other weapon I've used in that class. Others have different preferences.
    Post edited by SH1GGLES on
  • w0lf1986
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SH1GGLES wrote: »
    w0lf1986 wrote: »
    Bar storm is the best weapon in the support class, it has great hip fire, perfect for cqc and mid range, select semi auto and it becomes a sniper rifle. Only down fall is the small mag. It also has the fastest ttk for all the support guns.

But that small mag is a huge drawback, not great for suppressing fire compared to the other choices with much, much larger mags. The best weapon is the one that works best for you. For instance, I've got 121 Service Stars with the Selbstlader Marksman as a medic. It's far from the most common and I don't see it often in games but it out performs every other weapon I've used in that class. Others have different preferences.

I understand your point, but the bar doesn't need to suppress players it's far too accurate and way to easy to kill an enemy with.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lewis gun optical for me.