Ridiculous Service Stars!

Emootikoah
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Am I the only one who seems to come across people with 100+ service stars on a SINGLE weapon? This is just ridiculous to me. Game has been out three months and there are some people out there with 10,000+ kills with a SINGLE weapon, most notably the Martini Henry and the Hellriegel. I have around 4,000 kills and I am rank 60 with approx 3d of play time. My mind is unable to fathom how much time you would need to spend on the game to achieve so much with ONE weapon.

Comments

• MrOnlineToughGuy
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Depends on the KPM, no? I have ~5k kills with the BAR alone.
  • Emootikoah
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Depends on the KPM, no? I have ~5k kills with the BAR alone.

So you have 50 service stars with the BAR? Maybe I would be the same if I could play as much as I wanted xD. Alas, I cannot :(
  • Banhammer72
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let me guess the normal weapons will be the Martini Henry, Hellriegal and the A-10 shotgun.....
  • superteds
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    rank 70something and the most kills i have with a single thing is 130ish :open_mouth:
  • Emootikoah
    superteds wrote: »
    rank 70something and the most kills i have with a single thing is 130ish :open_mouth:

I have eight service stars with the MG 15 and that's the most for me.

• Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    rank 98,26000 kills and no primary with more then 400 kills...i like to play with all weapons and not just the best.
  • TrailMix1975
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Let me guess the normal weapons will be the Martini Henry, Hellriegal and the A-10 shotgun.....

The 10-A shotgun. The A-10 is a plane.
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Finally someone else who gets it!

I see people going around with 100 stars on their Hellreigel or Mondragon Storm, and I can't help but think that they must be the most dull, boring people if they can use those weapons exclusively (or indeed, any weapon exclusively).
  • MrOnlineToughGuy
    691 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I see people going around with 100 stars on their Hellreigel or Mondragon Storm, and I can't help but think that they must be the most dull, boring people if they can use those weapons exclusively (or indeed, any weapon exclusively).

You should use whichever weapon allows you to kill the most baddies. Anything otherwise is detrimental to the win.
  • superteds
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017

Nah i don't think that of them, i just figure they've found something they like to use. The games about killing bads and winning games after all, not collecting stars and stuff.

THAT SAID collecting stars is my minigame, i get 100 kills and then switch. Lets me try out lots of different playstyles and so on.
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You should use whichever weapon allows you to kill the most baddies. Anything otherwise is detrimental to the win.

Variety is the spice of life friend.

There are no truly bad weapons in the game, so there's no reason not to atleast try and use everything.

But if you have 10000 kills with the Hellreigel only 2 months after launch, I can guarantee you did not try to explore said variety.
  • superteds

There are no truly bad weapons in the game

kolibri sends it's regards. Thats the only one i'm not going to bother trying to get 100 kills with (prob just 10 for the codex)
  • MrOnlineToughGuy

Variety is the spice of life friend.

There are no truly bad weapons in the game, so there's no reason not to atleast try and use everything.

But if you have 10000 kills with the Hellreigel only 2 months after launch, I can guarantee you did not try to explore said variety.

I've got 1800 with the Hellriegel.
  • BrowneManStrikes
    superteds wrote: »

There are no truly bad weapons in the game

kolibri sends it's regards. Thats the only one i'm not going to bother trying to get 100 kills with (prob just 10 for the codex)

Post-patch Martini-Henry + Kolibri is a Godlike combo and you know it.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I always just pity them for having stuck with the same weapon for so long. That must be so boring. There is so much more to play around with.
  • Gohan_Ascends
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    ive got 10+ stars pretty much all bolt actions, what i love about this game is the weps all have their own character! even if they are the same bolt action/smg whatever! the 1903 for example, love the reload animation. Or the martini! loading those footballs in there. And the sounds of course! SMLE sounds like a **** whip cracking!
  • MrOnlineToughGuy
    I don't really get bored with any weapon; the main fun factor for me is getting the win.
  • MrOnlineToughGuy

The 10-A shotgun. The A-10 is a plane.

Oh noes I made a typo, the whole post is now invalidated!!!!!! /faceplam

BRRRRRRRRRT