Who is sticking with BF4 and leaving BF1 for others to grapple with?

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    7442 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    wow. could you be more racist? tell you what, I'm going to make it easier on the rest of the community. You are banned. Pure and simple, you can take your racist views and go forth and multiply.

You can of course appeal this ban, but considering the racism in your post, I wouldn't bother.
  • 0ld_yell0w
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @StarscreamUK well, I never thought I'd say this, but TY ;)
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wow. could you be more racist? tell you what, I'm going to make it easier on the rest of the community. You are banned. Pure and simple, you can take your racist views and go forth and multiply.

You can of course appeal this ban, but considering the racism in your post, I wouldn't bother.

It was his cat.
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Well..
  • StarscreamUK
    7442 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It was his cat.

His cat learnt from him.

It will learn whilst in the cattery
  • XTS-KingBeef
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

It was his cat.

And I missed it all :(
  • Jaskaman
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Good work. Those ban /kick rights would be needed in BF1 servers as well, there are so many racist in BF1 servers and we have to tolerate them at the moment
  • dec4234
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I think EA and DICE should be spending their time on games like bf3 and bf4. We need another bf4 with more maps, easter eggs, guns, vehicles, etc. It's just odd to see how they turned from great realistic FPS games into complete ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Battlefield Hardline wasn't too bad but it was definitely ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ compared to bf4.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, after putting like 80-90 hours into Bf1 here is my impression:
    Anyone not wanting to get massacred by tanks/ifv/Maa will have a lot more fun, I have seen a tanker get 50+ kills maybe 2-3 times, I have seen a pilot get 80+ I think once.

The negative, some of the maps are way to open and there are way to many snipers at times. Some maps have huge areas that are never ever used thanks to the very open no cover areas and the amounts of snipers. The 3d-spot system is still EXTREMELY badly implemented, how hard would that be to fix? Also if a tanker decides to camp, it is kind of hard to reach out and hit them thanks to the sucky AT-weapons, but it kind of evens out, the tanks are not instant death machines with thermal sights, but everyone uses them in 3rd-person.

Anyone wanting to play a more infantry friendly game should jump on Bf1 but do realise that vehicles can still dominate especially when they are not even trying to destroy each other.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also the server system makes it so much easier to find a server that don´t have instant vehicles respawn, 3 million tickets, no players over 2 in kd/ratio, or other fantastic things. The lack of admins are a problem but really with the ease of finding a game now I spend way more time playing then sitting in the server browser looking for servers.

And I probably seen less than half a dussin cheaters. Of course there might be a lot more closet cheaters but you cant really find them easily anyway...
  • Frogtooth
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited December 2016
    Seems a lot of people are not sticking with BF4. This very instant the busiest TDM server in North America has 2 players. Sadness. But I don't get the feeling there's exactly a flock of people rushing to BF1. I think EA is just losing a large bunch of customers to the likes of Overwatch and whatever else is out there.
  • Major_Pungspark
    Well, after the vehicle mayhem of Bf4 most of my friends actually stopped playing, and never got interested in Bf1. I have 1 friend that I used to play bf3/Bf4 with that actually bought Bf1.
  • gls2220
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Frogtooth wrote: »
    Seems a lot of people are not sticking with BF4. This very instant the busiest TDM server in North America has 2 players. Sadness. But I don't get the feeling there's exactly a flock of people rushing to BF1. I think EA is just losing a large bunch of customers to the likes of Overwatch and whatever else is out there.

Just a suggestion, but when you say something like this, you should specify what platform you are on.
  • SmokeD_BabooN
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1 and bf4 can be played side by side. Change of pace is nice.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Currently online players (Total: 49,696):

PC
    Peak 24h
    PS3
    Peak 24h
    XBOX360
    Peak 24h
    XBOXONE
    Peak 24h
    PS4
    Peak 24h
  • NOVA-GOA
    281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Been playing squad latley and love it. Alot more fun than BF1 and teamplay is needed with a vast area of a battlefield. You must cap in order of objective to deplete tickets. Many resources and building stuff to fortify postions. Great game. Check it out on steam.
  • Blaubash
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ++++1
  • DICEfixREG2k13
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bf3 and Bf4 are still my favourite games. Bought Bf1 for 38€, played it a lot, it's pretty funny at first, but after you get bored (particularly in conquest, TDM is decent)
    This night i'm going to buy a Bf3 premium key. Idk why Battlelog says i just have Bf4, even if i have Bf1. Maybe because i bought the key on g2a?
  • Mikex2112
    1018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    LMAO ....StarScreamUK put the boots to that poor chap !
  • VonStiffy
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mikex2112 wrote: »
    LMAO ....StarScreamUK put the boots to that poor chap !

Never happen to you Grima..