Renting a server

KAOS-SCO
6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Ok. I rented a server. How do i set it public to get players in? There is no advice or option given. Have i wasted my money?

Comments

• Remiflop
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is public, but it is almost impossible to fill up unless you know 20 people and pray that your server is easy to find in the server browser (likely not).

Try and refund it.
  • EvilArtix
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    KAOS-SCO wrote: »
    Ok. I rented a server. How do i set it public to get players in? There is no advice or option given. Have i wasted my money?

YES you did , same here, and the servers also don`t work properly :) search for my last post here on this topic :)
  • Axlerod1
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You obviously do not read OP.
    Take a few minutes and read the threads.
    Then go get a refund.
  • KAOS-SCO
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    OP? This is short for?
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Original Poster
  • Not_Paul_Blart
    808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You won't get players in your server. Ask for a refund.
  • Scratch-DoD-
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Axlerod1 wrote: »
    You obviously do not read OP.
    Take a few minutes and read the threads.
    Then go get a refund.

Actually get refund ASAP......then read!
  • TimSad
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'll write here what I wrote to somebody else earlier that rented a server...

Unless you don't mind just messing around in your server with a couple of friends and not actually playing, then there is no point in renting a server right now. They broke our RSP servers a month and a half ago to where we can't get any player traffic so now all of our servers sit empty. They refuse to respond to us with what they're doing to get this resolved. Should have just been a simple flip of whatever switch they flipped during that one maintenance period that broke it all.
  • Tr3adst3r
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • WarCriminal_954
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    took our money in November but hey it should be coming soon...
  • jayden696918
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    is there any point getting a server to mess about in for a day?
  • Gen-NoDataQC
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No, just no. Welcome to the console world.
  • P1asma
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1st.. get a refund
    2nd. "Soon" to these guys must means what again?? can someone enlighten me?