Competative Mode...

XenvisionedX
379 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
What can we expect to see/get?

Comments

• ll_1NFRA_r3d_ll
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    at a guess idd say small squad vs squad games with no real reward for the win , i would love to see proper clan support where we can create and manage a clan ingame {not on a website} and challange other clans with clan games server lisitings where you can create or join a clan only game , where the WIN/LOSS/DRAW are recorded to your clan record and then updated to a clan ladder/leaderboard.. we actaully had this system with battlefield modern combat 2 on ps2/360 so its not exactly asking for much this day and age
  • XenvisionedX
    I'm aware that DICE have only, as yet, inferred that they are working on a 'competative' mode for BF1. When do people guess we will see it, in terms of DLC releases?
  • I-ron1n-I
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Competitive*

There won't be. Even if they release one saying it is, no one will play it. BF1 by its nature will never be a comp game.

The rumor mill is DICE LA are in the process of making an as yet unannounced competitive focused battlefield game which will no doubt end up being some crappy CSGO clone. EA want a slice of the skin money.
  • XenvisionedX
    I-ron1n-I wrote: »
    Competitive*

There won't be. Even if they release one saying it is, no one will play it. BF1 by its nature will never be a comp game.

The rumor mill is DICE LA are in the process of making an as yet unannounced competitive focused battlefield game which will no doubt end up being some crappy CSGO clone. EA want a slice of the skin money.

lol... then they'd betta purify TDM and DOM... or I'll not be happy... lol... fol.