1/2/17 exp boost bug.

PIZZ4CHAN
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Anyone else having the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ issue of squad exp being wasted while trying to activate? I had 44 exp boosts and when in game I was trying to activate the boosts it would make a clicking sound as if being used but it would not activate. The next thing I know I check my inventory and I only had 37 exp boosts.

Comments

• PIZZ4CHAN
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So I essentially lost 7 exp boosts for no reason.
  • w0lf1986
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes this has happened to me.
  • EGO_PHRANTIK
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I lost 7 dblxp boosts yesterday as well and it's a bummer
  • badhooverdog
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Theres another post around about this. It seems the boosts aren't active until the next round so it looks like they aren't working. Last patch?
  • blackninexbox
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    much the same for me. I had banked 14+ and was using them ok, then after 3-4 games using it, the next one would not activate. After checking inventory, it showed 0. The next game started one apparently automatically, and did give 2xp, even tho I had none in inventory. Now I am not getting anything and still no 2xp boosts. BUMMMMMMMer.