Weekly Debrief

Secondary default camos?

Not_Ded_Ted
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
Hey everyone, so recently I noticed that certain weapons (Such as the CS-LR4 or the 93R) have a secondary default camo, at least for me. I'd like to see it any of you guys have it. I haven't looked too much into it, but the secondary default for the CS makes it look like the standard FY-JS, and the second default for the 93R makes it look more beat up. So next time you guys are editing classes, check out your camo and scroll to the bottom of misc, past tundra and frostbite.

Comments

• II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Everyone has them, they were added in a patch some time ago.
  • MaoKhloe
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    thanks man ill look into it I never knew that :smiley:
  • TrueEmissary
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    over 2200 hours playtime in BF4.....check

first time read about this......check

head --> table......check XD

thx not_det_ted.
  • tempo_rarity
    1057 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like my Worm Urban CS-LR4 , but I'll have a go with that secondary default , because you mentioned it .
  • Not_Ded_Ted
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited January 2017
    MarcDeniel wrote: »

[quote="tempo_rarity;582295" [/quote]

No pro'lem my doods.

Everyone has them, they were added in a patch some time ago.

Love your pic, and when did they add em? I have about 500 hours and I just now noticed.