A public service message from the world no.1 landship player

Comments

• OLr4M
    33 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    haha. Love this thread, the majority didn't give a crap about what he had to say, just how bad is grammar is :P Learn to write if you want people to actually read what you had to say.
  • KorpusDraige
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OLr4M wrote: »
    haha. Love this thread, the majority didn't give a crap about what he had to say, just how bad is grammar is :P Learn to write if you want people to actually read what you had to say.

Nah, I read what he had to say, just he's cannon fodder regardless.
  • darylpraterv3
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    OLr4M wrote: »

Nah, I read what he had to say, just he's cannon fodder regardless.

Yeah the landship is a noob vehicle anyway, that's why it's easy to get number 1 in. No real good players use it enough to give any compition.
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    lol what wrong with the armored car?! I took pride in being #15 with dirtbike kills. Had almost as much is it takes to be #1 with the landship...
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol playing solo in a land ship. Do you switch seats constantly?
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hahaha right? Doesn't even make sense.
  • Trokey66
    9102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is no audio spotting in BF1.

Just saying......
  • Michael_Seaman
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ya! Have a piece of humble cake! I also find it amusing it only takes less than 3k kills in that vehicle to be #1. What a joke of "mastery." On a side note, I can't see that vehicle ever having an important role in the comp scene. Needing 3 players in it just seems like too many. Thats 1/4 of the whole team!

It's like someone creating a thread and saying they're #1 with the armored car. lol

Or someone creating a thread to brag about hitting rank 100 and having a "perfect game" in a tank like this guy:

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/75525/rank-100-finally/p1

• Scudze
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    UNCL3_R1C0 wrote: »
    Ever hear of the words "PROOF READ?"

Proof read a forum post? About a video game?LOL no.
    You are #2 and wrong section kid. Also looking at your history... you are 0-22 in wins per games played. Maybe you could help the team just a little more, I don't think you are tanking right.

I played 6 games yesterday, as per BFstat tracker I won 3 and lost 3, while playing solo as always. But then again, haters will always hate. It's in their nature.

This thread was created as I was number 1 but the level of comprehension skills among some here are dangerously low. (Yes, yes, this was posted by phone at 10pm, I will amend the obvious typo mistakes).

This thread was targeted at bad teammates like you, thank you for you input.

Kills does not equal skill. Most #1 players aren't even that good compared to others who competitively plays. That is why I play scrims and do 1v1s, so that I'm not some pub players who gets rekt by any sort of competent player that enters the server.

Ahh fudge ya got me korpus :) but na if only comp in aus/nz was a thing.. it was alive in bf3 and was semi alive at the start of bf4 but now it's well and truly dead haha

• skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OP completely sunk any chances of this thread being taken seriously with that #1 Landship declaration. However, the man does have a point about gunners who shoot at nothing or targets they have no chance of hitting. It's not quite the catastrophic mistake it was in BF4, but it's bad practice nonetheless.
  • _BobcatYEEEAHHHH
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This thread has potential
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    Ya maybe, but also it's hard to take that point seriously when hes playing solo and not communicating with his teammates... in the end who values his opinions? How much credibility could he possibly have when he cant even post in the correct community or spell?
  • CosmicStriker
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    having an 'always gunner' in your vehicle is really not as bad as it was in other battlefield games, i've noticed that it really does not show up on the map that much as always gunners used to on BF3 and BF4.

but it does pay to be stealthy , and to have guns ready and not over heated .
  • xpr0fessa
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    UNCL3_R1C0 wrote: »
    Ever hear of the words "PROOF READ?"

Proof read a forum post? About a video game?LOL no.
    You are #2 and wrong section kid. Also looking at your history... you are 0-22 in wins per games played. Maybe you could help the team just a little more, I don't think you are tanking right.

I played 6 games yesterday, as per BFstat tracker I won 3 and lost 3, while playing solo as always. But then again, haters will always hate. It's in their nature.

This thread was created as I was number 1 but the level of comprehension skills among some here are dangerously low. (Yes, yes, this was posted by phone at 10pm, I will amend the obvious typo mistakes).

This thread was targeted at bad teammates like you, thank you for you input.

Jude he called you a bad teammate! Lol
    I can assure you guy, rudejude is most definitely not a bad teammate.
    Now i'm not knocking you for wanting to be the best at something, but running the land ship and playing alone makes no sense. You need a crew of guys that you play with a lot to help run that thing. Since when have you seen a random blueberry be helpful to your cause on any game? My guess is never, and that's not gonna change.
  • w0lf1986
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ya! Have a piece of humble cake! I also find it amusing it only takes less than 3k kills in that vehicle to be #1. What a joke of "mastery." On a side note, I can't see that vehicle ever having an important role in the comp scene. Needing 3 players in it just seems like too many. Thats 1/4 of the whole team!

It's like someone creating a thread and saying they're #1 with the armored car. lol

I'm #1 in motorcycle side car kills! Top that
  • V99999
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Im trying to be the #1 repair monkey right Now Im at 92 looks like Ill have to keep grinding
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    Theres only one repman, and its not you
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can't wait to see where this thread is heading in the next few years.
  • InterceptorG
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OP mad cuz he was driving the wrong tank whole this time lmao