what killed this game for me

Maze26
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
at first it was the "fix" to suez.. the only close quarters map in the game(making it a 5 flag map instead of just simply removing vehicles)..
but mostly it was tanks being near invincible, AA being op as all hell, horses killing you before they got near you, zeppelins, trains etc being in conquest making it very unbalanced, gas dropping you to next to no health when it barely touches you, being able to carry 2 gas greanades lol, dynamite not sticking to vehicles making it hard to damage near invincible tanks, melee being broken.. if im behind the guy it should be a ohk, and the awful map design...
i'll shut up now lol

Comments

• SupremeEpidemic
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    w0lf1986 wrote: »
    Hello, this is DICE support how can we make the game easier for you? Please listen to the following options:
    Press 1 to nerf a weapon/gadget/vehicle
    Press 2 to buff a weapon/gadget/vehicle
    Press 3 if you need a cleanex

Its Kleenex, the jokes on u ;) Just having fun too, so dont be harsh.

Edit-btw OP the game has only been out since Oct 2016. Give the devs time to respond and react to feedback. I believe they will resolve most of the issues we are experiencing in due time. GG
  • w0lf1986
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hello, this is DICE support how can we make the game easier for you? Please listen to the following options:

I wouldn't know the correct spelling of the brand since I don't cry into tissues.
  • SupremeEpidemic
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I wouldn't know the correct spelling of the brand since I don't cry into tissues.

U just wiped your eyes with your shirt? ;)
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So come back in a year? Il tell the hardline players its time to return now
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Couldn't have said it better
  • ohnoshyguy
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maze26 wrote: »
    at first it was the "fix" to suez.. the only close quarters map in the game(making it a 5 flag map instead of just simply removing vehicles)..
    but mostly it was tanks being near invincible (exaggeration) , AA being op as all hell (they already got nerfed) , horses killing you before they got near you (false), zeppelins, trains etc being in conquest making it very unbalanced (they go to losing team), gas dropping you to next to no health when it barely touches you (false), being able to carry 2 gas greanades (gas mask) lol, dynamite not sticking to vehicles making it hard to damage near invincible tanks (not invincible) , melee being broken (false).. if im behind the guy it should be a ohk (hold button), and the awful map design (preference) ...
    i'll shut up now (good) lol

Answers next to complaints.

• THAGURT
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Fact-People crying over nonsense is the second most used thing for tissues.
    Fact-More people cry about gas in this game than in the actual war
    Fact-If the game is dead for you and your leaving saying farewell on the forum of said for mentioned game is like saying please if it doesnt put you to great trouble would you guys call me an idiot and make fun of me for crying...
  • N9NExTRIBBLES
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The only thing that breaks the game to me is the battlepack system. It not only fails to diversify what you earn (same dumb weapon skins over and over) it is set in place to replace battlefield 4's battlepack system which just won't cut it. I miss my weapon customization and even when I spend a little out of my own pocket for battlepacks it never gives me what I want. More than half the skins suck and the ones that don't are so shiny you could spot one in a black screen glitch. All I want is my heavy tank skins, not this bs weapon skins that look like factory production or a gold/silver plating that you could find in 5 other games. I find it rediculous when paying customers are dissatisfied especially when they bought EVERYTHING. Super frustrated at this, please just give me the tank skins from this week :(
  • Gforce81
    3666 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only thing that breaks the game to me is the battlepack system. It not only fails to diversify what you earn (same dumb weapon skins over and over) it is set in place to replace battlefield 4's battlepack system which just won't cut it. I miss my weapon customization and even when I spend a little out of my own pocket for battlepacks it never gives me what I want. More than half the skins suck and the ones that don't are so shiny you could spot one in a black screen glitch. All I want is my heavy tank skins, not this bs weapon skins that look like factory production or a gold/silver plating that you could find in 5 other games. I find it rediculous when paying customers are dissatisfied especially when they bought EVERYTHING. Super frustrated at this, please just give me the tank skins from this week :(

I think the joke is kind of on you for even buying battlepacks in the first place. I found a Distinguished Light Tank skin randomly, from a randomly awarded pack.

Makes it more special than if you just buy em.
  • N9NExTRIBBLES
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No it seriously just means I'm just baller enough to throw money at hobbies then not care. I have that skin too, plus the two plane skins just none for the A7V which is my favorite. Congrats at your troll effort though, I'm still left with no answer.

I think the joke is kind of on you for even buying battlepacks in the first place. I found a Distinguished Light Tank skin randomly, from a randomly awarded pack.

Makes it more special than if you just buy em. [/quote]

• RougeArcher767
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No it seriously just means I'm just baller enough to throw money at hobbies then not care. I have that skin too, plus the two plane skins just none for the A7V which is my favorite. Congrats at your troll effort though, I'm still left with no answer.

Makes it more special than if you just buy em.

[/quote]

All you want is tank skins well you answered your own question then on how to get them eventually. ''Baller'' buy buy buy battlepacks until you get what you want! Or play the game until you get them either way its up to you. I don't think its game breaking by any means.
  • R-Shot-You
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You act as if you bought that specific skin. You reslly just pay money for a chance on any of the skins in that revision.

It's like playing in the lottery and cry afterwards because your ticket wasn't the one that had the jackpot.

You got what you payed for.
  • THAGURT
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Micro transactions in videogames are designed to take advantage of people that have gambling problems...supposedly some people spent upwards of $100

for a chance

at a skin

for a video game tank