Obsessive Reloading Disorder, do you suffer from it?

luredd13
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Apologies for posting a video link here, but I am interested to find out if I am not the only one that does this.

Comments

• Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    I do. But I've made a habit of effectively canceling out reloads if I see another enemy. Other than that, I reload after every single kill unless there's mag dump in the game mode. Better to have a full magazine in the next firefight.
  • Trokey66
    8246 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    YES..........
  • iano1978
    619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If I'm not spotting before firing I'm definitely reloading at every opportunity.
  • LGBTrump
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I reload very often but in the end it have probably given me more kills by having a full magazine than it have gotten me killed reloading.

With LMGs I reload when its about 50 bullets or so left.
  • Trokey66
    8246 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 2016
    Nyburgare wrote: »

Difficult to do when you're using the L86 :s
  • LGBTrump
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Wow.. I just saw that I havent even tried that LMG yet.. :)
  • ugdpy
    225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I used to do this, but I started playing hardcore so I worked on it and now I reload only when I'm safe. Even with a SCAR.
  • Trokey66
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Wow.. I just saw that I havent even tried that LMG yet.. :)

I like it but mag size can be a draw back after using belt feds.
  • defender465
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    when I was new to battlefield I never did this but sometimes I would shoot at somebody and in the middle of shooting I would run out of ammo and have to go through the long reload animation. I got tired of this so yeah I basically reload every chance I get unless I have a lmg.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I reload too often, like when I've only fired a few shots. I do it on the move too often too, with unpleasant results as I come around the corner with a weapon I can't fire only to see three enemies. Maybe by the time they release BF7 I'll have trained myself to stop doing that.
  • pinchylillobster
    964 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I use a gun with 21 rounds in the magazine. I have to reload a lot :(
  • badkarma11
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Guilty, although when I'm using an LMG I make a consious effort not not OCRD the belt feds.
  • SatanicMutant
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Being the good player that I am, no.
  • LGBTrump
    Being the good player that I am, no.
    :smiley:
  • Scumbag_of_Space
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I play hardcore so mag dump is on. I also spam Support class 75% of the time for ammo box and RPK. I'm much more conscious of when I'm reloading but there's always this annoying urge to reload in the back of my mind that doesn't go until I find an ammo box.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yeah, the mag dump in HC is a great trainer for learning the best timing for mid-fight reloading and preserving ammo.
  • Scumbag_of_Space
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    I've never understood why DICE decided a guy whose business it is to shoot and get shot at would throw away an entire magazine. Hardly realistic but not a problem when you get used to it.
  • Loqtrall
    Meh, I think it's a necessary evil for HC.
  • Scumbag_of_Space
    I definitely wouldn't change it, I'm just annoyed that I'm always tempted to play as Support for fear of running out of ammunition. Wouldn't be so much of a problem if people played as part of a team but that's an issue for another thread.
  • mpls_big_daddy
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I play hardcore, so no.