What annoys you the most in BF1?

legs0fsteel
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Mine has to be in operations mode people always go all to one point and that way my side alwasy loses points because everyone left and a few guys cap it back :)

Also the fact that on defebse side nobody goes to B and the attackers get it for free i've counted it happened to me 10 times today where i was the only guy defending B at the start.

Comments

• Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    skip revive and running through people with the bayonet. and people that never look at the map...so frustrating to use spotting flares without any effect.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Garbage melee system.
  • ColonelCuckold
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    "Accident"

Also known as my soldier tripped and fell to a tragic death on a small flight of stairs for no apparent reason

Shooting people point blank with my shotgun and having the pellets magically spread out and cause minimal damage
  • STR8SHOTZ90
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Super scrubs being on my team :p
  • I9sixty2
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sniper tsunamis
  • diagoro
    1576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Either how horrid the hit detection can be, or the super fast reload for at-rocket/grenade spam....

Guess that's two.
  • iamsalle
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All the grenades in this game, i probably die 7/10 by grenade. Its so stupid
  • Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    christmas freshies grabbing the vehicles and getting wrecked in 30 seconds flat, leaving our team with no damn vehicles for 5 minutes.
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My pet peeves with this game so far:
    friendly gas grenade spam
    shotguns (especially people camping a door with it.)
    scouts who don't use spot grenades
    medics/support who won't throw meds or ammo even though you're spamming the commo rose and stabbing them hoping they get a clue
    the inconsistent spot system currently in place

That's about it.
  • BURGERKRIEG
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ease of access for the smelly unwashed masses.

We are probably 2-3 games away from Dance Dance Battlefield Revolution Party Hero.
  • diLuxx
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Suppression in all forms (weapons, gas grenades!)
    Stupid players (like more than half the playerbase)
    Suppression
    Random Bullet Deviation
    Quicksand movement
    Suppression
    Stupid players
    Random Bullet Deviation
    Did I mention suppression?
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The influx of players recently that throw grenades over and over before firing their weapon. Is there a reason you need so much gas?
  • Soulbreeze
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When I'm standing still with my cross-hairs dead on someone who's also not moving...and my bullet goes flying off to one side (Medic primaries).
  • DeathByFeathers
    1665 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Any vehicle driver who won't stop to accept repairs from the supports who actually equip the wrench
  • steezemcqueen1
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I can't find it fun on pc or ps4 :( tbh I'm gutted by the whole experience! !!!! And I have played battlefield since the beginning
  • SCOOBYRICH300
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The killed in action for no reason bs
  • LiquidCheese99
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Way too many worthless snipers in every game. Medics who don't heal/revive teammates. Support who don't drop ammo. People who won't help fight tanks, they always leave it to other players. Tank drivers who take the tank into the middle of the action and immediately die.
  • I-ron1n-I
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    -Losing all altitude every time a shell or something explosive goes off within like 100 meters of my plane.

-Having the entire enemy team focus on my plane as if I'm public enemy number one while some dude in a tank on my team sits there untouched on 50-0.

-Gas grenades.

-Fog and Sandstorms.

-Being forced to use garbage matchmaking to play Operations when we have a server browser.

-Chinese Hackers joining and ruining close games.

-Players that sit in spawn 'out-of-combat-area' AA guns for the entire round holding down mouse 1.

-Terrible players complaining the most in chat about their team.

-The very same people with low scores trying to banter at the end of the round despite them getting carried.

-People who waste vehicle assets.

-Watching my team clumped up in an area fighting over nothing, yet defending it like the 300 Spartans while taking zero points.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bad medics and everyone crying for nerfs/buffs