Servers stats, server info

Comments

• Rev0verDrive
    6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If anybody wants to design a sig image let me know. I'll do the code part. Not feeling all that artistic today.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Designing an algo to determine the server preset (normal/hardcore) based on settings. Just waiting on the HC settings to finalize.
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Maaaaate. How have I not read this thread? Great work there @Rev0verDrive, absolute legend.

I can have play around with some sig designs if you want, just need to know sizes, what information you need on there etc. Send me a PM.
  • Endimmion
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This is really a good job.

BUT something really bothers me. It is already a shame that we have no choice to rent our BF1 server : we have to use EA Rental Server Program.
    And now we have no control over the API/query method to get information about the server we rent : we have to use the API from the only group/service having the right to have these information/knowledge.

Again it is a really good job, but I really don't like this kind of unfair monopoly.

• Rev0verDrive
    Endimmion wrote: »

BUT something really bothers me. It is already a shame that we have no choice to rent our BF1 server : we have to use EA Rental Server Program.
    And now we have no control over the API/query method to get information about the server we rent : we have to use the API from the only group/service having the right to have these information/knowledge.

Again it is a really good job, but I really don't like this kind of unfair monopoly.

You can always scrape the html.
  • Rev0verDrive
    Maaaaate. How have I not read this thread? Great work there @Rev0verDrive, absolute legend.

I can have play around with some sig designs if you want, just need to know sizes, what information you need on there etc. Send me a PM.

Sent you a PM.

Player Stats are next on the list.
  • Endimmion
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

That's not what I want. I would like that everyone has access to the documentation/information of the query protocol/API so that anybody can query his server or build his own tools without the need to rely on a third party service that has the monopol.
  • Px-Progdogg
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thanks Rev, I am happy to do some custom design for anyone that needs it, can really customise them any which way you will just need to get Rev to code them. I whipped this one together in photoshop in about 15 mins as an example. Could add any info that is able to be taken from the server.

295z3tu.png
  • Rev0verDrive
    Thanks Rev, I am happy to do some custom design for anyone that needs it, can really customise them any which way you will just need to get Rev to code them. I whipped this one together in photoshop in about 15 mins as an example. Could add any info that is able to be taken from the server.

295z3tu.png

Take that image, Hide the text (orange) and that will be a base server image. Then use the sig gen to place the values (orange) in real time as the image is requested.
  • Rev0verDrive

That's not what I want. I would like that everyone has access to the documentation/information of the query protocol/API so that anybody can query his server or build his own tools without the need to rely on a third party service that has the monopol.

BF4 didn't use an API. UPRISE just opened a stream for JSON they used for BL. One Source that everybody else used. Pstats, BFstats etc.

Not sure what they hell you mean by monopoly. There is no monopoly. No fees, nobody making money.
  • PBS-powerbits01
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

295z3tu.png

Yep i am game m8, how can we contact eachother?
  • Rev0verDrive

295z3tu.png

Shoot me the final PSD ( all layers ) And I'll code it up. Probably use it for a tutorial, because the code part is the easiest part.
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im assuming the data for player sigs is pulled the same way as well.
  • Rev0verDrive
    edited December 2016
    NetRngr wrote: »
    Im assuming the data for player sigs is pulled the same way as well.

Yes. I haven't looked at any of the return data, but I'm assuming there won't be a need for a scrape feature.
    Post edited by Rev0verDrive on
  • Px-Progdogg

295z3tu.png

Just flick me a PM mate, most likely wont be this side of Christmas as I am going away for 2-3 weeks.
  • PBS-powerbits01
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

295z3tu.png

Shoot me the final PSD ( all layers ) And I'll code it up. Probably use it for a tutorial, because the code part is the easiest part.

Will do
  • Rev0verDrive
    @PBS-powerbits01
    You're good to go. Did setups for both servers. Full page, Iframe and sig. Check your N2G PM for details.
  • PBS-powerbits01
    @PBS-powerbits01
    You're good to go. Did setups for both servers. Full page, Iframe and sig. Check your N2G PM for details.

you are a angel in our RSP world my friend
  • Rev0verDrive
    @PBS-powerbits01

you are a angel in our RSP world my friend

B) I'm glad you like the tools and find them useful.
  • BFGR_Blondeamon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hi RevOverDrive, I left a post on your dev forum as I can't get my signature to work.

http://www.n2gaming.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30&p=206#p206

I've installed the code and edited the right files but can't make it work.

P.S Awesome work you did, thank you for this! RSP community appreciates it.