Server rental

fehrbear1981
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Well I officially feel screwed. I rented a server just before Christmas and put only the maps on it that i love. However i try getting people in it and with no luck. So unfortunately i spent 30 bucks on something that will never be used and its a shame that I will probably never rent a server again because I always kept at least 1 to 2 servers at all times for my clan on bf3 and bf4. Any advice on how to get people in my server?

Comments

• kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    get your money back if you still can, use dice public server till they.....i dont want to say fix it......they cant fix something they didnt release yet
  • Remiflop
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Best advice is to refund and wait.
  • fehrbear1981
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im on PS4, how would i go about getting a refund?
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Since we're talking BF it should be contacting ea support, otherwise Sony support but they have nothing to do with this, maybe payment at most. So you should open up a ticket with EA customer service.
  • sembatocus
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I rent weekly servers,for the sole purpose of practicing with my clan. Currently only practicing 5v5 Domination because the server options suck. So 10 guys to start a round.....no publics ever join though,which is good while we practice,but besides that it stays dormant all week. NEED NEW OPTIONS!!!
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Since we're talking BF it should be contacting ea support, otherwise Sony support but they have nothing to do with this, maybe payment at most. So you should open up a ticket with EA customer service.

DO NOT do a chargeback through pay pal if that's what you used. It will result in a negative balance on your PSN account.
  • Rombibombii
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NetRngr wrote: »

DO NOT do a chargeback through pay pal if that's what you used. It will result in a negative balance on your PSN account.

Forgot to mention this. Someone else did that, I believe it was WarCriminal_94 and went on a rant how he got suspended on PSN blaming EA.