3rd Party Custom Server List - Now Live!

Comments

• Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Looks so damn good I want to share...but I can't. :(
  • Rev0verDrive
    6760 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @NetRngr To clarify the voip options....

Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Mumble, Discord

Each is brand color coded. Missing anything?

ck8ByFZ.jpg
  • Rev0verDrive
    @1ST_Madturnip Will be posting an update tomorrow.

Enjoy! And as always feedback is highly appreciated. B)
  • CrashCA
    1104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You rock, thank you for all of the effort
  • Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Screenshot Update:
    -
    OWIp45z.jpg
    -
    Layout could possibly change prior to release.
    -
    Features
    • Server Region (flag image)
    • Platoon link - Will take you to the server owners platoon page.
    • Favorite Option - Will allow you to favorite the server or show it is already a favorite.
    • Server platform (icon image) - Easy way to identify if it is PC, PS, or Xbox.
    • Map rotation (carousel format) .. auto rotates, includes hover map name & description in popup tooltip.
    • Server settings :cached - faster page load
    -
    There is more we would like to share, but things are taking shape every day and changing. So look to this page for more udpates and in the near future a soft launch.
  • Rev0verDrive
    Update ....
    The above pictured layout got fully implemented today. Still have a few minor functions to write, but for the most part the server listings system is at 99%. Still have to work the Platoons (layout is complete) and Account systems (registration, control panel [platoon mang, server mang, account settings/profile mang]). Those should go by a bit faster though.

Getting close guys. B)
  • Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Update ....
    The above pictured layout got fully implemented today. Still have a few minor functions to write, but for the most part the server listings system is at 99%. Still have to work the Platoons (layout is complete) and Account systems (registration, control panel [platoon mang, server mang, account settings/profile mang]). Those should go by a bit faster though.

Getting close guys. B)

Great work and thanks for the updates.

Jabbajaws77
  • Rev0verDrive
    Update ....

Getting close guys. B)

Great work and thanks for the updates.

Jabbajaws77

Thanks. I wish I could devote more than a couple hours here and there to getting it done.
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2017
    thank you Rev´s evil coders, its really refreshing seeing something moving forward in real time on these forums even in this franchize
  • PBS-powerbits01
    302 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So good to see the community working here...shame on dice for not doing it...
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @NetRngr To clarify the voip options....

Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, Mumble, Discord

Each is brand color coded. Missing anything?

ck8ByFZ.jpg

Think those are the major ones. I wouldn't attempt to get every one-off or obscure one. Those should work.
  • NetRngr
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I was thinking the same thing. I understand this is nowhere near the code involved for the game however, a group of what 4 or 5 guys devoting a couple of min to an hour or two here and there are closing in on a tool like this and it's been months that there has been an entire team working minimum 8-5 and still no server love...
    Boggle
  • Slashette
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Screenshot Update:
    -
    OWIp45z.jpg
    -
    Layout could possibly change prior to release.
    -
    Features
    • Server Region (flag image)
    • Platoon link - Will take you to the server owners platoon page.
    • Favorite Option - Will allow you to favorite the server or show it is already a favorite.
    • Server platform (icon image) - Easy way to identify if it is PC, PS, or Xbox.
    • Map rotation (carousel format) .. auto rotates, includes hover map name & description in popup tooltip.
    • Server settings :cached - faster page load
    -
    There is more we would like to share, but things are taking shape every day and changing. So look to this page for more udpates and in the near future a soft launch.

Very nice guys!~
  • Rev0verDrive
    NetRngr wrote: »

I was thinking the same thing. I understand this is nowhere near the code involved for the game however, a group of what 4 or 5 guys devoting a couple of min to an hour or two here and there are closing in on a tool like this and it's been months that there has been an entire team working minimum 8-5 and still no server love...
    Boggle

Try one guy coding it in spare time whilst he works on other client projects. Let that boggle. B)
  • Rev0verDrive
    Got a few hours in on it today and I'm pleased to say the Platoon system is completed.

Account systems are pretty much all that's left beyond minor pages and tidying up the integrated forum. Hopefully I can tackle the Accounts system by the end of the weekend. If it all goes well this weekend MadTurnip and I will be shortlisting a few communities/clans that have servers early in the week for early access Beta.

So, If you have an established community or clan, 10+ members and at least 1 server; post here letting us know you qualify. This will be a first come first serve limited beta.

Custom image specs will be dropped here prior to launch so you can get those taken care of. (Platoon Banner, Platoon Logo, User Avatar etc.)
  • NetRngr
    Sadly we nixed our servers till we get the tools needed to make them worth the investment. Soon as we do however we will be putting up the server details. Well have at least 2 servers.
  • -rTr-AngryCanada
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    A few of us at [rTr] have been watching your progress and would like to participate in your BETA test. We are a large HardCore BattleField community with an active and increasingly popular custom server. Feel free to contact me anytime.

[img][/img]ZBkUqK7.png

Post edited by -rTr-AngryCanada on
  • Madturnip
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thanks guys for the response... We need more and will be in touch.
  • Jabbajaws77
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Got a few hours in on it today and I'm pleased to say the Platoon system is completed.

Account systems are pretty much all that's left beyond minor pages and tidying up the integrated forum. Hopefully I can tackle the Accounts system by the end of the weekend. If it all goes well this weekend MadTurnip and I will be shortlisting a few communities/clans that have servers early in the week for early access Beta.

So, If you have an established community or clan, 10+ members and at least 1 server; post here letting us know you qualify. This will be a first come first serve limited beta.

Custom image specs will be dropped here prior to launch so you can get those taken care of. (Platoon Banner, Platoon Logo, User Avatar etc.)

@Rev0verDrive

Jabbajaws77 here, you helped me with our website display, we have 3 servers and are a well established community so would love to get involved.

Our servers are as follows:

!!!! #1 [BLS] Hardcore 200% | Conquest | Mixed Maps | SIR
    !!!! #2 [BLS] Hardcore 200% | Conquest | Mixed Maps | SIR
    !!!! #3 [BLS] Hardcore 200% | Mixed Mode | Infantry Only | SIR

You can check out our community on the links in my signature if you need to confirm 10+ members :)

All is looking good so far so looking forward to the release.

Jabbajaws77
  • KiNGisgoin2killu
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    looking good, if you need beta tester, let me know.