Sindari wrote: »
Yet again the attackers, despite having 2 spare attacks when they reached the last sector of Amiens, got a Behemoth to help them in the final sector.
These guys had won every sector until then over 2 maps and still had 500 tickets ... did they really need an Armoured Train?
I spawned, died, and in the 25 seconds I waited for a revive the final sector was lost and the game ended.
I think no one should ever get a Behemoth in the final sector.
WeHaveATechnical wrote: »
May be repeating some things... so apologies in advance but not crosschecking 55 pages of thread...
1) some form of autobalance (tired of joining games 8 men down and a loss before you even spawn)
2) enable mousewheel for weapons AND gadgets like previous BF's
3) cavalry seems way to OP... a headshot to rider should at least take him off the horse if not kill him
4) still kill farming seems to get high scores... and people PTFO seem worse off
5) tanks are too powerful... or rocket guns and anti tank grenades are too weak...
6) Battlelog after tweaks was way better than this interface, without going into specifics
ViperCorp16 wrote: »
Most of the reactions are pretty precise in naming all the flaws of battlefield.. stil there is one thing i've missed.
On the ps4 i hear a lot of complains about the aiming mechanics, its like there is glue in your joystick according to a lot of players. The deadzone adjustment is a Great improvement but i think that there is still a lot of room to improve the mechanics
Bf4 felt way more natural in comparison with bf1
Maybe sommting to look in to
why isnt there a game type i can filter out players who use aim assist, i have never used it i play console and 85% of the time im number 1 or 2 on the scoreboard with a positive kill death ratio, i dont believe you can have an aim assist option and call it a competitive game. unless it was not an option everyone had it or no one had it. i just wish there was a no aim assist mode with 200% damage. the patch made to hardcore mode made my favorite game to play the most frustrating unplayable game in my stash now for everyone wants to be sniper for the one shot kill that no other gun has even with a head shot. for real its a bullet in your skull i dont care if its a pistol a sniper or a high cal. machine gun it should all be one head shot per kill hardcore mode. i play the mode bc it makes every gun effective as they would be in real life a bullet is a bullet. but now everyone plays scout for the one shot kills and the play style for scout as a whole is to not play the objective. its made hardcore matches extremely one sided there are almost never close games anymore and the desert maps the whole server empties out almost every time. hardcore was the beez kneez and now i can barely stand battlefield anymore.
WoIfclaw wrote: »
3. Amiens Conquest Invisible players. I'll admit this has only happened to me 4 or 5 times and I think always when wearing either the Sentry Kit or Flametrooper kit. I don't know how much this has been reported but I can provide video evidence if necessary. Basically what I've seen happen on those occasions is while wearing one of those kits eventually I'll run into an enemy player who is literally invisible. I witnessed one guy throw a medpack out of thin air as he was standing right in front of me.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!