BUG - XB1 - Members of BF1 Game Party put in Different Matches (Map and Game Mode)

jmottone
43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 2017
@mischkag On XB1, when you form a game party in BF1, And the "leader" selects a game for the party to join, some members are put in entirely different games...different maps, different modes...It is really hard to keep a party together with the in-game party system being like it is...Not to mention, that it is just confusing that you have an in-game "Party(which in my opinion should be called a "Squad" on the menu, as it is once a match starts) , and an Xbox Party...But anyway back to the bug. This bug does not happen all the time, but it is quite prevalent on the XB1. And the issue with the super long load times and inability to cancel or quit once loading makes matters even worse. I mean surely you can see that when it takes over 7 minutes to load into a game, and once you are in the game, you realize that half of your in-game party was directed to a completely different match than you, is really frustrating. There is something buggy in the code relating to Quitting matches, cancelling out of a match when you see half of your party was put into a different game, and just the general wait time for all of this to transpire... THEN, you have to go back to the main menu, make sure your party is all together again, and find another match. And HOPEFULLY, it loads you all into the same game that time.

And furthermore, say Ive got 10 people in my Xbox Party, and we all want to play Team Deathmatch, The current in-game "Party" only allows 5 people, making it impossible for a platoon or clan to all get into the same game on the same team. I don't want to call this a bug, because it is more of an issue than anything, but I am sure everyone that plays will agree, that the In-Game party implementation and functionality needs a lot of work...

Folks PLEASE VOTE UP if you are experiencing this issue/bug....
Post edited by jmottone on

Comments

• captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @jmottone the mods will lock this post for your title being in all caps.
  • jmottone
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    @jmottone the mods will lock this post for your title being in all caps.

Thanks, changed it... I was unaware of that. Most of my posts contain a lot of caps. Its kind of a habit when I write up Bugs for work.