OT - ON TOP GAMING (Old Post Outdated Info) CAN MODERATOR LOCK PLEASE

jmottone
43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 2017

OT (On Top Gaming) is now recruiting!

We are looking for:

skilled players for our fast-growing platoon. We have 40 members currently, but are looking to expand for Battlefield 1 battles. Of course skill is important, but even more importantly, is your willingness to work as a team to reach our common goals. Good communication is a must, especially in matches against rival platoons. Team-aiding events and gadgets such as revives, health packs, ammo crates, etc should be used regularly to support your squad and ultimately the entire team.

We know it's sometimes hard to get this many people in a platoon and not have any drama or controversy, but all we ask, is that you be respectful of other platoon members for the common good. If you have a beef with someone, try to work it out. If you cant work it out, simply mute the other person. No one wants to hear constant bickering while in a heated match.

So, anyway, if you want to join an awesome platoon, with a group of awesome players, CLICK HERE TO APPLY TO THE OT - ON TOP GAMING PLATOON!!!

Post edited by jmottone on

Comments

• TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Shouldnt it be otg? Anyway message me at: afo hotel. Im interested in a leadership type role
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I like being on the bottom. That way I conserve energy and last longer ;)
  • TheRudeJudeTTV
    1750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol conserving energy is important. Ive also been told its a marathon not a sprint. #obg*
  • jmottone
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Shouldnt it be otg? Anyway message me at: afo hotel. Im interested in a leadership type role

Well. It started as just OT, due to the fact that it was my brothers nickname when he faught in Iraq and when we started the platoon/clan a long time ago, we never really thought it would get as big as it has gotten. So we just called it The OT...but it started getting bigger and everyone wanted to know what OT was so we expanded the definition to On Top Gaming...Which is also the name of the entity in which I will be publishing games and apps for Xbox One and Windows 10 devices ( I am a software developer). But I dont think anyone wants to rename the platoon to OTG, but it has been discussed. We have an Xbox Club "OT On Top Gaming" and then we have the Battlefield Platoon as well. Feel free to apply to both and I will confirm once I see your notification.
  • jmottone
    Come join OT! We are now recruiting!!!

COME OVER AND CHECK OUT THE NEW POST HERE

• jmottone
    @LOLGotYerTags can you lock or delete this thread please????
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13457 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Done :)

~LGYT
This discussion has been closed.