Most ridiculous game change request you have seen?

Comments

• captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    While not a thread, this is ridiculous. Someone just posted the following on my wall: "Are you some pro dude? Game sux. Deal w/ it."

He wanted a refund after playing the game for 6 days. Not hours, days.

As in 144 hours?

Oh indeed. Actually, it was 154 hours.

Come on guys he was just trying it out....
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    While not a thread, this is ridiculous. Someone just posted the following on my wall: "Are you some pro dude? Game sux. Deal w/ it."

As in 144 hours?

Oh indeed. Actually, it was 154 hours.

Come on guys he was just trying it out....

I LOLed
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I know exactly the user you are talking about. Was the party pooper in the "Anyone actually love this game" thread and then made his "refund me" thread straight after. His first posts on the forum; whines
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Their was a thread that came out back during the Beta that was on an all Calvary game mode and it started to blow up almost immediately with some really funny stuff. It was shut down within an hour.
  • r0nin_Ts
    1410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited April 2017
    *Deleted*
    Post edited by r0nin_Ts on
  • r0nin_Ts
    edited April 2017
    *Deleted*
  • TerraTubes
    320 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lcamtuff wrote: »
    "MH needs a buff".

It does and it's getting one next patch soooo... awkward?
    No, it doesn't and don't jump in the hype train so fast...

You're a idiot
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TerraTubes wrote: »
    "MH needs a buff".

You're a idiot

It's you're *an* idiot ;)
  • TerraTubes
    Sindari wrote: »
    "MH needs a buff".

You're a idiot

It's you're *an* idiot ;)

Thanks
  • V2Face
    2680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would say some of the more ridiculous ones are remove the ability to bail out of planes, remove sniper glint and nerf suppression effect.
  • r0nin_Ts
    edited April 2017
    *Deleted*
  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    I would say some of the more ridiculous ones are remove the ability to bail out of planes, remove sniper glint and nerf suppression effect.

Sniper glint is a balance thing.
  • THAGURT
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    People wanting tanks to spawn more.

People crying about bayonets.

Giving snipers their own ammo packs.
  • I-ron1n-I
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Separate Armoured AA truck vehicle spawn available on every map in conquest and operations for each side.
  • wsupchris1222444
    911 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    buffing Henry Martini after the patch
    I unlocked it yesterday, started using it and it's fine, still pretty dam good
  • wsupchris1222444
    911 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    buffing Henry Martini after the patch
    I unlocked it yesterday, started using it and it's fine,
  • TerraTubes
    You're a idiot
    Because you can't get auto-aim guaranteed OHK? Snap snap.

my most used rifleis the gewehr m95. The only rifle without a sweetspot so no.
  • MrBluePlaydoh
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Automatico users crying about how powerful the shotgun was and cried for a nerf
  • captinsmooth
    1969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Now just imagine how messed up this game would be if dice listened to all of these complaints.