why dose bf1 has one-shot-kill hack?

TyraelOne
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
This hack can be easily prevented by the server side. I dont understand why DICE dont do some work on this

Comments

• CarjaMartell
    531 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017
    "dice i got sniped PLS NERF HURRRR DICE PLS"
  • TyraelOne
    TH3BE4VER wrote: »

i talked about m1918 one shot kill and other none snipers weapons
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TyraelOne wrote: »

You literally did not talk about anything in your op. You did not identify a weapon .
  • TyraelOne
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

You literally did not talk about anything in your op. You did not identify a weapon .

I'm talking about a kind of hack on pc.change weapon damage to produce one-shot-kill. on this hack,every weapon can do one-shot-kill
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I'm talking about a kind of hack on pc.change weapon damage to produce one-shot-kill. on this hack,every weapon can do one-shot-kill

Again, no one knows what you are talking about because you did not include any information in your op. I would suggest that you add additional detail within the op, so people can have a constructive discussion with you.
  • TyraelOne

Again, no one knows what you are talking about because you did not include any information in your op. I would suggest that you add additional detail within the op, so people can have a constructive discussion with you.

watch this video
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    But, how do I do it in my playstation?
  • TyraelOne

only PC have hackers
  • KingTolapsium
    5491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

only PC have hackers

I have read a lot of posts about hackers on ps4, so it's gotta be real.

I want leet hax, I already have an aimbot, what's a few damage hax on top of that?
  • MARNEROCK
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    Do we know, without a shadow of a doubt:

1. This is a hack
    2. This wasnt luck
    3. This wasnt a setup(meaning 2 friends doing this over and over to get it right)
    4. Has this ever happened to you @TyraelOne ?

Just because you have seen a vid, doesnt mean anything. Remember the flying tank that shot down a plane on Railway? That was mix of planning and luck, but I bet that poor pilot threw his controller into his tv after. But, it was planned.

The following may or may not apply to @TyraelOne ... but I am tired of hearing... 'oh poor, poor me. I have been killed. I am a MVP (it says so in my name... soo it must be true), MVPs dont get killed by mere mortals. It must be a hack. We must nerf the weapon. DICE is at fault. My life is now meeeeaningless..." *sounds of tears landing in ice cream.
  • GealArach
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    This hack can be easily prevented by the server side. I dont understand why DICE dont do some work on this

To explain this simply, and I'm just theorizing here because I don't make the cheat software and I've never used it, I suspect somehow the cheating software sends the wrong information to the server. How exactly the cheats do this and are allowed to get away with it so easily since Battlefield 3 without it being fixed I'm not sure. The basics of it I imagine is that in the packet their client sends to the server is altered somehow by the cheating software so that it just says that 'x' amount of damage has been done. My guess is that somehow the cheating software can tell the server that multiple shots have been registered in one sent packet giving the illusion of a one hit kill to those on the receiving ends. In Battlefield 3 and 4 as a fun fact, the FAMAS had such a high firerate that it was possible for two bullets hitting to be sent in one packet which gave the illusion of being killed near instantly if two headshots were scored, this is why the FAMAS was banned in competitive play.

How this behaviour isn't just picked up on by the server and FairFight straight away and the player just instantly removed after this exact same hack existing for 4 games is beyond me though, DICE needs to pull their finger out and start taking anti-cheat seriously. (five games if you include Battlefront which as far as I know has the same hack floating around)
  • Decado_Killer
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    funniest ive seen is a guy flying around dive bombing into people leaving a crater.
  • CyanideScorpion
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PC will always have aimbots and cheaters(thats why i dont play fps on pc, just new gen consoles) especially when you use fairfight for an anticheat.
  • kL-SnAjP
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    PC will always have aimbots and cheaters(thats why i dont play fps on pc, just new gen consoles) especially when you use fairfight and most of the system variables client sided.
    edited :expressionless:

• disposalist
    8962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2017
    The damage text says: -

FIGHTER DAMAGED 2
    ENEMY HIT 100

And the red kill message said Autoloading 8.25 Extended 20.

I admit I'm a bit confused about what that means. The ENEMY HIT 100 implies a one-shot kill, but the FIGHTER DAMAGED 2 implies he hit the plane for 2 damage, which would be normal.

The 20 in the kill box implies it was *not* a full kill, because you get 100 for those.

My guess is, the medic did 2 damage to the plane, which was enough to finish it off and kill the pilot. The 20 in the kill box links to the 2 damage on the plane.

I'd have to perform some texts and experiments to verify, but I certainly wouldn't be crying cheat.

I've brought down several planes finishing them off with an MG15 suppressive. I'll try and pay more attention to how it's scored and get back to you ;)
  • I-ron1n-I
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Regardless of what the video shows, the cheat is real and has been popping up a lot on oceanic servers recently, mostly chinese players.

It's especially annoying on operations where they can one shot the behemoths.
  • MonkishOnion
    354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you look at the planes health right before he shoots it, it has no health. There is just a sliver of health when he shoots it. That is why it only says Fighter Damage 2.

He got the final hit on it and got the kill.

Same goes for when you throw a simple frag grenade at a weakened heavy tank for the kill. It looks like an unbelievable kill, but it's not.

• LOLGotYerTags
    14446 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

watch this video

That is no "hack"

The plane is critically damaged and would have crashed regardless.

In BF1, Small arms fire can damage planes which reflect the reality because of the materials planes of that era were made from.

• TyraelOne
    MARNEROCK wrote: »
    Do we know, without a shadow of a doubt:

1. This is a hack
    2. This wasnt luck
    3. This wasnt a setup(meaning 2 friends doing this over and over to get it right)
    4. Has this ever happened to you @TyraelOne ?

Just because you have seen a vid, doesnt mean anything. Remember the flying tank that shot down a plane on Railway? That was mix of planning and luck, but I bet that poor pilot threw his controller into his tv after. But, it was planned.

The following may or may not apply to @TyraelOne ... but I am tired of hearing... 'oh poor, poor me. I have been killed. I am a MVP (it says so in my name... soo it must be true), MVPs dont get killed by mere mortals. It must be a hack. We must nerf the weapon. DICE is at fault. My life is now meeeeaningless..." *sounds of tears landing in ice cream.

asian operation servers have a lot of hackers.I have been met a lot.each game basicly has 3-5 hackers each side.i was ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ by these hackers every day
  • TyraelOne
    SERI0US wrote: »

To explain this simply, and I'm just theorizing here because I don't make the cheat software and I've never used it, I suspect somehow the cheating software sends the wrong information to the server. How exactly the cheats do this and are allowed to get away with it so easily since Battlefield 3 without it being fixed I'm not sure. The basics of it I imagine is that in the packet their client sends to the server is altered somehow by the cheating software so that it just says that 'x' amount of damage has been done. My guess is that somehow the cheating software can tell the server that multiple shots have been registered in one sent packet giving the illusion of a one hit kill to those on the receiving ends. In Battlefield 3 and 4 as a fun fact, the FAMAS had such a high firerate that it was possible for two bullets hitting to be sent in one packet which gave the illusion of being killed near instantly if two headshots were scored, this is why the FAMAS was banned in competitive play.

How this behaviour isn't just picked up on by the server and FairFight straight away and the player just instantly removed after this exact same hack existing for 4 games is beyond me though, DICE needs to pull their finger out and start taking anti-cheat seriously. (five games if you include Battlefront which as far as I know has the same hack floating around)

thank you ,you are right.and i think dice must do validate on weapon hit based on the rate of fire and hit time.