Battlefield Hardline 2?

Comments

• steezemcqueen1
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is it just me or does anyone else want a battlefield hardline 2?

I will pay for it now without seeing it

Well I am sure that Hardline 2 would be better than Battlefrontfield 1.

Bf1 is super boring :( but I think a lot of us knew that it was going to be that way ! I can only manage a round it's just to slow for me

At least you manage a round. I havent played it since november.

Just out of curiosity what u been playing ain't seen u anywhere lately ? Hope all is well ?
  • Raging_Savag3
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Bf1 is super boring :( but I think a lot of us knew that it was going to be that way ! I can only manage a round it's just to slow for me

Just out of curiosity what u been playing ain't seen u anywhere lately ? Hope all is well ?

Well I am back to playing Battlefield, had some rough and tough time for the last few months. Playing Battlefield 4 mostly, have to reinstall Hardline at some point, drop me a friend request on my new psn e-S_Rambo. Its always a pleasure to play with hardcore pto guys ;)
  • steezemcqueen1
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Well I am back to playing Battlefield, had some rough and tough time for the last few months. Playing Battlefield 4 mostly, have to reinstall Hardline at some point, drop me a friend request on my new psn e-S_Rambo. Its always a pleasure to play with hardcore pto guys ;)

Will do man :) ptfo is the way to go
  • BackTailShuv
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Why would anyone want another **** game like hardline. Might as well just play cod.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why would anyone want another **** game like hardline. Might as well just play cod.

Hardline definitely had its weak points, it definitely had its strong points also. Also I know more cod guys who like BF4 Han hardline. It's definitely not my favorite BF, comparing it to cod is a little extreme though
  • StarscreamUK
    7340 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @BackTailShuv - Don't post profanity, the filter catches it for the general users, but we can still see it. Now the word you used is very tame, but try to get out of the habit because one day you'll maybe use something stronger that gets you sent to the barn.
  • steezemcqueen1

go and play cod then camp
  • FrankTheTank1974
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Hardline is Hardline, there is nothing like it (Payday is close, but different). If you like fast paced action with tactical gameplay then there is no other choice. If you like sniper camper fest with lots of cheaters thanks to no punkbuster then play BF1, if you like wall running and crap like that then play COD or TF ;)
    Hardline is a true gem, and it would be great if they would do Hardline 2.
  • steezemcqueen1

Hardline is Hardline, there is nothing like it (Payday is close, but different). If you like fast paced action with tactical gameplay then there is no other choice. If you like sniper camper fest with lots of cheaters thanks to no punkbuster then play BF1, if you like wall running and crap like that then play COD or TF ;)

Exactly well said man
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Exactly well said man

I second that.
  • steezemcqueen1
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »

Exactly well said man

I second that.

U play on ps4 jazzy ? Or pc
  • Raging_Savag3
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TG_JAZZY wrote: »

Exactly well said man

I second that.

U play on ps4 jazzy ? Or pc

I ve played with him few times, he is on ps4
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017

Back to BFH and PS?
  • NOT_ACTIVE_Rambo
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Back to BFH and PS?

Oh hell no. I just want to play few conquest rounds with my man steez for old time sakes. I m way too happy with BF4. My current account was banned from forums, so I have some back ups to use until Friday, lol.
  • steezemcqueen1

Back to BFH and PS?

Oh hell no. I just want to play few conquest rounds with my man steez for old time sakes. I m way too happy with BF4. My current account was banned from forums, so I have some back ups to use until Friday, lol.

Let's do it man I just managed to get some cql on code blue and the docks it was a blast from the past ;) there's a server normally running in the evening with a good few playing betrayal dlc as well ! I'm still **** but I still ptfo lol
  • DANNYonPC
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Visceral maps > DICE maps

• steezemcqueen1
    DANNYonPC wrote: »

There the best maps ;)
  • decimation420x
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    DANNYonPC wrote: »

You know it sir
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Back to BFH and PS?

Oh, I see.
    Would be cool to play some BFH and BF4 one evening togheter, to bring back some sweet memories.
  • NOT_ACTIVE_Rambo
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Back to BFH and PS?

Oh, I see.
    Would be cool to play some BFH and BF4 one evening togheter, to bring back some sweet memories.

One condition though. You have to promise not to get bu-tt hurt about kd and what not if we end up playing against one another.
This discussion has been closed.