Whats your age limit on gaming ? Im 38

Comments

• TheANGRIERonE
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    44 here, as of a month ago. Still goin' hard in the paint. :smiley:
  • BluntObjctOfHate
    725 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I just turned 47 last month and I can remember how I started gaming which was hanging out at the local corner store waiting in line behind all my friends just to be able to dump a pocket full of quarters into the machine, and I'm still going strong today. I just can't get away from it.
  • huricanechuck
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Mikex2112 wrote: »
    I'm 48 and still enjoy it, when I was on world of tanks ,someone did a poll and it turned out the most common age range on that game was 45-50.i once met a guy on there who was 73 .told me he was retired still in good health and had nothing better to do. cheers to him . and to all of us long-toothers who still enjoy something that we enjoyed growing up. I may not be very good at this game ,but i'll kick your azz on pac-man.(the original)

I was really good at Defender and Missile Command
    I miss Pac-Man *sad face*
    I loved those games too,willams electronics made some of the best ,,, remember robotron ,,,, I used to actually win prize money at arcade tournaments on that game.
  • plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you're still gaming after 12 years old you have a problems. Luckily for me my aging process has stopped at age of 11 for past forty something years but, downside is I have to lie about my age when purchasing Battlefield games.
  • thevilleky
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    41 here. 1.68 infantry kd. Highest I've ever had in a cod, halo, or bf title. Just play smarter. I stick with medic and scout. Play a little farther out from all the hecticness. I play agro scout and am usually top 10 in operations or top 3 in tdm. I also usually down half a fifth a whiskey when I play, so reaction time is a little overated. Just play smart.
  • Decado_Killer
    625 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Its not the 90s anymore most gamers are adults and spend the most every year relying on kids is why nintendo is dead last
  • qnlhrmu2bary
    17 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GIRL-mind wrote: »
    oldest in platoon is 54. a few years ago there was a guy who was 62

Did he died of old age?
    Only jokin I'm 47 lol
  • A_warped_mind
    1044 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Age is no limit when gaming i'm not far off of 50 oldest iv'e played with is 66.
  • GTA_Kid386
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    35 In my opinion.
  • foxmuldertwobob
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    61 and still having fun my reflexes are not as fast as they used to be but I do enjoy jumping into the thick of it as a assault player or support but really suck as medic for some reason.
  • Philomaeus
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Twenty-Five years old, and getting older all the time... I think I will be gaming for a long time to come. :)

Of course, I guess I could draw the line when Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or any combination of the two starts setting in.
    v:
  • Ken_Hammered
    241 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm 53 and do quite all right even if I do say so myself. Weight for age champion. LMFGU at youth who send me hate and I reply with "I'm 53, you're just bad"

No intention of "retiring" ever. What I lost in twitch (and it's the first thing that goes - you're next) I gain in cunning. Will still be killing the dumb teenagers of Battlefield till the day I die.
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    if any of you guys are older than 25 please add me SCB Sarge
  • M0istGamer
    794 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    30 single
    DonutSarge wrote: »
    if any of you guys are older than 25 please add me SCB Sarge

30 l'll game with you any day Mr sarge
  • lh20122012
    1830 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Age limit? Why would there be an age limit? I'm mid 30's too and I never plan on not being a gamer. Plus Bf is so open, you can easily find a play style that lets you stay in the game.

The only thing that hurts my kd/spm right now is having to go afk to wipe a gremlin's butt or stop them from juggling butcher knifes while standing on top of the kitchen table. That or that dreaded work thing.
  • 53MT3X-11
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    37 this year. Still ticking along. Don't play as many games or as much these days though.
  • Favorite_Handley
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd be more concerned with how young. Feels sometimes like I'm on with 6 year-olds.

In any case, I'll be playing as long as I can grip a mouse in my hand :D
  • BigWoofWoof
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    44 this year and still running and gunning
  • DonutSarge
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sure billy. Now im tired of the newbies camping and not going after objectives. I do not understand why most players will not talk on the mic. You hear coughing, and can you hear me once so often. Where are all these older players...... I want to have grown up talk. lol
  • Techwood2177
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    40 next month. I'll die with a controller or mouse in my hand a + K/D and a smile on my face.