What if you could only pick one class?

YOS123
887 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
What class would you pick? I would pick the cavalry class because i like to use the horse and help my team with it. Feel free to say why you picked that specific class.

Comments

• Evil_Barabbas
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    YOS123 wrote: »
    What class would you pick? I would pick the cavalry class because i like to use the horse and help my team with it. Feel free to say why you picked that specific class.

Pilot.
  • sparky2172
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Scout since I've always enjoyed using bolt actions, etc.
  • II-Katyusha-II
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cavalry, it's the class I have the most fun with (save for when the horse gets stuck on seemingly nothing.)
  • Zombified_Medic
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Medic for life.
  • TheNorthFIN
    767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was about to say support, then realized there's tanker and cavalry too. But no, support. ammo bag or crate, Limpet or repair tool. Madsen or MG15. Modello 1915 pistol and anti-tank grens or impact.
  • A_warped_mind
    1051 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aggressive scout.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Seeing as I picked Martini Henry as the only gun I would use if I had to pick one, I guess I better pick Scout here ;)
  • kekcroc
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Flametrooper so I can torture myself by playing only maps like Sinai, Giants Shadow and anything with ridiculously large sight lines

best way to learn is through misery after all
  • x_Undaunted_x
    3766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Support has been my go to class since day 1.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Support class, been my go to class since BF3.
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Support - can do CQC with the Bar Trench, longer range fighting with one of the scoped weapons, take out tanks and buildings with the limpet...... plus unlimited ammo :)
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Pre-patch Support. I'm a masochist.
  • Evil_Barabbas
    533 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

That or you love mortar spam.
  • JGPNZR
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Support. Kills everything, and you can have infinite grenades and limpets.
  • kekcroc
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    didn't pre-patch support have a pretty baller BAR though?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Support.

MG15 Storm for life.
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Support - lifetime supply of ammo for all !!!!
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Support.

MG15 Storm for life.

2nd that :smile:
  • BrowneManStrikes
    1046 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    TK-Demise wrote: »

That or you love mortar spam.
    didn't pre-patch support have a pretty baller BAR though?

Shhhhhh...
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Support. MG15 Storm for life.
    2nd that :smile:

I must try this MG15 contraption