What if you could only pick one class?

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Support. MG15 Storm for life.
    2nd that :smile:

I must try this MG15 contraption

Try the storm with the AA sight. I used the iron sight until last weekend. The AA is fantastic.
  • GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Try the storm with the AA sight. I used the iron sight until last weekend. The AA is fantastic.

Also using the AA sight after TEKNOCODE recommendation.
  • Mynx1911
    422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd pick the flame trooper.
  • disposalist
    8442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry to give a boring, grown-up response, but I wouldn't pick one, because the balance is totally worked around picking the right class for the situation/map/squad.
  • Prep768
    3414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry to give a boring, grown-up response, but I wouldn't pick one, because the balance is totally worked around picking the right class for the situation/map/squad.

Come on Dad disposalist - play the game.
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017

Boooooring! You need to ... er ... not grow up! Yeah! ;)
  • ChickenL3gz
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Assault - the class that gets things done
  • BL4CK_W4LL_
    704 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone had more fun when i play medic and help them get those good K:Ds so i would roll medic i think.
  • disposalist
    8442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017

Come on Dad disposalist - play the game.
    Lol ok... Erm... Oo... Medic I guess. I like that rifle combat need some accuracy (and usually give you time to take cover), but you also have ones that are ok in CQC.
  • BigWoofWoof
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Most likely assault, in there like swimwear
  • plain_ole_pain
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1. support
    2. medic
    3. cavalry
    4. any of the others
  • TEKNOCODE
    10761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @crabman169 's is not Cavalry...
  • Sindari
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I'm betting his plan is to shoot someone else who is Cavalry and steal their horse ;)
  • HerakIinos
    278 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Assault - the class that gets things done

lol.
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    .Ive managed to double post on mobile. I've broken the forum :D
  • crabman169
    12841 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sindari wrote: »

I'm betting his plan is to shoot someone else who is Cavalry and steal their horse ;)

I'm actually assault, medic, support, scout and cavarly all on Bill

fGQ7T9Ll.jpg

• NuthinButSteel
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Although I love support for the unlimited ammo, I would pick medic because I love the ability to quickly get back into the fight by just quickly dropping a medic pouch. I also find that medic has one of biggest support roles next to the support class of course.
  • Petedawg508
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    tanker!
  • kaliyl777
    1958 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Medic +
  • grazthespaz
    287 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lol everyone is choosing support. Youd think all the LMG buff threads that support was unpopular. Ive been support since day one. Get on your belly and rip the enemy to pieces.

Equip gas and mortar if you want to put pressure on an area around a flag (and get some cheap kills) or get the light AT and limpet and go close range tank hunting.

Yes you do. MG15 suppresive. Flank the enemy get prone and just let rip into them