Post Your Reasons Why You Are Playing Less

Comments

• NWOslave
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I hit 63 hours and stopped playing. I got bored of the gameplay mechanics, bored of the weapons, bored of the maps and totally frustrated by the useless-berries that cant get a flag or keep a flag. Dissapointed in the server rental issues. With 390 hours of bf4 ive gone back and enjoy it much more. Heck i enjoy Hardline more still than this game.
  • STR8SHOTZ90
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hit 63 hours and stopped playing. I got bored of the gameplay mechanics, bored of the weapons, bored of the maps and totally frustrated by the useless-berries that cant get a flag or keep a flag. Dissapointed in the server rental issues. With 390 hours of bf4 ive gone back and enjoy it much more. Heck i enjoy Hardline more still than this game.

given your username, I can't help but ask; Did you not enjoy using the shotguns? that Model 10 Hunter though!!!
  • SilkWildey
    1033 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SilkWildey wrote: »
    If people talking about one weapon makes you so defensive it's probably a crutch.

Yeah look me up there broski. Automatico is garbage. I actually use quite a few weapons in this game and that certainly isn't one of them.

Do you ever miss a chance to tell people about your stats? Haha

It doesn't make your opinion anymore valid than anyone else.

Clown.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If people talking about one weapon makes you so defensive it's probably a crutch.

Yeah look me up there broski. Automatico is garbage. I actually use quite a few weapons in this game and that certainly isn't one of them.

Clown.

Uh no I was specifically saying you could look up that I don't use the automatico since you felt the need to imply it was a crutch weapon for me. If you did you'll see that I don't use it.. and my opinion is valid. If you let one weapon ruin the game for you that's on you...
  • SilkWildey
    1033 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Clown.

Uh no I was specifically saying you could look up that I don't use the automatico since you felt the need to imply it was a crutch weapon for me. If you did you'll see that I don't use it.. and my opinion is valid. If you let one weapon ruin the game for you that's on you...

No it's not but you're entitled to your opinion whether it's a childish one or not.

I will leave it there, champ.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017

Clown.

No it's not but you're entitled to your opinion whether it's a childish one or not.

No what's childish is the I don't like how people are killing me, so I'm taking my ball and going home mentality. Then after I'm done playing I'm gonna post on the internet to tell everyone why my feelings are hurt over this game. Get out of here.
  • SilkWildey

Clown.

No what's childish is the I don't like how people are killing me, so I'm taking my ball and going home mentality. Then after I'm done playing I'm gonna post on the internet to tell everyone why my feelings are hurt over this game. Get out of here.

Don't cry kiddo.
  • HardAimedKid
    edited January 2017

Clown.

Don't cry kiddo.

I literally almost sprayed monster all over the room when I read this. You're posting in a cry thread about one weapon ruining your experience and I'm the one that's supposed to be holding my tears back? Bahahahahahaha. Tell yourself whatever you need to to get through your hard time man. Unlike you I have fun whether a little smg that doesn't shoot past 20 meters kills me or not.
  • SilkWildey
    edited January 2017

Clown.

Don't cry kiddo.

I literally almost sprayed monster all over the room when I read this. You're posting in a cry thread about one weapon ruining your experience and I'm the one that's supposed to be holding my tears back? Bahahahahahaha. Tell yourself whatever you need to to get through your hard time man. Unlike you I have fun whether a little smg that doesn't shoot past 20 meters kills me or not.

And you're crying about people crying on a "cry thread" as you call it.

Hahaha when you came on the thread for people posting why they're playing less, did you not expect to see reasons why people are playing less?

Or did you know you was going to see that and just wanted to contribute nothing but try insult people?

I smell a low IQ, you sure it's monster and not moonshine?

I don't think this is going anywhere so take care chief.
  • HardAimedKid

Clown.

Don't cry kiddo.

Hahaha when you came on the thread for people posting why they're playing less, did you not expect to see reasons why people are playing less?

Or did you know you was going to see that and just wanted to contribute nothing but try insult people?

Well there are already nerf the automatico threads, that would be a good place to go voice your disgust for the automatico. Lots of these people had really good reasons to play less. Your reason is clear. You don't like getting dominated by a gun that hipfires well in close quarter situations.

I simply stated and didn't even quote you I don't think, that if a gun is ruining your experience it's a you problem. Then you just had to say it's obviously my crutch weapon when it's clearly not, which is how we landed here. If you were going to try to punch some sort of whole through my simple statement the last one you would have used was the one you did use, because you just threw it out there hoping it would stick.

So if you would like to bring IQ into it, here is a good starting point. If you're going to say something make sure you can back it up. What you said cannot be backed up in any way because I don't use it. It left you looking ignorant and desperate to have something to say to something that I said that happened to be very benign..
  • IPutatoI
    275 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i've seen enough to realize there is no hope for this franchise anymore.
  • Danimal_871
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Life
    Titanfall 2
    Still play when I can though.
  • SilkWildey

Clown.

Don't cry kiddo.

Well there are already nerf the automatico threads, that would be a good place to go voice your disgust for the automatico. Lots of these people had really good reasons to play less. Your reason is clear. You don't like getting dominated by a gun that hipfires well in close quarter situations.

I simply stated and didn't even quote you I don't think, that if a gun is ruining your experience it's a you problem. Then you just had to say it's obviously my crutch weapon when it's clearly not, which is how we landed here. If you were going to try to punch some sort of whole through my simple statement the last one you would have used was the one you did use, because you just threw it out there hoping it would stick.

So if you would like to bring IQ into it, here is a good starting point. If you're going to say something make sure you can back it up. What you said cannot be backed up in any way because I don't use it. It left you looking ignorant and desperate to have something to say to something that I said that happened to be very benign..

Is this the thread for why you're playing less?

So if i am playing less because of the Automatico this would be the place to post would it not?

Did I quote you? So did I say it was YOUR crutch weapon? Nope, you quoted me first.

You posted that comment trying to get a reaction, so when you get one don't cry about it.

Why would I be desperate you're the one that is wrong at every turn, you're one of them people that tries to pass your opinion off as fact.

Chill out on the old mental gymnastics, broski.
  • HardAimedKid

Clown.

Don't cry kiddo.

So if i am playing less because of the Automatico this would be the place to post would it not?

Did I quote you? So did I say it was YOUR crutch weapon? Nope, you quoted me first.

You posted that comment trying to get a reaction, so when you get one don't cry about it.

Why would I be desperate you're the one that is wrong at every turn, you're one of them people that tries to pass your opinion off as fact.

Actually I wasn't thinking about a reaction at all. I feel what I said was very simple.. I feel it's very true also. All I was saying is that if you are gonna let one weapon ruin your experience you probably don't like that game that much.

For example. I hate that medics get grenade launchers. It drives me nuts. I'm not gonna stop playing because of this though. I genuinely like the game. So someone who is in your position probably doesn't like the game a whole lot to begin with if one thing above all is driving them away. That's all I'm saying. We probably got into it a little more deep than we should have and when I posted that it wasn't even meant to be a dig and didn't mean for it to be taken as a dig.
  • mrtwotimes
    823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This thread should not be seen as an invitation for trolls...

The post in itself is trolling.... what would you intend to do with responses given. If you play less, you play less....what does it matter whether others are as well?

• SilkWildey

Clown.

Don't cry kiddo.

Actually I wasn't thinking about a reaction at all. I feel what I said was very simple.. I feel it's very true also. All I was saying is that if you are gonna let one weapon ruin your experience you probably don't like that game that much.

For example. I hate that medics get grenade launchers. It drives me nuts. I'm not gonna stop playing because of this though. I genuinely like the game. So someone who is in your position probably doesn't like the game a whole lot to begin with if one thing above all is driving them away. That's all I'm saying. We probably got into it a little more deep than we should have and when I posted that it wasn't even meant to be a dig and didn't mean for it to be taken as a dig.

I don't mind you feeling stuff, you can feel what you want about me but I just didn't like how you was implying it was the only truth and it's impossible that the Automatico is OP.

I do love the game and said that in the first post, I have put like 180 hours or something stupid like that into it and have used most weapon and vehicles.

I just feel it's ruining the variety of CQC but that's my opinion and you don't have to agree.
  • Masher8559
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What i find odd is how people who don't like the game and have stopped playing seem to hang around and post more on these forums than those of us actually enjoying the game.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Masher8559 wrote: »
    What i find odd is how people who don't like the game and have stopped playing seem to hang around and post more on these forums than those of us actually enjoying the game.

It's a strange mentality. It's like if they don't like something, they must try and make others feel the same.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    Masher8559 wrote: »

It's a strange mentality. It's like if they don't like something, they must try and make others feel the same.

And/or look for validation. I have played for 125 hours and I am bored! Who's with me? Anyone? Really? Bump? Double bump? Seriously? Trolls. You are all trolls.
This discussion has been closed.