Battlefield Companion - Next Steps

Comments

• waggonwheel
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Platoon support with platoon leaderboards
    Leaderboards,world, server region and country
    Battle reports
    More layers and icons to make emblems
    A companion tab in game
  • brandondarnall
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. When you acquire a camo, show it on the weapon.
    2. More stickers
    3. Ability to open battlepacks
    4. Instead of showing the kills for the types of weapons, show the kills for the weapon itself and do the variants when you tap on it
    5. It says I can acquire campaign camos when I don't actually have them
    other than that thanks for the app!
  • InfidelFireman
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I would like to have the ability to change my skins and the ability to change vehicle load outs. As said before also I would like to see battle reports come back. Quit showing me medals I've already achieved
  • josh009988
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    How bout putting the bullet damage back at 200% on hardcore mode? You pretty much have two core modes congrats
  • VectorRoll
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So many things are missing from Companion. Like Community Missions, since we are currently on the 1st BF1 Community Mission. We can not track our progress. In fact I don't even think we can claim it. I know I did my 5 Syringe Kills as I actually just did 7. Plus I also did way over 20 revives since it has started. Yet no Capricorn Dog Tag.

I know you all hate hearing this.... BUT...

Can you all take everything from BattleLog and just add it to Companion. Or better yet rename BattleLog to Companion and be done with it. Seriously BattleLog was great. All that work you all put into it and then you ditch it for something far less. That was mind boggling.

The one thing I miss the most is a BattleScreen. That was innovating and I got so use to having it that BF does not feel right now without it.

Also the Medals System in this game is terrible. There are so few Medals in the game and only being allowed to work on one at a time within a Time Limit is terrible. With all that things I have done I only have 1 medal because it does not register things for what I am not tracking. Not sure if that is supposed to be like that or not but that is what is happening. Also I do not play 24/7 and even if I did I would still hate this system as it makes it so time consuming and dictates how you should play if you want those medals. It makes you just want to ignore them which I often end up doing. In the older games I would just work on one thing then switch it up and switch again within a game. Basically I would multitask the Medals. I think the worse thing is that you only get to choose from a few medal in each week. So not only do you have to work on so few you can not even choose from the entire list of Medals when you want to. You all should really just open it up and allow the Tracking System to be like it was in BF4 with BattleLog. That was perfect.

Anyways... The First major thing is the Community Mission need to be added to the Companion. Just add that so these Community Missions can be done. Without a way to track and claim them it is not worth even doing Community Missions.
  • BF_Bouns
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello Uprise Devs Crew

It s possible to implant on the Companion :
    1) to organize an event with friends and/or community ( Title, date, Server name, Rules, ...)

2) to make differents challenges with friends same on BF3 ( best score in 5 maps , challenge during 48h for example )

Thank you for "Vote Up"

#BestCommunity

• KoRnTuNeS_88
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    • Battle Reports most important thing. Please bring it back
    • Let me check other people accounts and their presentation. If we can chat with friend or send PM to a player it will be cool.
    • Please fix loadouts reset bug.
    • Server Browser
    • Leaderboards
    • Community Missions tracker like as Battlelog
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Better emblem maker. Needs the capabilities that better battlelog had. Choosing groups of assets and resizing as one. Adding a temp background so we can use as design pattern to work our own emblems. Basically everything exactly as better battlelog had. And allow more layers, it simply allows for better emblems.

Also, would be nice to track longest headshots by each weapon. At minimum tell me what weapon I used for my longest headshot.
  • ColonelNoob1232
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Can u add a way to track ur community mission progress? It would be really good
  • YouTube-TFG
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Please, please, please add a community mission tracker page like Battlog, it's really annoying needing to track the new community mission. I had to hope I'd get it done in time. Which I did. Also Something that tells us when were getting these community mission dog tags.
  • Shaine1996
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017
    And make it so that we can talk to friend's
  • Shaine1996
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017
    Add more to the emblem customization. More layers and icons
    More detailed in-game stats
    Allowed to transfer emblems from Battlelog to Companion (More than one)
  • Hemelito
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    KropshJ wrote: »
    Maybe a window for your community missions will be nice because I think we must know for sure if we will grap our prize

My thoughts exactly, how does one know when the community mission is completed? We're completely blind right now.

• Leki82
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2017
    Can we have battlescreen added back? it was great to have a big map on a spare screen to increase teamwork and communication.
  • PUNISHEDRANDOM
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    "Change Hardcore Back or Make a new game mode called Classic Hardcore"
  • PUNISHEDRANDOM
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    "Change Hardcore Back or Make a new game mode called Classic Hardcore" The Damage should be 170+ or 200%
  • IIEPBOE_MECTO
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1)all customizations (from horse to support gadgets)
    2)app stability and performance
    3)make content more compact. I have 6" smartphone ,and see only one window with news or etc on all screen.
    4)why i need to log in every launch? Make it automatically.
  • heromoroy
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1.Detailed stats
    2.Please,return commander app to us!At least let us to see minimap during a game.
    3.Platoons and friends.Why cant we write to our friends and guys from a platoon?
    4.Battlereports.We really need it,like in Battlelog app
    5.Weekly medals in bf1,and,if you can do it,let us open battlepacks throught app.