Too many cheaters

Comments

• TheKiTler
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lol this is gatting a bit to much with all the cheating post , i mean i get it i had a few games where dominated by cheaters but i dont think is its a big prob atm (not on eu servers anyway) i have seen like 10 cheaters in my time spent on bf1
  • m1a2tanky
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I just got out of one server The guy was cheating so bad running on foot went 65 to 0 and he came in like last 5 min of game :( sucks so bad ruins the games play
  • m1a2tanky
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    FuhQnDie wrote: »
    Since they lowered the price over xmas i seen loads cheating in this game mainly no recoil hacks and esp noobs but for the life of me why has there never been a proper sit down discussion between us and dice on how to solve this issue properly once and for all ?

Why would anyone need a no recoil hack, there's hardly any recoil on any of the guns.

For u maybe I have recoil that wont end for days !!!
  • emerson1975
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    TheKiTler wrote: »
    lol this is gatting a bit to much with all the cheating post , i mean i get it i had a few games where dominated by cheaters but i dont think is its a big prob atm (not on eu servers anyway) i have seen like 10 cheaters in my time spent on bf1

This is the issue right there.
    You have seen 10 cheaters that probably got a bit carried away with hacks and will be banned.
    I bet you have played against far more than that and not had a clue.
  • Naberius-Gage
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited January 2017
    My latest reserch about the cheaters is that they use a overlay in the in game menu to active the hacks. And according to someone else's research 3-8 % of the player base seems very low in my book due to BF3''s 80,000 bans.
  • WackyJacky101
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 2017
    P1asma wrote: »
    P1asma wrote: »
    Sure there are hackers but I'm being accused of hacking almost every game. I think that proves that cheating/hacking is becoming the normal explanation for people who are doing good. This is really sad because having a great round should be a good thing, and not a negative experience with extremely harsh language.
    I.

lol. nothing in your stats stick out that you hack. Only issue is your best class is a sniper class. I'd have some words with you too ;)

Ofcourse nothing sticks out as hack - because I do not hack. But when people get pounded by a 52-1 or a 76-4 they tend to call hack alone because of that.
    Sniping for me died when martini-henry was nerfed around 14-15th of december - almost havent used a sniper rifle since. BARM1918 and Automatico have been my weapons of choice for about a month now ;)

I guess any noob can hide off in the hills and rack up those K/D's with sniper kits ;) you don't go 52-1 or 76-4 using the Automatico too often. maybe once in a while when you get the right team and a good spot. If you did that every round..now that's a different story

I do get 52-1 and 76-4 using automatico. Why is that hard to believe? Because you cant do it? :) I often play with my clan in a squad and there's plenty of revives and ammo restocks. Playing as a team in this game is the way to go.
    Besides if you knew how the martini-henry works you'd know that its not the rifle you would hide on a hill with. No scope and extremely slow bullet speed. It was (and still is) a weapon for the agressive ptfo scout. Thats how i played. Feel free to go youtube and search for me to see 2 videos of it :)
  • WackyJacky101
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's a losing battle WackyJacky101 because they want to believe they are okay players but yet they haven't sat down and tried to LEARN the game and what can be done. Stats don't matter to them because they are okay players in their minds and when you go 52-1 against them you must be cheating cause they can't do it. mg15 suppressive with 3% accuracy makes them an okay/good player. In their minds they play well. And the cheating is way too high in this game. And as for TRIG0TRON you get that Bar Telescopic up to 26% accuracy then you might see or feel what some of us are talking about. I plan on getting mine close to 30% accuracy or higher and i'm 50 years old and still trying to get better for my teammates. I got called out because I went 40-4 on Mt. Grappa with a Selbstlader M1916 Marksman LOL.

Finally someone who understand how the game works at a "higher level". Hope to be in your squad one day mate.
    I agree with what you wrote.
  • Naberius-Gage
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hmm maybe but this forum thread is about cheaters we should try to stay on topic :smiley:
  • WackyJacky101
    It's a losing battle WackyJacky101 because they want to believe they are okay players but yet they haven't sat down and tried to LEARN the game and what can be done. Stats don't matter to them because they are okay players in their minds and when you go 52-1 against them you must be cheating cause they can't do it. mg15 suppressive with 3% accuracy makes them an okay/good player. In their minds they play well. And the cheating is way too high in this game. And as for TRIG0TRON you get that Bar Telescopic up to 26% accuracy then you might see or feel what some of us are talking about. I plan on getting mine close to 30% accuracy or higher and i'm 50 years old and still trying to get better for my teammates. I got called out because I went 40-4 on Mt. Grappa with a Selbstlader M1916 Marksman LOL.

Your still going on about Stats? I will try and say this slowly. Some people like myself simply don't give a rat's **** about their stats. I enjoy sniping pilots out of their air plane's with an SLR . I like to tryout all the guns and I enjoy doing things that help my team win. I also enjoy playing back to basics mode. So take your chest beating some where some one cares, and shove your stats where the sun don't shine.

I don't think his post was aimed at you.
  • Naberius-Gage
    @WackyJacky101 Most likely not So I apologize for my enthusiasm towards the topic. At this point this subject of cheaters is a movement by the community to have something done and my goal is to keep these threads alive and on topic. So I'm sorry if I made you feel any type of way :smiley: I just want the game I love to be taken care of properly by the company who makes it.
  • I-ron1n-I
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017
    Have DICE announced when the Hong Kong servers are going live?

Oceanic servers are overrun with cheaters at the moment.
    Post edited by Cryphisss on
  • orbzdamu
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    People that thinks cheating isn't such a big problem should watch this video, it provides a lot of information about this issue and how serious it is

Ha that was good, thanks. it's so blatant these days.
  • iiBiizzaa
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Fairfight is broken, or doesn't work, either way pc gameplay is a wash with cheaters.
  • Ironeyes-OC05
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    cossgt87 wrote: »
    Now lets play a hypothetical and say that only 50% of cheaters are caught. So that means roughly 3% are cheating in DayZ. I imagine the incentive/reward to cheat in bf4 is much higher.. Considering there is no client side anti cheat its a very safe bet that at least 3% are cheating but could be much higher. 3-8% is likely.

This means there are probably 3-5 hackers in every single ops game....

This fact alone is enough to make me want to switch to xbox for gaming.... what a sad state of affairs

Let me add to that: I'm not buying any more EA games until there is much stronger anti cheat implemented. I feel like my money was wasted on this game.

All true.. and let's go further. I was astonished at that video. Look at the transparency from the DayZ AC guru. He's telling everyone what's going on, how it happens, and as much as he can about how they are fighting it. He even talks about what to expect in the future of hacks. From EA/Dice, we get nothing. Judging it at face value, EA/Dice simply don't care about the cheating. This is just how it is and you have decide if you're going to play against cheaters or give up the game.

I understand how you estimate the player percentage you think are cheating, but that can only ever be a guess. Why doesn't EA/Dice tell us exactly how many are cheating in BF1 just like the DayZ guy just did for their game? Rhetorical question of course - it's because they really don't care.

To me, BF1 is a decent game (cheating aside), and I've had some fun playing it. Now I'm thinking of going the PS4 pro route to playing it, but it's kind of difficult to justify the money to play a single game. I have a gaming PC for a reason. I suppose there might be some other console exclusives that might justify buying the PS4, but I've gone this long without a console.

Mate do I what do..I got a top end gaming PC,I use it for single player games only such as driving games ,total war games RPGs ect ect..then I got a ps4 pro for multiplayer gaming such as battlefield...it was a now brainer for me,I love the look of PC gaming but for competitive play the ps4 is king ,no cheating ..I made the switch 2 years ago and never looked back,I have two monitors one above the other,a 1440p for PC and a 4k for the ps4...

I am looking into it also, seems to be the only option left for cheat free online gaming. Cost is an issue atm though.
  • Naberius-Gage
    When I play tonight I'm going to east coast domination servers I will then post my findings here since it is on topic.
  • XDCFluffy
    245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    cossgt87 wrote: »
    Now lets play a hypothetical and say that only 50% of cheaters are caught. So that means roughly 3% are cheating in DayZ. I imagine the incentive/reward to cheat in bf4 is much higher.. Considering there is no client side anti cheat its a very safe bet that at least 3% are cheating but could be much higher. 3-8% is likely.

This means there are probably 3-5 hackers in every single ops game....

This fact alone is enough to make me want to switch to xbox for gaming.... what a sad state of affairs

Let me add to that: I'm not buying any more EA games until there is much stronger anti cheat implemented. I feel like my money was wasted on this game.

All true.. and let's go further. I was astonished at that video. Look at the transparency from the DayZ AC guru. He's telling everyone what's going on, how it happens, and as much as he can about how they are fighting it. He even talks about what to expect in the future of hacks. From EA/Dice, we get nothing. Judging it at face value, EA/Dice simply don't care about the cheating. This is just how it is and you have decide if you're going to play against cheaters or give up the game.

I understand how you estimate the player percentage you think are cheating, but that can only ever be a guess. Why doesn't EA/Dice tell us exactly how many are cheating in BF1 just like the DayZ guy just did for their game? Rhetorical question of course - it's because they really don't care.

To me, BF1 is a decent game (cheating aside), and I've had some fun playing it. Now I'm thinking of going the PS4 pro route to playing it, but it's kind of difficult to justify the money to play a single game. I have a gaming PC for a reason. I suppose there might be some other console exclusives that might justify buying the PS4, but I've gone this long without a console.

Mate do I what do..I got a top end gaming PC,I use it for single player games only such as driving games ,total war games RPGs ect ect..then I got a ps4 pro for multiplayer gaming such as battlefield...it was a now brainer for me,I love the look of PC gaming but for competitive play the ps4 is king ,no cheating ..I made the switch 2 years ago and never looked back,I have two monitors one above the other,a 1440p for PC and a 4k for the ps4...

You quit playing PC games as you weren't good enough and calling people for cheating was the easiest get out (I bet you even use a keyboard and mouse on PS4 to gain an advantage). Don't pretend there was any other reason. There are cheats on PC no doubt, but they are not as bad as people make out. Never have been.
  • ColonelCuckold
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The writing is on the wall for PC online games. The cheaters are going to destroy it. I am thinking of buying a (shudder) console, and not bother to upgrade my PC in the future, complete waste of money.

That's the wrong way to think about things in the gaming world. if you lurk the forums you should have seen this phrase enough " it's always the BAD players that see every other player as a cheater" which is a true statement.
    Trust me dude I suck at BF1 and I don't know why but I'm trying to figure it out. Yes there are cheaters out there but not as bad as it seems. And I hate to say it but you play worse than me.

If you can capture video of your game play do it and look back at what you're doing in the game when you MISS a kill or get killed cause your accuracy stinks and accuracy counts big time. I don't want that to sound mean cause mine sucks right now too. But the 3 links below are three accounts out of 4 I have for BF3 and you tell me which one you think is the hacking account because not one of them had any extra software running while playing. The last account was me messing with the game and stats.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXDEgLQy9UjKpjU1gPQEW8w should be a few videos I have up on youtube playing TDM with 2 or 3 of the accounts below.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/GoingFullRtard/stats/448219542/pc/
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/RottensWorld/stats/884982355/pc/
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Im_WeeeToDD_eD/stats/1298127891/pc/

The console world will only get better because of the PC advancements.

And all of the recon weapons had a ACOG sight on them.

Ah the there are no cheaters you suck post. Go away, so I suck, what the hell has that got to do with the cheating problem.

LOL get better at the game and you'll prolly see what a lot of the better players are talking about IE... seeing less cheaters. Your accuracy really sucks. Work on that to start so you kill people faster and you'll prolly start to see what I and some others are talking about. I know the game has cheaters in it. But it's not as bad as everyone that's crying on the forums about to many cheaters are screaming about. GET BETTER AT THE GAME. And it starts with better accuracy.

My accuracy was top 5% before i started trying to up my support stats...its still top 10%.

This game is full of cheaters and im pretty tired of riding away on my horse and watching an LMG connect with every. Single. Shot. From 75+ meters out. Its literally not possible without hacks
  • cossgt87
    214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 2017

This game is full of cheaters and im pretty tired of riding away on my horse and watching an LMG connect with every. Single. Shot. From 75+ meters out. Its literally not possible without hacks

Nah brah. just git gud duh.
  • H0WDidThatHappen
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    There are cheats on PC no doubt, but they are not as bad as people make out. Never have been.

You can't be more wrong!

Dayz 44.000+ bans - http://oi63.tinypic.com/33ww6jm.jpg

H1Z1 ~25.000 bans - https://www.vg247.com/2015/05/20/h1z1-bans-nearly-25000-cheaters/

Another Dayz 4.000 in not even 2 months -

Rainbow Six Siege 3.800 first ban wave -

Overwatch second 'major ban wave' - http://www.pcgamer.com/the-latest-overwatch-banwave-inspires-tears-threats-and-hilarity/

Counter Strike 11.000+ VAC banned on Steam - http://steamed.kotaku.com/thousands-of-cheaters-reportedly-banned-from-counter-st-1786640171

Call of Duty 4 more than 95.000 bans - https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-cod4-lfb27.html

Battlefield 3 more than 80.000 bans - https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-bf3-lfb41.html

There are only ~50.000 active players lately playing Battlefield 1 on the PC - http://bf1stats.com/

And this game doesn't even have active client-side anti cheat!

Guess again ;)
This discussion has been closed.